The Right-Wing Doesn’t Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let’s Talk About them

Creating America and ending slavery are the two biggest reasons the left hate Christianity.

Funny how those who created that particular slave trade were Christians. Those who kept it going in the US were Christians too.

Slavery and slave trade has existed since the dawn of civilization.

In the early US, there were differing Christians on both side of the debate.

Most slavery today is intertwined with radical Islam in conflict zones

Yes, slavery has existed for a long time. This has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

Yes, there were Christians on both sides of the debate, but therefore there were Christians who were pro-slavery, and very strongly so.

John Quincy Adams, when in the House, was shouted down continually by southern members who actually tried and succeeded in banning any talk of slavery in the House.

As for what is happening in Islam, so what? We're not talking about Islam.

This is not to lessen the Islamic atrocities

History is full of atrocities committed by Christians for Christ, against not just other religions but against Christian themselves. Let’s take a look at some of them, shall we?

The Right-Wing Doesn't Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let's Talk About Christian Atrocities

Idiot. You have to go back into history to find Christian atrocities. Back into a time that was cruel harsh and life was short. Not just Christians but the whole world was cruel in those days.

You don't have to go to history to find Muslim atrocities you see them RIGHT NOW.

There are stupid people on the left, but you take it to the extreme.
Somewhere in America last night the KKK burned a cross. Why a cross?

Creating America and ending slavery are the two biggest reasons the left hate Christianity.

Funny how those who created that particular slave trade were Christians. Those who kept it going in the US were Christians too.
Nope, they were athiest morons. Like you.

Oh, wow, insults.
Not my fault slavers were not followers of Christ, and not my credit those who outlawed slavery were followers of Christ.

Oh, wow, insults.
Not my fault slavers were not followers of Christ, and not my credit those who outlawed slavery were followers of Christ.

But they were followers of Christ.

You can't just try and change history to suit your needs.

Oh, wow, insults.

Yes, those that ended slavery were followers of Christ.

History is full of atrocities committed by Christians for Christ, against not just other religions but against Christian themselves. Let’s take a look at some of them, shall we?

The Right-Wing Doesn't Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let's Talk About Christian Atrocities

Idiot. You have to go back into history to find Christian atrocities. Back into a time that was cruel harsh and life was short. Not just Christians but the whole world was cruel in those days.

You don't have to go to history to find Muslim atrocities you see them RIGHT NOW.

Members of the Religion of KIA.
image.jpeg

Oh, wow, insults.

And those who didn't want slavery to end were also followers of Christ.

And if you took the time to stop play stupid fucking games, you might actually see the reality of the situation, instead of trying to make isolated facts fit your agenda.

Did they? Prove it. I'll bet it's been quite a while since they have done that, and that's a LOT different than mass murder, dumbass.

Oh, wow, insults.

A very small percent of the overall Christian community were responsible for convincing the rest of us to stop owning slaves. Mostly we didn't like competing against slave labor. Much like we don't like illegal immigrants. Had less to do with us being richeous

Oh, wow, insults.

That's right. Changing history to suit ones needs is the sole right and privilege of the Democrat Party.

Oh, wow, insults.

A very small percent of the overall Christian community were responsible for convincing the rest of us to stop owning slaves. Mostly we didn't like competing against slave labor. Much like we don't like illegal immigrants. Had less to do with us being richeous

And an even smaller percentage of Christians were slave owners. Your point is moot.

Oh, wow, insults.

Or, the North didn't like slavery and the South did.

There was a massive North South divide long before the Civil War. Tariffs with England were a big thing back then, the South sold cotton to England, the North bought cotton products from England, so, one wanted high tariffs the other wanted low.

Oh, wow, insults.

Wilberforce started the ball rolling.
NonChristians had no significant role in ending slavery in Western Civilization.

Oh, wow, insults.

And if you took the time to stop play stupid fucking games, you might actually see the reality of the situation, instead of trying to make isolated facts fit your agenda.
Does it make feel better thinking that?

Oh, wow, insults.

Does it make feel better thinking that?

No. It'd make me feel better if I knew that more than 10% of the world could actually think properly, but alas, it's not to be.

Oh, wow, insults.

Wilberforce started the ball rolling.
NonChristians had no significant role in ending slavery in Western Civilization.
But Christians had everything to do with owning raping even murdering slaves. Or are going to tell me Christian slave owners were the good ones who treated their animals well? That's right. They were able to convince themselves blacks weren't human. How? Because the bible told them so.

Forum List

Back