The Right To Destroy Jewish History

Ignorant Billo,

There are many on this thread who have either been born in Israel or actually live now in Israel. They know that you are full of it about wanting to call Israel an apartheid country. And so are the Black South Africans who have been there, whom you respect as much as you do the Jews in Israel.

Global Research, a anti Israel conspiracy theory site is your source for that Fantastic article?

Thanks for the laugh

And thank you for never dealing with how Jews were expelled from their homes and lands during the Mandate for Palestine from 1920 to 1948 and how ALL of those lands became Muslim Arab only territories.

And some people really think they have the "right" to destroy Jewish History, Israel and the Jews with their endless conspiracies and wishful thinking.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Why? I dislike the Zionists for what they do, not who they are... I'm sorry you don't get this.
If that were true, you would be arguing about what they do, instead of going on your rants about "foreign zionist invaders from Europe". See? That is arguing with what they ARE. (Actually, in reality, its arguing what they AREN'T but...)

The Zionists are kind of like abused children ...
Again...arguing what they ARE (AREN'T) not what they do.

That they hadn't lived there for hundreds of years and they look like Europeans now than middle-easterners... that's my proof...
Oh look again....

You are right... because your "proof" comes from a book with talking snakes and giants in it. that' why I don't take it terribly seriously.
And again...

No, because it was a stupid example.

100 years ago, my Grandfather came here from Germany. He stopped calling himself "Ludwig" and started calling himself "Louis". His wife stopped calling herself "Magdelena" and started calling herself "Helen". They stopped pronouncing the family name with a hard U and started using a soft U. My Dad married a non-German woman. By the time of my Generation, no one in our family speaks German, eats German food that much, or celebrates anything German... That's why we aren't Germans.

You pretend not to get it, but you get it. See, the Jewish people DO still speak Hebrew, both liturgical Hebrew which preserved the language and modern Hebrew which was revived from the original language. The Jewish people do eat Jewish foods and follow ancient Jewish food laws. The Jewish people celebrate the same life events in the same ways as their ancestors; they celebrate the same ancient festivals and holy days; they sing the same prayers, some thousands of years old; they follow the same system of laws; they wear the same traditional clothing; they name their children the same traditional names; they bury their dead in the same traditional ways.

See, the very test that you use to deny your German culture (while confirming your German ancestry) is the test which proves you wrong about the Jewish people. The. Very. Same. Test.

So you get it.

Ignorant Billo,

There are many on this thread who have either been born in Israel or actually live now in Israel. They know that you are full of it about wanting to call Israel an apartheid country. And so are the Black South Africans who have been there, whom you respect as much as you do the Jews in Israel.

Global Research, a anti Israel conspiracy theory site is your source for that Fantastic article?

Thanks for the laugh

And thank you for never dealing with how Jews were expelled from their homes and lands during the Mandate for Palestine from 1920 to 1948 and how ALL of those lands became Muslim Arab only territories.

And some people really think they have the "right" to destroy Jewish History, Israel and the Jews with their endless conspiracies and wishful thinking.

You don't live in Israel and you don't speak for them.

Global Research is non-partisan and non-biased. Besides, ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

As far as 1920 - 1948, there were over 700,000 Palestinian-Arabs driven from their homes by Jewish terrorist groups.

According to your own link...

Currently, there are some 350,000 Arab East Jerusalemites, around 37 percent of the capital’s population. As permanent residents, they pay taxes and are entitled to state benefits like healthcare and social security.

However, they cannot vote in national elections, apply for an Israeli passport, or run for mayor in their own city.
And what is the issue with the above information?

People who are residents of a country can apply or not apply to become citizens. And their rights are the same as specified above, as in the US.
And just as in the US, they do not get to vote, get a US passport, or run for any political office of the country.

So, again, what is your issue with Arabs, or any one else, being a resident of Israel, Jerusalem or not, and choosing not to become citizens of the country?

Ignorant Billo,

Thanks for the laugh

You don't live in Israel and you don't speak for them.

Global Research is non-partisan and non-biased. Besides, ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

As far as 1920 - 1948, there were over 700,000 Palestinian-Arabs driven from their homes by Jewish terrorist groups.
Yes, I will speak for the people of Israel as I do have many relatives there and I do go over there quite often.

Now, you......have never been there and insist that you do know what is going on there.

Globalresearch - RationalWiki

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch
Globalresearch is an "anti-Western" website that can't distinguish between serious ..... http://www.globalresearch.ca/australia-silences-criticism-of-vaccines- ...

What it thinks it is · ‎Scope · ‎Noted sources · ‎Conspiracy theories

Journalistic Ethics and Norms: How legitimate is The Centre for ...

https://www.quora.com/Journalistic-Ethics-and-Norms-How-legitimate-is-The-Centre-...

The Centre for Research on Globalization, also known as the Centre for Global Research and Mondialisation.ca is a fascist/Kremlin-funded propaganda outlet ...

----------------

So, anti-western, fascist and funded by the Kremlin is 100% non biased in your mind. Got it !

And I am not going to rehash when and why the Arabs, not yet known as Only .....Palestinians, had to leave the homes they lived in, and Only on the southern part of what became Israel.

Yes, I will speak for the people of Israel as I do have many relatives there and I do go over there quite often.

Now, you......have never been there and insist that you do know what is going on there.

Globalresearch is an "anti-Western" website that can't distinguish between serious ..... http://www.globalresearch.ca/australia-silences-criticism-of-vaccines- ...

https://www.quora.com/Journalistic-Ethics-and-Norms-How-legitimate-is-The-Centre-...

The Centre for Research on Globalization, also known as the Centre for Global Research and Mondialisation.ca is a fascist/Kremlin-funded propaganda outlet ...

----------------

So, anti-western, fascist and funded by the Kremlin is 100% non biased in your mind. Got it !

And I am not going to rehash when and why the Arabs, not yet known as Only .....Palestinians, had to leave the homes they lived in, and Only on the southern part of what became Israel.
Nice smear campaign fail. I'm sorry, ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

----------------

Nice smear campaign fail. I'm sorry, ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.
"Smear campaign"
LOL

Oh, those who insist in remaining ignorant of the Russian, Iranian and other influences they followed without one inch of intuition.

"Smear campaign"
LOL

Oh, those who insist in remaining ignorant of the Russian, Iranian and other influences they followed without one inch of intuition.

Don't talk to me about influence when you got that piece of shit AIPAC poisoning my government.
Ok, then I will leave you with the Iranian, Russian, Turkish, Saudi, Chinese, etc organizations to poison "your government".

Typical of the denial of the Jewish right to define Jew-hatred is this article appearing in The Middle East Eye:
How the IHRA's anti-Semitism definition is a threat to British democracy

The IHRA definition is yet another tool in the arsenal of Israel’s far-right government and the UK Israel lobby to destroy any possibility of developing an independent approach to Israel-PalestineThe underlying claim is that when Jews want to define Antisemitism, it is really nothing more than an attempt to undermine criticism of Israel.

And now, a similar kind of muzzling of Jewish opinion took place just the other day -- this time affecting how Jews talk about their own holidays.

It started with a tweet about Hanukkah:

(full article online)

First Jews Are Not Allowed To Define Antisemitism - Now We Can't Define Our Holidays!? (Daled Amos) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Following the Ottoman conquest in 1517, the Land was divided into four districts and attached administratively to the province of Damascus and ruled from Istanbul. At the outset of the Ottoman era, an estimated 1,000 Jewish families lived in the country, mainly in Jerusalem, Nablus (Shechem), Hebron, Gaza, Safed (Tzfat) and the villages of Galilee. The community was comprised of descendants of Jews who had never left the Land as well as immigrants from North Africa and Europe.

Orderly government, until the death (1566) of Sultan Suleyman the Magificent, brought improvements and stimulated Jewish immigration. Some newcomers settled in Jerusalem, but the majority went to Safed where, by mid-16th century, the Jewish population had risen to about 10,000, and the town had become a thriving textile center as well as the focus of intense intellectual activity. During this period, the study of Kabbalah (Jewish mysticism) flourished, and contemporary clarifications of Jewish law, as codified in the Shulhan Arukh, spread throughout the Diaspora from the study houses in Safad.

Ottoman Rule (1517-1917)

Assyrians conquered the Northern Kingdom of Israel, Samaria, and deported between one and ten of its tribes—between one and ten of the so-called Lost Tribes—for resettlement in their capital, Nineveh, present-day Mosul. But the Assyrian king, Ashur, whom the Mountain Jews associate with Shalmaneser V, mentioned in II Kings, grew so enraged by the Israelites for refusing to forsake their God and for the success they had in commerce that he exiled them to the edge of the empire—to the Caucasus Mountains, where they flourished.

Toward the end of the eighth century BCE, Hoshea, last of the Israelite kings, attempted to gain his kingdom’s independence from Assyria and, as recorded in II Kings, stopped paying the official tribute—10 talents of gold, 1,000 talents of silver—upon Shalmeneser V’s ascension to the throne. Shalmaneser V moved to recoup his losses by imprisoning Hoshea, laying siege to Samaria, and seizing the property of between one and ten of its tribes—the property of between one and ten of the so-called Lost Tribes—whom he or his successor, Sargon II, exiled to the edge of the empire—to the Caucasus Mountains, where they flourished.

Joshua Cohen: 'Me, U, Baku, Quba'

Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida - Nov. 12, 2018

top_left_corner.gif

top_right_corner.gif

bottom_left_corner.gif

bottom_right_corner.gif

Headline: “The [PA Ministry of] Foreign Affairs and Expatriates demands an international investigation on the issue of antiquities theft by the occupation”

“The [PA] Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates demanded that UNESCO (UN Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization) and the [UN] World Tourism Organization launch a serious investigation on the issue of the Israeli crimes against the Palestinian antiquities, as they are severe violations of international law… The ministry explained yesterday [Nov. 11, 2018] that the investigation would be a prelude to pressure on the occupation authorities to return all of the archaeological items that they have taken over by force, and stopping the falsification or Judaization of these archaeological sites. [The ministry] noted that ‘the settler tourism’ that Israel’s official establishment is organizing, supervising, and funding in cooperation with the settler councils in the occupied West Bank, through a group of the settlement associations that are active in the field of tourism… has escalated recently, and the colonialist mentality is not stopping here, but rather is moving on to also taking over the archaeological and tourist sites, stealing the Palestinian antiquities, and presenting them – both in Israel and outside of it – as ‘antiquities that were found in the West Bank’ in order to establish the occupation’s narrative and its so-called rights to the Palestinian land.”

PA Foreign Ministry accuses Israel of stealing archeological artifacts and carrying out “falsification or Judaization” of archeological sites - Jewish history in Land of Israel erased | PMW

Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida - Nov. 4, 2018

top_left_corner.gif

top_right_corner.gif

bottom_left_corner.gif

bottom_right_corner.gif

Excerpt of op-ed by Muwaffaq Matar, a Fatah Revolutionary Council member and regular columnist for the official PA daily

Headline: "The third promise after Balfour and Trump"

"The Palestinian patriot has promised his historical and natural land that he will liberate it, and promised his people that he will achieve freedom, independence, and sovereignty, and that Jerusalem will remain the eternal capital of Palestine. The eternal promise was and will remain… as long as the sun shines on the world. Regarding the three promises, they are transient…
With the passing of 100 years since the Balfour Promise (i.e., Declaration), the message must be conveyed to the Jewish Israelis, and particularly those among them who were and still are victims of systematic fraud. We say to them with full sincerity: You are victims of a plan of fraud by the greatest colonial powers in the world, since British Foreign Secretary [Arthur] Balfour made a promise to your foreign forefathers who have no right to the land of our homeland Palestine, and until [US President Donald] Trump, who promised you to destroy our spirit, our culture, and our identity when he realized his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of your state… Jewish Israelis, what you need to know is that Great Britain scorned your human value when it used your forefathers as a colonial pawn in the region. That is what Balfour did, who whispered to you unprecedented hatred and prevented you from seeking refuge in Britain during the period when you fled from the rest of Europe. All Balfour did was to export your problem to our land, and colonialist Britain did indeed succeed in using you.

(full article online)

PA daily op-ed to Jewish Israelis: “You are victims of a plan of fraud” by the “colonial powers” since Balfour “made a promise to your foreign forefathers who have no right to the land of our homeland Palestine” - Jewish history in Land of Israel erased | PMW

Iranian Sheikh Sadiq Akhvan said that no story has led Islamic scholars and historians into a trap laid by the Jews as much as the story of the massacre of the Jewish tribe of Banu Qurayza in Medina, which he said is "another Holocaust-like lie." He said that the Jews are infamous for fabricating myths. Sheikh Akhvan added that the Jews should have established Israel in Germany or Britain instead of Palestine. His remarks aired on Al-Kawthar TV (Iran) on November 17, 2018. Following are excerpt...

(full article and video online)

Iranian Sheikh Sadiq Akhvan: Massacre of Jewish Banu Qurayza Tribe Is a Holocaust-Like Fabrication by the Jews

Forum List

Back