The Rise Of Religious Fundamentalism

The only way this OP would have any value would be as a parody of left-wing thinking. But I doubt this is the case.

What we see is going on in the world today is the result of this mental illness

when are you going to take care of your mental illness?....just asking.....

You're too old and set in your ways to get it that you are wrong old timer.

im wrong?...nice of you to defend one of the forums bigots Bobo.....if you knew Guno, the asshole who hates white people.....you would see that im right, the guy needs help....and you opened your mouth and stuck your foot in it....again....

im wrong?...nice of you to defend one of the forums bigots Bobo.....if you knew Guno, the asshole who hates white people.....you would see that im right, the guy needs help....and you opened your mouth and stuck your foot in it....again....

I don't like white people either. Ever hear of self loathing blacks? I'm a self loathing white. LOL. I hate red necks who think they are better than us 1st or second generation Americans. I hate white people who still think they belong to the Republican party, just because the Democrats are the party 90% of black people belong to. They don't realize they don't belong anymore under the GOP tent. You, just like the rest of us, are going to have to pay a little more so the rich can keep their tax breaks. You're going to have to pay a little more for healthcare. They're going to have to cut your ss and medicare a little. Your pension has to be taxed, if you even get one.

Bottom line is, Guno probably realized what you don't. That to the rich, you are a n*#$*r too. You just don't realize it yet because you think the GOP is still the Reagan party. Wake up you old man.

Of course I know you won't. Too old, too white, probably comfortable. Even though you know the Bush recession kicked you in the pooper, here you are still a right winger.

I don't like white people either. Ever hear of self loathing blacks? I'm a self loathing white. LOL. I hate red necks who think they are better than us 1st or second generation Americans. I hate white people who still think they belong to the Republican party, just because the Democrats are the party 90% of black people belong to. They don't realize they don't belong anymore under the GOP tent. You, just like the rest of us, are going to have to pay a little more so the rich can keep their tax breaks. You're going to have to pay a little more for healthcare. They're going to have to cut your ss and medicare a little. Your pension has to be taxed, if you even get one.

Bottom line is, Guno probably realized what you don't. That to the rich, you are a n*#$*r too. You just don't realize it yet because you think the GOP is still the Reagan party. Wake up you old man.

Of course I know you won't. Too old, too white, probably comfortable. Even though you know the Bush recession kicked you in the pooper, here you are still a right winger.

Bobo you have no idea what you are talking about.....a bigot is a bigot.....you defended the asshole so well he thanked you.....oh and why dont you prove im a right winger......one of them a few days ago called me a "libturd"......im sure you are familiar with that term.....oh and by now you should know.....i cant stand the GOP about as much as i cant stand the party whose ass you suck on.....maybe you and your new buddy Guno can share a cheek....i guess as long as it aint a white one.....

Bobo you have no idea what you are talking about.....a bigot is a bigot.....you defended the asshole so well he thanked you.....oh and why dont you prove im a right winger......one of them a few days ago called me a "libturd"......im sure you are familiar with that term.....oh and by now you should know.....i cant stand the GOP about as much as i cant stand the party whose ass you suck on.....maybe you and your new buddy Guno can share a cheek....i guess as long as it aint a white one.....

I just love USMB. And just so you know, of all the right wingers, you are the least right wingery. I actually like you. Like busting your balls. My guess is I probably agree with GUNO more than you on most issues, but I'll have to keep an eye out for the things he says. I'll let you know when I decide. Otherwise, I just butted into a conversation I probably didn't have enough information to decide, but it looked like a good time to chime in and say he was kicking your right wing ass. Was he? Probably, but I was just taking a stab. LOL. Glad to see you are still here. You know I'd come back because it's an election year. I'm just about ready to start talking politics again. So sick of the commercials. Snyder vs. my boy Mark Schauer.

See, here is the problem with guys like you. You clearly just admitted that you hate the GOP. So do tea baggers and libertarians. Are you one of those? Then you are either rich and greedy or a god damn fool. Because the tea baggers and libertarians would make the middle class disappear.

But what do Libertarians and Tea Baggers do? They run as GOPers. They change the party from within.

You are a middle class guy. That means you are a democrat. Fuck abortion, gays, muslims, guns and all that. When the economy is good you can have the luxury of voting because of wedge issues. When both parties are at least not anti middle class, then you can choose which party to belong to. Right now it's about your pocket book. The GOP way changed our country. Before the rich had 75% of the $ and we had 25%. Today they have 90% and we have 10% and they still say their way works, and if it ain't working for you either go back to school, start a business or IT'S OBAMA's fault. The reality is, if a republican were in the White House, they'd be saying the economy is fine.

So do to the Democratic party what the tea baggers did to the GOP. Come join the party and start insisting Democrat start looking out for middle class America.

PS. I see we're already in the process of ending these tax loopholes where companies are hiding their money overseas and manufacturing companies who moved overseas are getting big tax breaks. It's about damn time huh? I would love for those companies to go out of business and have a Made In America company take it's place. Or it could move back home where it belongs. Will you pay $29.95 instead of $13 for that doll? Sure, but it'll be worth it. The profits can't all go to the top buddy.

All religious beliefs are mental illness. As I demonstrated in a previous thread. :)

I think in the future, when theists are able to overcome their cognitive dissonance a lot of them might still say they believe in a god but they will admit they have no proof.

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.

This is why science blows so many theists minds. Eventually more and more of them will realize the bibles and korans are full of allegories that were dreamed up by superstitious men thousands of years ago in an attempt to explain the unexplainable.

But still even if they agree that the Jesus stories are just myths, that still doesn't mean god doesn't exist. Look at BOSS. He doesn't belong to any organized religion and yet he thinks he talks to god every day.

I'd be ok with god if organized religions and religious people would clean up their acts.

All religious beliefs are mental illness. As I demonstrated in a previous thread. :)
Y

Bwhahahah no you didn't,in your mind you did and thats the only place.

News flash you hatred towards people of faith says a lot about yourself,your tolerance of others that are different,your deep seated hate. You should seek help.

I think in the future, when theists are able to overcome their cognitive dissonance a lot of them might still say they believe in a god but they will admit they have no proof.

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.

This is why science blows so many theists minds. Eventually more and more of them will realize the bibles and korans are full of allegories that were dreamed up by superstitious men thousands of years ago in an attempt to explain the unexplainable.

But still even if they agree that the Jesus stories are just myths, that still doesn't mean god doesn't exist. Look at BOSS. He doesn't belong to any organized religion and yet he thinks he talks to god every day.

I'd be ok with god if organized religions and religious people would clean up their acts.

So what do YOU think cleaning up thier acts would be,would that be being just like you??

Y

News flash you hatred towards people of faith says a lot about yourself,your tolerance of others that are different,your deep seated hate. You should seek help.

Why aren t theists considered mentally ill Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

suck it jesus.

Y

Why aren t theists considered mentally ill Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

suck it jesus.

You must be what 12 ?

I just love USMB. And just so you know, of all the right wingers, you are the least right wingery. I actually like you. Like busting your balls. My guess is I probably agree with GUNO more than you on most issues, but I'll have to keep an eye out for the things he says. I'll let you know when I decide. Otherwise, I just butted into a conversation I probably didn't have enough information to decide, but it looked like a good time to chime in and say he was kicking your right wing ass. Was he? Probably, but I was just taking a stab. LOL. Glad to see you are still here. You know I'd come back because it's an election year. I'm just about ready to start talking politics again. So sick of the commercials. Snyder vs. my boy Mark Schauer.

See, here is the problem with guys like you. You clearly just admitted that you hate the GOP. So do tea baggers and libertarians. Are you one of those? Then you are either rich and greedy or a god damn fool. Because the tea baggers and libertarians would make the middle class disappear.

But what do Libertarians and Tea Baggers do? They run as GOPers. They change the party from within.

You are a middle class guy. That means you are a democrat. Fuck abortion, gays, muslims, guns and all that. When the economy is good you can have the luxury of voting because of wedge issues. When both parties are at least not anti middle class, then you can choose which party to belong to. Right now it's about your pocket book. The GOP way changed our country. Before the rich had 75% of the $ and we had 25%. Today they have 90% and we have 10% and they still say their way works, and if it ain't working for you either go back to school, start a business or IT'S OBAMA's fault. The reality is, if a republican were in the White House, they'd be saying the economy is fine.

So do to the Democratic party what the tea baggers did to the GOP. Come join the party and start insisting Democrat start looking out for middle class America.

PS. I see we're already in the process of ending these tax loopholes where companies are hiding their money overseas and manufacturing companies who moved overseas are getting big tax breaks. It's about damn time huh? I would love for those companies to go out of business and have a Made In America company take it's place. Or it could move back home where it belongs. Will you pay $29.95 instead of $13 for that doll? Sure, but it'll be worth it. The profits can't all go to the top buddy.
and say he was kicking your right wing ass
here is a little tidbit for you Bobo ..... if the guy does not reply to what you say......how is he kicking ass?....:dunno:......

You clearly just admitted that you hate the GOP. So do tea baggers and libertarians. Are you one of those?

nope sorry.....
You are a middle class guy. That means you are a democrat.
was until about 94.....now? dont make me laugh.....they tell you what you want to hear and screw you behind your back...after they throw you a bone to make it look like they are actually doing something of course.......
Come join the party
its ok ill pass ....you can be an idiot and be the party guy.....me?....ill decide for myself what i want and like....

Hate the GOP, but then I hateDemocrats too. They're all limp dicked whores taking bribes and doing whatever the biggest donors say, not what's actually best for their constiuents and country.

Out dissolve Congress since they don't do much of anything anyway.

Forum List

Back