The roosting of the GOP chickens......such poetic justice!!

Why would anyone be surprised that a country that could elect Trump would choose Roy Moore?
White people are so fucked up in the head these days, so hypnotized by the Trump bs, honest to God, if Hilter were alive today, he'd get a vote.
If Hitler were running against Charles "Sobbin' Chuck" Schumer, #BLM, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Adam Schiff, Dana Milbank, Morris Dees, George Soros, and Hillary Clinton, I'd vote for Hitler.

I am not going to vote for Hitler in 2020. Trump and his fascists need to be defeated.
By your comment, it is apparent you don't even know what a "fascist" is--that you are simply aping the words you've heard other people say on TV.

Why would anyone be surprised that a country that could elect Trump would choose Roy Moore?
White people are so fucked up in the head these days, so hypnotized by the Trump bs, honest to God, if Hilter were alive today, he'd get a vote.
If Hitler were running against Charles "Sobbin' Chuck" Schumer, #BLM, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Adam Schiff, Dana Milbank, Morris Dees, George Soros, and Hillary Clinton, I'd vote for Hitler.
The path you nuts are on today, if Hitler was running against the Almighty, he'd get your votes, cause you mf's are evil as hell
As hell? No way. We're just evil enough to drive your undies deep up into that chasm of an ass crack of yours.

Forum List

Back