The Right To Bear Arms

Your opinion is not truth.

For someone who seemed to have no problem determining the unspoken motivations of Barack Obama, it sure is suspicious that you won't dare answer the question why 100% of gun thefts aren't reported? What gives? You make presumptions about the motivations for everyone with whom you disagree, yet you won't make it for the "responsible gun owners" who don't report stolen guns?

giphy.gif

Maybe some people don't report stolen guns because they don't know if they've been stolen. But of course you never thought of that did you?

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOT KNOW IF YOUR GUN WAS STOLEN!?

So you don't even know how many guns are in your possession at any given time? And you dare think you're responsible enough to have guns!?

giphy.gif

Your opinion is not truth.

For someone who seemed to have no problem determining the unspoken motivations of Barack Obama, it sure is suspicious that you won't dare answer the question why 100% of gun thefts aren't reported? What gives? You make presumptions about the motivations for everyone with whom you disagree, yet you won't make it for the "responsible gun owners" who don't report stolen guns?

giphy.gif

Maybe some people don't report stolen guns because they don't know if they've been stolen. But of course you never thought of that did you?

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOT KNOW IF YOUR GUN WAS STOLEN!?

So you don't even know how many guns are in your possession at any given time? And you dare think you're responsible enough to have guns!?

giphy.gif

REally?

Some kid inherits his grandpa's guns and they sit in a trunk in the basement for years. Or a woman's husband passes away and she doesn't know he had a couple guns in the garage.

Man you really can't think past your own nose can you?

I did use my gun to protect myself once.

giphy.gif

And in the 3 plus decades I have owned guns one has never been stolen.

YET. Haven't been stolen YET.

And I thought you couldn't be expected to know how many guns you actually have in your possession? You just said one post ago that the reason a "responsible gun owner" wouldn't report a gun stolen because they didn't realize it was stolen. So, to summarize, you cannot be expected to be responsible for every gun in your possession, yet you think you are responsible enough to have guns.

giphy.gif

And I'll tell you what. The day anyone can steal one of my guns I will give them all up. It ain't gonna happen because there is no way anyone can break into my house without setting off an alarm find my gun safe in the basement jackhammer it out of the floor and carry that 600 lb hunk of steel up the stairs and out of my home.

This type of false confidence is exactly why guns get stolen. But whatever, as a "responsible gun owner" you won't even know it's been stolen...according to you.

OK so it matters what is being banned now?

For fuck's sake...I ALREADY SAID A BAN WAS UNREALISTIC. Yet you continue blabbing as if I never said that.

I think you have mental problems. You literally cannot process words as they appear on the screen in front of you.

I have been paying auto insurance for decades and have never once used it.

Great. We're not talking about cars, we're talking about guns.

The fact is that you "responsible gun owners" are more likely to have your gun stolen than it ever being used for protection.

As many as 600,000 guns are stolen every year from "responsible gun owners". If that's what "responsible gun ownership" looks like, then we should dispense with that term right away when referring to gun owners and call you what you really are; irresponsible, untrustworthy, insecure wimps.

Last edited:
I did use my gun to protect myself once.

giphy.gif

And in the 3 plus decades I have owned guns one has never been stolen.

YET. Haven't been stolen YET.

And I thought you couldn't be expected to know how many guns you actually have in your possession? You just said one post ago that the reason a "responsible gun owner" wouldn't report a gun stolen because they didn't realize it was stolen. So, to summarize, you cannot be expected to be responsible for every gun in your possession, yet you think you are responsible enough to have guns.

giphy.gif

And I'll tell you what. The day anyone can steal one of my guns I will give them all up. It ain't gonna happen because there is no way anyone can break into my house without setting off an alarm find my gun safe in the basement jackhammer it out of the floor and carry that 600 lb hunk of steel up the stairs and out of my home.

This type of false confidence is exactly why guns get stolen. But whatever, as a "responsible gun owner" you won't even know it's been stolen...according to you.

I will know because I use my firearms regularly.

You just can't admit that some widow might not know about the guns her husband had in the garage can you?

Have you always had this inability to think outside of the narrow parameters you set forth?

And I really don't care if you believe me. I think I've made that clear in the past.
I detailed the incident where I drew my weapon in another thread a while ago so I won't bother doing it again

The fact is that you "responsible gun owners" are more likely to have your gun stolen than you'll ever be to use it for protection.

As many as 600,000 guns are stolen every year from "responsible gun owners". If that's what "responsible gun ownership" looks like, then we should dispense with that term right away when referring to gun owners and call you what you really are; irresponsible, untrustworthy, insecure wimps.

Damn what a cry baby go buy some Pampers.

Some kid inherits his grandpa's guns and they sit in a trunk in the basement for years. Or a woman's husband passes away and she doesn't know he had a couple guns in the garage.

1. Her husband was keeping his guns a secret from his wife!? Sounds suspicious to me.
2. You inherit the gun, you inherit the responsibilities of that gun. If it gets stolen, that shit is on you.

You are not a very responsible person. You don't even pretend to be. Reckless, untrustworthy, irresponsible, and dangerous. That's you.

an you really can't think past your own nose can you?

A stolen gun is a stolen gun is a stolen gun is a stolen gun.

The fact is that you "responsible gun owners" are more likely to have your gun stolen than you'll ever be to use it for protection.

As many as 600,000 guns are stolen every year from "responsible gun owners". If that's what "responsible gun ownership" looks like, then we should dispense with that term right away when referring to gun owners.
As many as

So some years it could be just 1.

1. Her husband was keeping his guns a secret from his wife!? Sounds suspicious to me.
2. You inherit the gun, you inherit the responsibilities of that gun. If it gets stolen, that shit is on you.

You are not a very responsible person. You don't even pretend to be. Reckless, untrustworthy, irresponsible, and dangerous. That's you.

an you really can't think past your own nose can you?

A stolen gun is a stolen gun is a stolen gun is a stolen gun.

It has nothing to do with keeping secrets.

My wife doesn't take an inventory of my weapons.

An you have no idea how responsible I am or not.
I told you how I secure my weapons when I'm not home
In 30 plus years I have never has a weapon stolen

You cannot tell me it is inevitable because as much as you would like to believe it you cannot predict the future

Do you now? And the people who have their guns stolen who don't report them as stolen, don't? How can you prove such a thing? You can't. It's just more of that presumption from you when it comes to everything except the inconvenient questions for which you cannot answer truthfully without contradicting whatever bullshit argument you're making.

You just can't admit that some widow might not know about the guns her husband had in the garage can you?

That's bullshit. A husband would keep his guns secret from his wife? He wouldn't have his guns listed in the will? DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THE HUSBAND WAS A RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER, DOES IT? So a "responsible gun owner" (re: a regular gun owner) hides his guns from his wife, then the guns get stolen after he dies. So who's fault is that? THE RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER'S FAULT. And since dead people can't be held accountable for anything, guess who does? THE PERSON FOR WHOM THE GUNS ARE NOW IN THEIR POSSESSION AND THEIR RESPONSIBILITY.

You seem to think gun ownership and responsibility are mutually exclusive things. They're not. They're one in the same.

Have you always had this inability to think outside of the narrow parameters you set forth?

You coming up with that bullshti example that further helped MY POINT THAT THERE ARE NO RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS isn't me operating in narrow parameters, it's you doing that. Then you accuse me of doing the very thing you're doing. What a piece of shit you are. Are you sure you're not suffering from Alzheimer's or dementia? Sure fuckin' seems like it. You seem like you need medication.

And I really don't care if you believe me. I think I've made that clear in the past.I detailed the incident where I drew my weapon in another thread a while ago so I won't bother doing it again

Yeah, the details surrounding that are a bit fuzzy and I doubt you'd be able to recount the story the same way twice if questioned without the benefit of referring back to past posts. Basically, I'm calling you out for bullshitting.

Do you now? And the people who have their guns stolen who don't report them as stolen, don't? How can you prove such a thing? You can't. It's just more of that presumption from you when it comes to everything except the inconvenient questions for which you cannot answer truthfully without contradicting whatever bullshit argument you're making.

That's bullshit. A husband would keep his guns secret from his wife? He wouldn't have his guns listed in the will? DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THE HUSBAND WAS A RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER, DOES IT? So a "responsible gun owner" (re: a regular gun owner) hides his guns from his wife, then the guns get stolen after he dies. So who's fault is that? THE RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER'S FAULT. And since dead people can't be held accountable for anything, guess who does? THE PERSON FOR WHOM THE GUNS ARE NOW IN THEIR POSSESSION AND THEIR RESPONSIBILITY.

You seem to think gun ownership and responsibility are mutually exclusive things. They're not. They're one in the same.

You coming up with that bullshti example that further helped MY POINT THAT THERE ARE NO RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS isn't me operating in narrow parameters, it's you doing that. Then you accuse me of doing the very thing you're doing. What a piece of shit you are. Are you sure you're not suffering from Alzheimer's or dementia? Sure fuckin' seems like it. You seem like you need medication.

And I really don't care if you believe me. I think I've made that clear in the past.I detailed the incident where I drew my weapon in another thread a while ago so I won't bother doing it again

Yeah, the details surrounding that are a bit fuzzy and I doubt you'd be able to recount the story the same way twice if questioned without the benefit of referring back to past posts. Basically, I'm calling you out for bullshitting.

You really think that everyone who owns a gun uses it all the time?

I know people who used to be avid hunters, skeet shooters etc that haven't used one of their guns in years.

I know people who have had a spouse die and didn't know exactly how many guns their dead husband owned.

These things are not beyond the realm of possibility as you seem to think they are but you have demonstrated that you are utterly incapable of thinking past the narrow dimensions of your pigeonhole

So some years it could be just 1.

But it never is, and never has been. The average is 234,000 a year. 234,000 "responsible gun owners" have their guns stolen every year on average. That's 641 guns stolen every day from "responsible gun owners" like you. That's 27 guns every hour from "responsible gun owners" like you. That's 1 gun stolen every two minutes from "responsible gun owners" like you.

So yeah, it's a matter of when, not if, your gun(s) will be stolen.

It has nothing to do with keeping secrets.

Sure it does! You just said the wife never knew about the guns. So that means the husband was keeping them in secret. Now, why was he keeping them a secret from his wife that he had them? This is your can of worms that you opened.

My wife doesn't take an inventory of my weapons.

So if you were to kick the bucket tomorrow, you wouldn't have an inventory of your firearms in your will? Or even just lying around? Tsk, tsk...you're not very responsible.

An you have no idea how responsible I am or not.

Based on your abdicating of responsibility for everything, I have a pretty good idea of how irresponsible a person you are.

I told you how I secure my weapons when I'm not home
In 30 plus years I have never has a weapon stolen

YET. You haven't had a weapon stolen YET. Nothing before this minute matters when the next minute one of your guns is stolen. So it's not a question of if, but when. 234,000 "responsible gun owners" a year think like you too, and they turn out to have their guns taken right from under their noses...some, according to you, don't even know their gun was stolen.

If you're trying to sell me on "responsible gun ownership", you're doing a shit job of it.

You cannot tell me it is inevitable because as much as you would like to believe it you cannot predict the future

True. I cannot predict the future. But I can rely on the statistics to help me get a clearer picture of what will happen in the future. So here's what's going to happen; around a quarter of a million "responsible gun owners" will have their gun stolen from them this year. Of them, 35,000 "responsible gun owners" will not even inform the police their gun was stolen. So at least 35,000 guns will end up on the street, with no one looking for them, and will find their way into the hands of criminals, traffickers, and the like, who will use the 35,000 guns for nefarious reasons, or sell them to other bad people.

So take that 35,000 and multiply it by 10 years and you see that there are approximately 350,000 guns -from just the last ten years alone- that are out there without anyone looking for them, in the hands of God-knows-who.

BTW - in the time it took you to read this post, at least 2 guns were stolen from "responsible gun owners".

Last edited:
You really think that everyone who owns a gun uses it all the time?

I don't know what the fuck you people do with your guns. And I don't really care to know. I know what you're not doing is acting responsibly...that's for fuckin' sure.

I know people who used to be avid hunters, skeet shooters etc that haven't used one of their guns in years. I know people who have had a spouse die and didn't know exactly how many guns their dead husband owned.

And both cases you lay out here are the perfect "responsible gun owners" that thieves prey on and steal guns from. All you're doing is making my point for me; that there are no "responsible gun owners" out there, like, at all. Sounds like a lot of clueless, oblivious, lazy, irresponsible people to me.

These things are not beyond the realm of possibility as you seem to think they are but you have demonstrated that you are utterly incapable of thinking past the narrow dimensions of your pigeonhole

You pulling shit from your ass and calling it filet mignon is not within the realm of any possibility. And I even answered your shit possibilities, to which you refused to even acknowledge.

Who the fuck keeps their guns a secret from their spouse? A "responsible gun owner", that's who.

It matters not what a semiauto looks like it only matters how it functions.

WRong answer once again. Part of it is a culture. The Weapon I am specifically referring to is very much part of a culture. Now, name that Weapon. Go ahead and be very specific.

It matters not what any gun looks like only how it performs an the Ar 15 that you are so afraid of performs no differently than any other semiautomatic in existence

Now, was that painful? I hope not. The AR style has become a cult weapon. You can say how others are just as deadly but the AR is the weapon of choice for mass shootings. I am not saying we need to outlaw that specific weapon but we can up it in the firearms where you can't just walk into a store and purchase it in less than 30 minutes or you can't mail order it or buy it at a gunshow with no background check. If you wanted to keep yours then you can keep it. Just pay the 200 bucks that would be required, register the weapon and yourself and become responsible for the weapon and it's uses. ALL AR types used in the mass shootings were purchased legally so let's stop with the "Oh Yah, what about the Criminal". Hand Grenades do a much better job at killing but the people that legally buy them pay the 200 bucks and just don't use them for mass killings no matter what the movies say. People that own Automatic Weapons pay the 200 bucks and are not the problem. But an 18 year old kid with a score to settle that buys it without paying the 200 bucks IS the problem. Actually, it isn't limited to age as the shootings can attest. You just have to be 18 years old or older. Not a problem if the 18 year old pays the 200 bucks for the license to possess one. There are many young people that have at least a class 4 or class D firearms license and you just don't hear about them doing these insane things.

Sorry to bust your bubble but I am not out to take your guns. I just suggest that we reclassify one specific weapon.
You have no right to reclassify any rifles, ARs are just sporting rifles nothing more nothing less.
There is no better rifle out there for varmints, pigs, coyotes and such...

BTW... Firearm registration is nothing more than firearm confiscation… Fact

It's a sporting rifle as long as you are hunting People.

As for Varmints I already listed at least two that blow the AR away. If you want to use the AR for a sporting rifle as you claim, I suggest you go to Syria where you can use it for the game it was designed for.

Actually, humans are a lot easier to kill than the game one hunts with an AR-15.

But I would absolutely LOVE to see you take an "eeeeevil scary" AR-15 to Syria and find out how very different it really is from what your asshole buddies in the media have told you.

Forum List

Back