The Rights Favorite Oreo: Stacey Dash and her Wage Gap Issue

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Stacey Dash was broke, unemployed and using on funds from her FIANCÉ

She told Meredith Vieira that women need to 'work harder' and 'stop complaining' but bankruptcy documents reveal actress was surviving on $6,000-a-month handout from her fiancé

• Bankruptcy documents recently uncovered by Daily Mail Online reveal that Stacey Dash was once drowning in debt and couldn't find a job
  • When Dash filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in 2004, she was surviving on $6,000-a-month support payments from her fiancé, Brit James Maby
  • Eleven years later, however, she told Meredith Vieira that when it comes to closing the gender wage gap, women need to simply work harder
  • Dash said that women needed to stop making excuses about the wage difference and take control of their own finance opportunities

Did she stop making excuses and just "make more money" or did that not translate into real things changing for her?

Yes ClosedCaption, Dash doesn't see things the way you think black people are supposed to, so she is an oreo.

Yes ClosedCaption, Dash doesn't see things the way you think black people are supposed to, so she is an oreo.

No she's an oreo because she's exhibits the behavior of one. Not because of we disagree. You should look up the meaning and get back to me

No she's an oreo because she's exhibits the behavior of one. Not because of we disagree. You should look up the meaning and get back to me
Oreo is a racist term. That is why you use it.

I take the label racist and replace it with accurate.

Its an accurate term. Thats why I used it.

Anything else?

HEINOUS acts by white people

You brought up race did you not? In fact probably about half of your threads boil down to race, racist accusations or race baiting.

Yes I did. Are you confused? This is about how white people are given humanity even in light of the worse shit and blacks arent afforded the same.

Texas mother fatally shoots 2 daughters; police kill her

Look at the second video. About a 2 min infomercial about how awesome the killer was. Are you still confused?
Confused? No

Are you obsessed with race? Yes

Just look at your newest thread about the woman & equal pay. You inserted the name "oreo" into the title. Why? What does her blackness level have to do with the story? Nothing of course, you're just a racist pos

Yes you figured it out. I'm pro-black and I speak on my race and experiences. Sherlock Holmes here has figured it out.

I inserted Oreo in the title because thats what she is. Why does her blackness level have to do with the story? Because I just made it part of it.

Dont like it? You got other threads to choose from unless you want to defend her blackness :badgrin:

The way you are using the word Oreo is racist and make you no better than those like Steve or Swagger.

I do not agree with Stacey Dash but I also find it sickening when anyone and remember I wrote anyone uses racist terms to describe those they disagree with.

The way you are using the word Oreo is racist and make you no better than those like Steve or Swagger.

I do not agree with Stacey Dash but I also find it sickening when anyone and remember I wrote anyone uses racist terms to describe those they disagree with.

Shut up, Honkey! lol

Shut up, Honkey! lol

It's Mr. Cracker to you or Senor Bolillo, and remember that next time you want to address me...:ack-1:

:lmao:

Oreo is a racist term. That is why you use it.

I take the label racist and replace it with accurate.

Its an accurate term. Thats why I used it.

Anything else?
Yes accurate, when one is a racist. But don't listen to a right winger. Someone of your ilk, Mattress Girl says white people can't criticize non white people. You are white, aren't you?
'Mattress Girl': White People Can't Criticize Non-White People

Hydrox cookies are far superior to Oreos. Also, stop being a douche CC.

Sorry, but Stacey Dash is an Oreo by any standard. And Gramps just got finished calling me all kinds of Negros, criminals and shit then runs over to pretend he gives a shit about the honor of any blacks is laughable.

I'm only being a douche to the people playing pretend

Politicians don't need to do anything for the blacks

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

liberals & irresponsible blacks are digging a serious hole

Remember the 3 BLACK cops charged in the murder of upstanding BLACK citizen Freddie Gray?

Shut up, Honkey! lol

It's Mr. Cracker to you or Senior Bolillo, and remember that next time you want to address me...:ack-1:

Don. Cracker rolls off the tongue rather trippingly. It touched all bases. lol

The same left wing bigots who wouldn't dare refer to an "Islamic terrorist" feel free to use the racist term "Oreo". No surprises here.

You know what I take away from this the OP calling Dash an Oreo. This is the lefts definition of diversity it only counts if your a Liberal. My Children are mixed race you piece of crap.

Shut up, Honkey! lol

It's Mr. Cracker to you or Senior Bolillo, and remember that next time you want to address me...:ack-1:

Don. Cracker rolls off the tongue rather trippingly. It touched all bases. lol

I had this woman one time scream " Fuck you White bitch " and I screamed back " If you're going to insult me at least call me a Cracker Bitch you stupid F'ing Twat! " ...

I have been called everything under the sun except being sane...

Forum List

Back