The Rise of Carbon Dioxide in a Single Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

orogenicman

Darwin was a pastafarian
Jul 24, 2013

I posted this a few minutes ago, and I'd sure like to know why it was deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it hasn't been deleted -

- but quite a few people are pretending they don't notice it ....................................

That way, they can demand to see evidence.

CO2 varied as rapidly and as much with each glacial period. About 40% increases.. Like our 40% increase since 1700.. It's the percent increase that drives the warming. In the glacial eras -- there was MUCH MORE warming for the same percentage change. And ABSOLUTE amounts of CO2 in a 1/2 frozen world are bound to be much lower..

Question is -- WHy does this animation impress you???? Or is just fear of graphs??

Here's how Republicans can win the climate change debate with barely any effort:

Bring attention to the fact that China and other nations are emitting CO2 to the point where there's no way U.S. regulations could possibly offset them. Then promise to fund a few groups that are trying to invent ways to regulate CO2 in the atmosphere with futuristic technologies. It won't cost much and you can blame dems for not being proactive.

That'll do it. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.

CO2 varied as rapidly and as much with each glacial period. About 40% increases.. Like our 40% increase since 1700.. It's the percent increase that drives the warming. In the glacial eras -- there was MUCH MORE warming for the same percentage change. And ABSOLUTE amounts of CO2 in a 1/2 frozen world are bound to be much lower..

Question is -- WHy does this animation impress you???? Or is just fear of graphs??

You got that out of this graph? Damn, are you a liar, or just plain stupid?:badgrin:

OK. So you fools wish to turn what should be a debate concerning how to quickly reduce worldwide emissions into accusations of dissing the US.

Just another way to say do nothing at all, until the problem is irretrievable. May well be already.

You got that out of this graph? Damn, are you a liar, or just plain stupid?:badgrin:

You defend agriculture, yet ignore agriculture's contribution to you abhorrent claims.

I'm still waiting for some content, oltrakartrollingblunderoreogenicboyfraud.

I'm still waiting for some content, oltrakartrollingblunderoreogenicboyfraud.

He believes co2 is a poison... yeah you know the stuff plants breathe. Why should we be surprised he can't read the forum rules or generate his own content.

Until oreo boy is ready to post some material of his own I am closing this thread. He can PM me and I will gladly reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back