The Right To Bear Arms

Go travel overseas and see women act as women. I think you lost your femininity and you don't realize it.
And this slimy, filthy, misogynistic foreigner continues to attack women. How much you want to bet this piece of shit is a muslim?
Contrary I respect women more than men in general till thry prove they are not worthy of respect. Play another game.

Go travel overseas and see women act as women. I think you lost your femininity and you don't realize it.
And this slimy, filthy, misogynistic foreigner continues to attack women. How much you want to bet this piece of shit is a muslim?
Contrary I respect women more than men in general till thry prove they are not worthy of respect. Play another game.
Ahahahaha....I was right! This transsexual is a filthy muslim.

Women are gentle, smart, poised, ...and she is none of that.
Actually.... Cecilie1200 is all of that and more. She’s also informed, patriotic, independent, and self-reliant. And that’s what pisses you off. She doesn’t have to rely on you nor does she have to be subservient to you. You hate that you can’t make her a victim.

Women are gentle, smart, poised, ...and she is none of that.
Actually.... Cecilie1200 is all of that and more. She’s also informed, patriotic, independent, and self-reliant. And that’s what pisses you off. She doesn’t have to rely on you nor does she have to be subservient to you. You hate that you can’t make her a victim.
Wrong again. I love independent successeful and stromg women. Not cool mouthed, thugs wanabe , and regressive ones.

When you become fluent in 5 languages...you can mock me ;).
When you become fluent in just one (English), you can stay here.
I am actually :). Oh!!! And a citizen just like you, same rights same obligations.... pays more in taxes for sure, since most of your kind don't make much, and dodge paying your share like the fool you elected :).

Should I rewrite the above in French? Spanish? Arabic? Italian or Portuguese? For you to understand it better?

Open your mind, get rid of your paranoia and go enjoy life.
Says the paranoid freak who is scared stupid of inanimate objects such as firearms...

One of the reasons I have a gun is so that I CAN go and enjoy life, without having to worry about rapists, muggers, car-jackers . . .

Or is Miss "America so scary and violent" NOW telling us that that was a lie?
I hate to be you. Walking around paranoid. With the attitude shown in your responses...Is men that have to worry about being sexually assaulted. You lost your femininity lady.

Oooh, look at that. Leftists attacking crime victims. And I could swear they were just telling us how awful that was to do. I guess that only applies to crime victims who are willing to let the leftists hide their agenda behind their skirts, hmmm?
Which left? Lol....I'm me and I don't represent anyone. Just calling what is. Go travel overseas and see women act as women. I think you lost your femininity and you don't realize it.

I think you're a hypocrite who only believes in sympathy for crime victims when they say what you want to hear.

But hey, if you think it's more "feminine" to be raped and killed than to defend yourself, you just go on with your bad self. I'll be over here, not giving a rat's ass about the opinion of the likes of you.

Says the paranoid freak who is scared stupid of inanimate objects such as firearms...

One of the reasons I have a gun is so that I CAN go and enjoy life, without having to worry about rapists, muggers, car-jackers . . .

Or is Miss "America so scary and violent" NOW telling us that that was a lie?
I hate to be you. Walking around paranoid. With the attitude shown in your responses...Is men that have to worry about being sexually assaulted. You lost your femininity lady.

Oooh, look at that. Leftists attacking crime victims. And I could swear they were just telling us how awful that was to do. I guess that only applies to crime victims who are willing to let the leftists hide their agenda behind their skirts, hmmm?
Which left? Lol....I'm me and I don't represent anyone. Just calling what is. Go travel overseas and see women act as women. I think you lost your femininity and you don't realize it.

I think you're a hypocrite who only believes in sympathy for crime victims when they say what you want to hear.

But hey, if you think it's more "feminine" to be raped and killed than to defend yourself, you just go on with your bad self. I'll be over here, not giving a rat's ass about the opinion of the likes of you.
You live in fear and paranoia, I've known thousands of females who don't. Sucks to be you I am sorry. If you can afford traveling overseas go see it for yourself. You don't have to have a gun to be safe.

If you can afford traveling overseas go see it for yourself. You don't have to have a gun to be safe.
I have literally traveled half way around the world. All it did was prove to me that one must have a firearm to be safe. The school shooting last week just proved it again. Only the unarmed becomes a victim. Armed people don’t become victims.

Is men that have to worry about being sexually assaulted. You lost your femininity lady.
So a woman is horribly assaulted and Issa here mocks her about it. Talks about barbaric. Time for you to go home, junior. We don’t need garbage like you here in the U.S. This is a nation for great people - not for misogynist, offenders who want to make sure women are unarmed and helpless.
Who was raped and I mocked?
I respect women that respect themselves. I got in fights defending women that I don't know, because that's how I was brought up. But Cecile is no woman, I'm sorry....there is nothing feminin about what she says or advocates.

Who said "raped", bitch? As far as anyone could tell, the man who attacked me wasn't into rape. He just got off on killing young women. Would you like me to tell you about the 14-year-old girl he killed, whose body was found in an alley? Or would you rather hear about the 2-year-old girl he kidnapped from her bedroom, stabbed multiple times with an ice pick, and left in an abandoned car to die? I can even tell you how the crime-scene experts found her fingerprints all over the inside of the door, where she tried to get out and get help until she bled to death.

Would that be "horribly assaulted" enough for you, or does it have to be sexual before it grabs your interest, you supercilious foreign twat? Would you like to tell me again how I'm "not woman" enough for you, because I don't want to be prey for that sort of person ever again? Exactly what does it take to get you to "defend women you don't know" who don't happen to be fronting your personal agenda, hypocrite?

You don't have to have a gun to be safe.
Really? Then why are those kids dead? They didn’t have guns.

Dumb ass.
Why didn't the police who had guns enter to save them? Why was the police hiding when the Las Vegas shooter was showering them from above? Why kids in other parts of the world don't face this madness ?

Forum List

Back