The Romans killed Jesus Christ not the Jews

Moreover, if the Supreme Being is a three-part entity, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, why did the Father send the Son to earth to be tortured to death, when He could have just made a note to himself to remember to forgive these idiotic human beings in the morning after breakfast? What was the necessity of the suffering of part of the Godhead?

The sacrifice of Jesus would be a sacrifice of one aspect of the Godhead to another aspect of it.
View attachment 300652

Roman gods so kill each other-----now and then

Pilate did not want Jewish unrest in his district. That would make the emperor of Rome think Pilate was not a strong governor. To appease the Jewish leaders and avoid an uprising he agreed to kill Jesus. The Romans are ultimately responsible for political reasons. Pilate's wife warned him.

In fact Pilate lost his position because rome considered him TOO BRUTAL----he
crucified thousands---- --When jews decided to kill a "member" ----they did not
need Pilate

Considering that the death of Jesus was part of God's plan to rescue humanity, does anyone on this thread believe that the actors involved could have behaved in any way other than the way they behaved? It was all foreseen...it had to happen that way because God had already seen it happen that way. The actors did what they did because they had always done it exactly that way....it was necessary that it happened in exactly that way.

So again, what is the point of this discussion?

Considering that the death of Jesus was part of God's plan to rescue humanity, does anyone on this thread believe that the actors involved could have behaved in any way other than the way they behaved? It was all foreseen...it had to happen that way because God had already seen it happen that way. The actors did what they did because they had always done it exactly that way....it was necessary that it happened in exactly that way.

the issue has galvanized lots of "history"

images

pilate's inscription - king of the jews ...

obviously, it was not the romans that concerned themselves with jesus's trial, a purely local matter of religious intolerance doesn't seem jesus was even on their radar.

I was about to say that you are very naïve------but lets call a spade, a spade-----
your are hopelessly ignorant---------
I was about to say that you are very naïve------but lets call a spade, a spade-----

a curious quid pro quo - including the rooster, otherwise your response is hopelessly lame.

no its not-------it just seems that way to you. You were taught at a very young
age that the people who "ruled da jews"------were "the evil Pharisees" and that
the reason that the jews aka Pharisees wanted Jesus crucified because he
challenged their power and wealth. I know that because as a kid ----growing
up in a very Christian white bread town------quiet shy little me got invited to
Sunday school. Quiet shy little me, never attended any jewish educational
situation at all ----THUS I know what you were taught. BUT quiet shy little me was
also very "bookish" and unlike most Christians in the world ---ACTUALLY READ THE NEW TESTAMENT-----and read about --this and that history
------from this and that POV----OF THAT TIME. I also have a natural
ability in math. I can add two and two. Your statement that "Jesus
was not in the Roman Radar-----TAKES THE CAKE. ------here goes. Try
to keep an opened mind for the facts. Roman radar focused on anything
that compromised Roman power to exploit, economically. Jerusalem
was an ECONOMIC HUB------what went in and came out got TAXED
at its gates. A vital component of the ECONOMIC FUNCTION OF JERUSALEM
were the money changers who stayed in a protected centralized area---to wit
THE TEMPLE COURTYARD------are you willing to accept that idea?------
what the romans got to PULL OUT OF JUDEA-----was not monitored out in
the wheat fields-----it was MONITORED IN JERUSALEM. Now a quiz----
WHO HATED THE MONEY CHANGERS? think hard------it happens to
be well documented in literature
You were taught at a very young
challenged their power and wealth.

no, the modern version as taught is the manipulation of wealth by jews as a selective motivation against the overall welfare where they reside, having absorbed the pharisee as a general tenant of their religion.

what jesus really professed, liberation theology had little to do with wealth but that there was not a hereditary path to the Everlasting. whatever is the irosie91 issue with the pharisee, the jews would not have rebelled for their benefit for a crucifixion but did so through intolerance of the proposition made as their not being the chosen people by the Almighty.

the religious itinerant was not a concern for rome.

are you intoxicated? I asked you a very simple question----which was
WHO HATED THE MONEY CHANGERS? As to the "hereditary path
to the everlasting" you got a link of WTF that is?

I answered your question, the jews would not have crucified a religious itinerant over the money changers they would have cared less, jesus was crucified for his liberation theology and as stated was as you imply an indirect affront to the current religious hierarchy putting a chip on their shoulders.

And the wait continues for someone to explain why this argument continues and why it matters.

you obviously have no moral compass, must be why you read the forged documents for your religion ... the closing scene of the 1st century was an injustice against humanity and a rejection of the religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty - only by prosecuting the criminals will justice be rendered for humanities slim hope for remission from self induced sin, sinner.

the issue has galvanized lots of "history"
And exactly why?

is it important in any real way since it was known that it would happen as soon as we fell?

a curious quid pro quo - including the rooster, otherwise your response is hopelessly lame.

situation at all ----THUS I know what you were taught. BUT quiet shy little me was
also very "bookish" and unlike most Christians in the world ---ACTUALLY READ THE NEW TESTAMENT-----and read about --this and that history

no, the modern version as taught is the manipulation of wealth by jews as a selective motivation against the overall welfare where they reside, having absorbed the pharisee as a general tenant of their religion.

what jesus really professed, liberation theology had little to do with wealth but that there was not a hereditary path to the Everlasting. whatever is the irosie91 issue with the pharisee, the jews would not have rebelled for their benefit for a crucifixion but did so through intolerance of the proposition made as their not being the chosen people by the Almighty.

I answered your question, the jews would not have crucified a religious itinerant over the money changers they would have cared less, jesus was crucified for his liberation theology and as stated was as you imply an indirect affront to the current religious hierarchy putting a chip on their shoulders.

And the wait continues for someone to explain why this argument continues and why it matters.

you obviously have no moral compass, must be why you read the forged documents for your religion ... the closing scene of the 1st century was an injustice against humanity and a rejection of the religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty - only by prosecuting the criminals will justice be rendered for humanities slim hope for remission from self induced sin, sinner.

so do you enjoy questioning people’s faith because you are a sociopath or because you desperately hope the Christian faith is false? People do what they do for one of two fundamental reasons...pleasure or fear. Only a sociopath would enjoy such a thing...is that you? If not, then your anger is a derivative of fear.

you have AGAIN posted an easter bunny/jelly bean version of history and
complicated it with ascribed attributes of some sort of imaginary theology
upon poor innocent Jesus.. You have now decided that jews crucified people----
that is really innovative of your jelly bean sunday school teacher. How did
you pull money changers into the equation? Did your sunday school teacher
tell you that it was DA PHARISEES who were the money changers?------oh
you poor deluded kid

[

Pilate did not want Jewish unrest in his district. That would make the emperor of Rome think Pilate was not a strong governor. To appease the Jewish leaders and avoid an uprising he agreed to kill Jesus. The Romans are ultimately responsible for political reasons. Pilate's wife warned him.

Pilate gave the jews their wish.

what was the "wish" of DA JEWS?

The Jewish Clerical Leadership wanted to retain their Status, Power and Wealth and their control of the Jewish people. They would tolerate the Romans if they allowed them that.

so do you enjoy questioning people’s faith because you are a sociopath or because you desperately hope the Christian faith is false? People do what they do for one of two fundamental reasons...pleasure or fear. Only a sociopath would enjoy such a thing...is that you? If not, then your anger is a derivative of fear.

do you ever respond to the subject matter of the post you reference ...

- the closing scene of the 1st century was an injustice against humanity and a rejection of the religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty - only by prosecuting the criminals will justice be rendered for humanities slim hope for remission from self induced sin, sinner.

maybe you might bother reading a post before again plunging into the abyss ...

and sorry, you may include the other two desert religions as well for being faithless incarcerations of self induced ignorance.

It was the Romans, and the followers are the Roman church. There are christians in the roman church but also some who are not.

According to the Bible, the Roman governor sought to release Jesus. He was pushed to allow them to have him crucified by the Jews. In fact, the Romans never messed with Jesus his entire 33 years. It was the Jews who even caught Jesus. The Jews tried Jesus in their courts. The Jews sentenced him to death. The Jews who chained him, and dragged him to Pilot to be executed.

So, not to sure about your claims Mort.

IOW, his own people. Jesus was Jewish..

It was the Romans, and the followers are the Roman church. There are christians in the roman church but also some who are not.

According to the Bible, the Roman governor sought to release Jesus. He was pushed to allow them to have him crucified by the Jews. In fact, the Romans never messed with Jesus his entire 33 years. It was the Jews who even caught Jesus. The Jews tried Jesus in their courts. The Jews sentenced him to death. The Jews who chained him, and dragged him to Pilot to be executed.

The utter ignorance displayed by Christians regarding the life and times
of Jesus-----amazes me. No matter how simple the questions----they AVOID
answering and persist in repeating the easter bunny revision and ignore that which
is clearly written in the NT

The Jewish Clerical Leadership wanted to retain their Status, Power and Wealth and their control of the Jewish people. They would tolerate the Romans if they allowed them that.

ok genius-----who or what was "the jewish clerical leadership"? ---------------c'mon -------tell us what the easter bunny told you. What was the nature of their "status" "wealth" and "power" in the land the romans called Judea-----
during the lifetime of Jesus?

do you ever respond to the subject matter of the post you reference ...

I respond to what is said to me.

maybe you might bother reading a post before again plunging into the abyss ...

I did...and then I asked of what importance the subject could be. It played out exactly as it was foreseen to play out. The actors did what they did because they had always done what they did...there was no other possibility if we were to be rescued.

Yes, Jesus the Christ was too passive, they release Jesus Barabbas, also a jew, who was a zealot, which is why Pilate really didn't want to release him, but he did in the end (release Jesus Barabbas), according to scripture.

ok genius-----who or what was "the jewish clerical leadership"? ---------------c'mon -------tell us what the easter bunny told you. What was the nature of their "status" "wealth" and "power" in the land the romans called Judea-----

I guess you are just ignorant, and have never read the Bible.

The Influence of the Pharisees (Bible History Online)

I guess you are just ignorant, and have never read the Bible.

The Influence of the Pharisees (Bible History Online)

the author of that pile of shit that you cited----made the SAME MISTAKE
that you-made------he juxtaposed the Pharisees and Sadducees as if they had
ALLIED with each other. The writings of idiots like that plus the bunny and
jelly beans is the sum total of your intellect. I was an avid reader all my
life. ----such an avid reader that long ago----when a patient in the hospital
in which I was working left his copy of JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS -----I read it and
its forward. Josephus Flavius consistently remarked FAVORABLY upon the
Pharisees-------so the idiot who wrote the forward praised the writings of
Josephus except for his one "MISTAKE" ----he liked the Pharisees.
Now for the bitter truth-----Jesus was a Pharisee------he was a follower of
the school of HILLEL ----(a Pharisee scholar who died in Jerusalem at
about the same time Jesus was born) Just about every word in the NT
that made any sense and could logically be attributed to JESUS HIMSELF ---
is actually a quotation of the writings of Hillel.
Things important to know-----the Pharisees despised the Sadducees.
The Sadducees were roman shills. -----like the ROMAN APPOINTEE
HIGH PRIEST-----Caiaphas------the one who shipped Jesus to Pilate
As to your statement---"The jewish courts convicted Jesus"------read the book---
the Sanhedrin ACQUITTED HIM (of course---the Sanhedrin which consisted
of actual scholars was almost entirely Pharisee------as was Jesus)
The Romans DESPISED the Pharisees because they resisted Roman intrusion
and "culture"-------of course, they absolutely resisted crucifixion for ANYONE
In fact----even today---Israeli law almost ENTIRELY excludes capital punishment.
WHY? it's a Pharisee thing. More important information-----the Pharisees
despised the existence of the MONEY CHANGERS in the Temple Court Yard---
they represented the INTRUSION OF ROME----as such the Sadducees ( like
Caiaphas---the roman shill) protected them. The action of Jesus in overturning
the tables of the money changers, was an ACT OF SEDITION AGAINST
ROME------and it is the criminal act that got him crucified. If the Pharisees
hated jesus------THEY could have killed him-------keep in mind----the MACCABEES
were Pharisees-------they did manage to kill some people. The rest of the jelly bean BS you have been taught about PHARISEES ----is on the level of
your faith in the easter bunny and jelly beans

I should have added----Pilate crucified THOUSANDS------virtually all of them
were Pharisees------ There were a few other mistakes in your idiot
citation---but why beat a dead horse.

Forum List

Back