The Romans killed Jesus Christ not the Jews

It was the Romans, and the followers are the Roman church. There are christians in the roman church but also some who are not.

According to the Bible, the Roman governor sought to release Jesus. He was pushed to allow them to have him crucified by the Jews. In fact, the Romans never messed with Jesus his entire 33 years. It was the Jews who even caught Jesus. The Jews tried Jesus in their courts. The Jews sentenced him to death. The Jews who chained him, and dragged him to Pilot to be executed.

So, not to sure about your claims Mort.

It was the Romans, and the followers are the Roman church. There are christians in the roman church but also some who are not.

According to the Bible, the Roman governor sought to release Jesus. He was pushed to allow them to have him crucified by the Jews. In fact, the Romans never messed with Jesus his entire 33 years. It was the Jews who even caught Jesus. The Jews tried Jesus in their courts. The Jews sentenced him to death. The Jews who chained him, and dragged him to Pilot to be executed.

Kill ONE Jesus and they never let you forget it!

try reading the book again. You sunday school slut lied

The OP has a point. The Jews could have stoned Jesus to death all on their own, no need to drag the Romans into this. But in the end Jesus was killed by the Romans, using a Roman style of execution. I think there was a lot more to this story than what we've been told. Over the centuries the narrative was altered to fit whatever political necessity was prevailing when they were copied for future generations.

Conspiracy still gets you the death penalty. Jews conspired, and demanded that Jesus be killed.

They are all burning in the pits of hell for eternity.

The OP has a point. The Jews could have stoned Jesus to death all on their own, no need to drag the Romans into this. But in the end Jesus was killed by the Romans, using a Roman style of execution. I think there was a lot more to this story than what we've been told. Over the centuries the narrative was altered to fit whatever political necessity was prevailing when they were copied for future generations.
Jews don't do physical labor...that is for the Goyim.

Jesus never existed.

But if you read the Christians own myths, it was the Jews who screamed for his death, the Romans wanted to let him go.

nope-----read the book. Even in the perverted Constantine version----the Sanhedrin
acquitted jesus ------the edited version's attempt to claim that jews cheered "crucify him" so that poor innocent pilate ----who historically crucified some 20,000 jews in his ten year tenure as governor----SUDDENLY felt badly for the seditionist Jesus------actually makes no sense. Jews at that time had very little problem
ASSASSINATING traitors------and Jesus was a very soft target. Jesus was
crucified for the sedition that he actually had committed against Rome. Herod had
no problem killing his friend-----and according to some sources---relative---John
the Baptist. Herod worked for Rome. The crucifixtion was 100% Roman.
You got some other examples of jews crucifying people or FORCING Romans
to do it for them? I would not be surprised if some of you guys decide,
in the future, that DA MOSSAD murdered poor innocent SAINT Eva Braun

According to scripture, it was the top jews who handed him over to the Romans and they wanted him crucified.

According to scripture, it was the top jews who handed him over to the Romans and they wanted him crucified.

oh gee----SUNNI AGREED------the very first khutbah jumaat I heard ---(over 50 years ago) -----was delivered by a VISITING GENIUS IMAM---------it was a "good Friday"---
which galvanized in the mind and mouth of the genius (hakim) the FACTS-----
the whole damned NT is a perverse lie and written for the sole purpose of
disputing islam by the ENEMEEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM

can you name that TOP JEW? I can. I read the book

Nope but I found it, Caiaphas, I have a problems with Jewish names, they sound so dorky. And Judas a Jew himself turned him in. All the Jewish people wanted him dead when asked if they wanted Jesus Barabbas freed but they opted for Jesus the Christ to be tortured and crucified. And the Romans did what the Jews wanted.

You should know this is you actually read the NT. He was a top Jew.

Nope but I found it, Caiaphas, I have a problems with Jewish names, they sound so dorky. And Judas a Jew himself turned him in. All the Jewish people wanted him dead when asked if they wanted Jesus Barabbas freed but they opted for Jesus the Christ to be tortured and crucified. And the Romans did what the Jews wanted.

is what you "know" about Caiaphas? he had a dorky name? Both the
dorky Caiaphas and the putrid Penelope------are of GREEK origin.
Caiaphas was a very much despised Roman shill, appointed temple
High Priest by the Romans. Even today he is vilified for his treachery
against the jews of his time in jewish literature. Somehow he did not
make it to SAINTHOOD in the catholic church He did advise Jesus to
repudiate his sedition against rome so they wouldn't crucify him------read
the book. As far as I know----it was the only nice thing he ever did

His being the head guy in the Sanhedrin, the high jewish priest. So you don't care who you guys call jewish.

You can deal with it, here is the link:
Caiaphas - Wikipedia or if you prefer you can read it here:
CAIAPHAS - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Last edited:

His being the head guy in the Sanhedrin, the high jewish priest. So you don't care who you guys call jewish.

You can deal with it, here is the link:
Caiaphas - Wikipedia

you are depending on the WIKKI article written from the POV of the catholic
church in order to find information on Caiaphas. Even you cannot be that
stupid. I got bad news------being "jewish high priest in the temple in Jerusalem" does not make a person "head of the Sanhedrin"-----in fact, as far as I know---it probably disqualifies him (make that ---it likely disqualifies him) Caiaphas
was and remains DESPISED by ------guess who?-------DA PHARISEES
If he did manage to get control on the Sanhedrin------that would have to have
been a treacherous Roman machination (of which I am not aware as an
historic fact-----however, that he was a Roman shill -----is an historic fact)
Turns out that the crucifixions were something like a Roman circus

The Romans were polytheists during the time of Jesus.
The Romans were polytheists during the time of Jesus.

that is correct -

he's referring to those that wrote the christian bible in the 4th century, who used the fable to enhance their own objective as they were those who themselves were responsible for the closing scene of the 1st century. and are the descendants today that continue in the injustice their bible represents.

New Topics

Forum List

Back