The Right To Bear Arms

If you can afford traveling overseas go see it for yourself. You don't have to have a gun to be safe.
I have literally traveled half way around the world. All it did was prove to me that one must have a firearm to be safe. The school shooting last week just proved it again. Only the unarmed becomes a victim. Armed people don’t become victims.
Are you sure, you went beyond your county borders ?
Where did you Go? Afghanistan? Yemen? Salvador ?

Why didn't the police who had guns enter to save them?
Uh...because they were progressives pussies just like you.
Why was the police hiding when the Las Vegas shooter was showering them from above?
Why kids in other parts of the world don't face this madness ?
Uh....they do you uninformed dimwit. Children in China were brutally stabbed in mass stabbings in elementary schools from 2010 - 2012.

Is men that have to worry about being sexually assaulted. You lost your femininity lady.
So a woman is horribly assaulted and Issa here mocks her about it. Talks about barbaric. Time for you to go home, junior. We don’t need garbage like you here in the U.S. This is a nation for great people - not for misogynist, offenders who want to make sure women are unarmed and helpless.
Who was raped and I mocked?
I respect women that respect themselves. I got in fights defending women that I don't know, because that's how I was brought up. But Cecile is no woman, I'm sorry....there is nothing feminin about what she says or advocates.

Who said "raped", bitch? As far as anyone could tell, the man who attacked me wasn't into rape. He just got off on killing young women. Would you like me to tell you about the 14-year-old girl he killed, whose body was found in an alley? Or would you rather hear about the 2-year-old girl he kidnapped from her bedroom, stabbed multiple times with an ice pick, and left in an abandoned car to die? I can even tell you how the crime-scene experts found her fingerprints all over the inside of the door, where she tried to get out and get help until she bled to death.

Would that be "horribly assaulted" enough for you, or does it have to be sexual before it grabs your interest, you supercilious foreign twat? Would you like to tell me again how I'm "not woman" enough for you, because I don't want to be prey for that sort of person ever again? Exactly what does it take to get you to "defend women you don't know" who don't happen to be fronting your personal agenda, hypocrite?
So you suggest that the 2 young girls Shouldve been armed to defend themselves.

You live in paranoia and fear, god help you.

Why didn't the police who had guns enter to save them?
Why was the police hiding when the Las Vegas shooter was showering them from above?
Why kids in other parts of the world don't face this madness ?
Uh....they do you uninformed dimwit. Children in China were brutally stabbed in mass stabbings in elementary schools from 2010 - 2012.
Oh so the law enforcement now are lefties ? Lol
So you had to go all the way to 2010 in China to prove that other kids in other countries get massacredd as well? LOL

So you suggest that the 2 young girls Shouldve been armed to defend themselves.
So you suggest they “got what they deserved”? How very muslim misogynistic of you.
It's childish what you doing now. You wanna discuss or exchange insults ?
So the guy who just idiotically said to Cecilie “so you suggest that a 2-year old should have been armed to defend herself” wants to talk about insults?

You’re clearly incapable of swallowing your own medicine.

I think you lost your femininity and you don't realize it.
Well I know that you’ve lost all basic human decency. Where for you realize it or not is up for debate.
That's my opinion , for a female to act as a thug like she did. Women are gentle, smart, poised, ...and she is none of that.

And who make sure to arrange their skirts nicely before they fall into the pool of their own blood. One DOES wish to keep up appearances.

I respect women that respect themselves.
Wow...what an incredibly misogynistic statement. So you admit you refuse to show respect to a woman if they struggle from self-esteem issues? You revel in making it worse for them? :ahole-1:
So you admitting that Cecile has self esteem issues ? Ok sorry Cecile.

I agree that you're sorry. You're a sorry excuse for a feminist, a sorry excuse for a woman, and a sorry excuse for a human being. Enjoy knowing it.

One of the reasons I have a gun is so that I CAN go and enjoy life, without having to worry about rapists, muggers, car-jackers . . .

Or is Miss "America so scary and violent" NOW telling us that that was a lie?
I hate to be you. Walking around paranoid. With the attitude shown in your responses...Is men that have to worry about being sexually assaulted. You lost your femininity lady.

Oooh, look at that. Leftists attacking crime victims. And I could swear they were just telling us how awful that was to do. I guess that only applies to crime victims who are willing to let the leftists hide their agenda behind their skirts, hmmm?
Which left? Lol....I'm me and I don't represent anyone. Just calling what is. Go travel overseas and see women act as women. I think you lost your femininity and you don't realize it.

I think you're a hypocrite who only believes in sympathy for crime victims when they say what you want to hear.

But hey, if you think it's more "feminine" to be raped and killed than to defend yourself, you just go on with your bad self. I'll be over here, not giving a rat's ass about the opinion of the likes of you.
You live in fear and paranoia, I've known thousands of females who don't. Sucks to be you I am sorry. If you can afford traveling overseas go see it for yourself. You don't have to have a gun to be safe.

Because I'm a much better human being than you are, I hope you're never put in a position to realize what a delusion that "safety" of yours is. You're too busy worrying about being "gentle and ladylike" to be able to fight for your life successfully, the way I did.

So you had to go all the way to 2010 in China to prove that other kids in other countries get massacredd as well?
This just further proves that you are completely uninformed about the subject matter being discussed.

School attacks in China (2010–12) - Wikipedia

You had to go all the way to China to prove that kids getting killed in schools is the norm? Pathetic !!!
Since you good at googling tell me how many students got killed compare to those in the US in the last 20 years, also where else kids are getting murdered like in the US?
Germany, Estonia? Denmark? Algeria? I'm an? Djibouti ? Where?

Forum List

Back