The right to work

Who has a greater right to work?

• Illegal alien union member

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The OP is just asinine. First there is no right to work. Second, if there is a right to work, how can someone have more of a right? Do some people have more of a right to self defense than others? So I think the question as presented in poll is deeply flawed.

That said, I dont think employers should hire illegal immigrants and unions should not allow people living in the US illegally membership in unions.
First? Why do 22 States have 'Right To Work' statutes?

See also: Taft-Hartley Act.

Uh... The right to work statutes and Taft Harvey Act really are something completely different than a literal right to work like I was talking about.

Ok...

Yeah, that's probably what I'd say too if I couldn't defend him. Ok, I'll stop telling the truth about Reagan and save it for another thread. :eusa_whistle:

So President Obama actually said, "America Sucks" and/or " It WASN'T okay to be proud to be an American"? :confused:

I'm sure you can show me links on those :2up: or admit that's not the case. :eusa_liar:
It's no surprise you refuse to see his apology tours for what they were. The union didn't tell you that's what it was.

Ok, so now you're finally admitting that President Obams did NOT say "America Sucks" and/or " It WASN'T okay to be proud to be an American". :tongue:

See? It wasn't so hard to admit you were just making things up, was it? :eusa_liar:
Oh, he said it...just not in simple words so that union drones could understand it.

I was going to say that but was trying to think of a way to be nicer about it.

These guys make it way too easy!!
And you still haven't answered.

So it looks like I have your answer. You just don't have the balls to own it.

Uhhh....If you look back you'll see I answered it TWICE. You just don't have the intelligence to comprehend it. :eusa_whistle:
You don't have the intelligence to click on a poll. Dumbass.

View Poll Results: Who has a greater right to work?
American non-union member
Annie, ba1614, boedicca, Cain, ConservativeDad, daveman, Ernie S., fyrenza, glew, Granny, GWV5903, iamwhatiseem, kyzr, LibocalypseNow, McDowell's, Meister, RetiredGySgt, Rozman, Shadow, syrenn, The T, WillowTree
22 100.00%
Illegal alien union member 0 0%​

I believe a illegal alien does not have a right to work in the US, when people who were legally born do not have a job. Even if they alien is more qualified, he is not paying taxes, and he has not had to go through the citizenship journey.

No argument here. And daveman would have known that had he been reading my posts.
Click on the poll, dumbass. :lol:

Or do you need a union poll-clicker to do that for you?

I believe a illegal alien does not have a right to work in the US, when people who were legally born do not have a job. Even if they alien is more qualified, he is not paying taxes, and he has not had to go through the citizenship journey.

No argument here. And daveman would have known that had he been reading my posts.

I already answered your question (see above). Why do I need to "click" on your stupid poll? :dunno:

Just the fact that you want me to so bad is enough for me to say :hellno:

On another thread, I asked a leftist union drone:

Who has a greater right to work -- an American non-union member, or an illegal alien union member?

He refused to answer, so that made his views pretty clear. Let's see how USMB feels about it.

how is an illegal alien becoming a union member? they aren't eligible for union jobs b/c they don't have social security numbers nor can certify eligibility to work..

Once again, I'm wondering why you're all even discussing this issue...

see above in bold which has been totally ignored.

but don't let reality stop the union bashing. it's all good.

Who has a greater right to work -- an American non-union member, or an illegal alien union member?

He refused to answer, so that made his views pretty clear. Let's see how USMB feels about it.

how is an illegal alien becoming a union member? they aren't eligible for union jobs b/c they don't have social security numbers nor can certify eligibility to work..

There is some question as to whether or not the SEIU represents illegal immigrants. I don't know if they do or how they would do it based on the same point you make above.

But daveman is utterly convinced they are which is why he claims to have created this thread.

But I suspected, and many are confirming, that this thread is nothing more than good old "union bashing". And so far they can't seem to get the upper hand. :lol:

Last edited:

The American worker, obviously.

Ding ding ding!!!!!

We have a winner folks!! :clap2:

(BTW....I believe this makes FOUR times I have answered daveman's question) :eusa_whistle:

Of course we need to make a policy. Too bad one wasn't put in place from 2001 to 2006 when Republicans controlled every possible part of government. Guess they were too busy squeezing money out of the country and giving away no bid contracts. Wish we had something to show for that besides a ruined economy.

why wasnt one put in place by your friends whenever they have had control?.....why are they dragging their asses now?......could it be they are too busy squeezing money out of this situation too?.....your such a fucking hack Dean that you will not admit that the Fucking Democrats dont want any policy in place unless it benefits them.....same as the Fucking Republicans....

I already answered your question (see above). Why do I need to "click" on your stupid poll? :dunno:

So you're stupid AND childish. :clap2:

Again, SEIU says they have illegals among their members. Are they lying?

There is some question as to whether or not the SEIU represents illegal immigrants. I don't know if they do or how they would do it based on the same point you make above.

But daveman is utterly convinced they are which is why he claims to have created this thread.
I'm convinced they are because SEIU says they have illegals as members.

You look really foolish trying to spin that any other way.
But I suspected, and many are confirming, that this thread is nothing more than good old "union bashing". And so far they can't seem to get the upper hand. :lol:
There are other thread for union bashing. This one was testing where union drones' loyalty lies.

That is, of course, the correct answer.

So you're stupid AND childish. :clap2:

And you're a proven liar. :eusa_liar:

Again, SEIU says they have illegals among their members. Are they lying?

Maybe, maybe not. The only one I know for certain is a liar is YOU. :eusa_liar:

Ding ding ding!!!!!

We have a winner folks!! :clap2:

(BTW....I believe this makes FOUR times I have answered daveman's question) :eusa_whistle:
So, when you go to the polls to vote, do you just stand outside holding a sign for your candidate and demand they record your vote?

Could be. If there's anything union members are good at, it's standing outside holding signs and demanding things.

That is, of course, the correct answer.

Gee? Where have I heard that before? OH, I KNOW!!

ME.

But you, the liar, said I failed to answer it. :eusa_liar:

I'm convinced they are because SEIU says they have illegals as members.

You look really foolish trying to spin that any other way.
There are other thread for union bashing. This one was testing where union drones' loyalty lies.

It certainly isn't to their nation. That much is certain. Their attitude is 'we got ours the rest of your idiots, especially that aren't Union can fuck off and die...'

Forum List

Back