The Right To Bear Arms

Not as you interpret it, no. And you are forgetting the 1st amendment almost entirely.
The main purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to keep American citizens from being disarmed by an oppressive US government and forced to live in a police state where only the government has weapons....like maybe a Gestapo controlled by some asshole like Obama. Remember, that sleazy bastard suggested we have a national police force under his control. Dreams of his father.
The government controls all aspects of your life already if you didn't know it.
That’s why we have no real freedom in this country

I have lots of Freedom. I can see you never visited Spain in the 60s and 70s like I did. I can see you never visited East Berlin in the 80s like I did. I can see you never visited....... pick many countries. Some of the bad ones even called their Governments Democracies. If you are absolutely sure that the US is not a free country, I suggest you denounce your citizenship and move to one that is. Good friggin luck finding one more free than America.
America happens to be the best of the worst, We don’t have any real freedom here. Obviously you don’t know what real freedom is...

During Franco's time, we were 2 minutes past curfew just yards from the front Gate. We were "Detained" by the Gendarmes. They held us at gunpoint. The Front Gate SPs just stood there watching. That's alll they could do. The Gendarmes proceded to beat on one of our guys with batons. When they had their fun, they walked off "Allowing" us to carry our buddy into the gate where we had to call an Ambulance. I know what Freedom is and what the lack of freedom is. You don't.

It matters not what a semiauto looks like it only matters how it functions.

WRong answer once again. Part of it is a culture. The Weapon I am specifically referring to is very much part of a culture. Now, name that Weapon. Go ahead and be very specific.

It matters not what any gun looks like only how it performs an the Ar 15 that you are so afraid of performs no differently than any other semiautomatic in existence

Now, was that painful? I hope not. The AR style has become a cult weapon. You can say how others are just as deadly but the AR is the weapon of choice for mass shootings. I am not saying we need to outlaw that specific weapon but we can up it in the firearms where you can't just walk into a store and purchase it in less than 30 minutes or you can't mail order it or buy it at a gunshow with no background check. If you wanted to keep yours then you can keep it. Just pay the 200 bucks that would be required, register the weapon and yourself and become responsible for the weapon and it's uses. ALL AR types used in the mass shootings were purchased legally so let's stop with the "Oh Yah, what about the Criminal". Hand Grenades do a much better job at killing but the people that legally buy them pay the 200 bucks and just don't use them for mass killings no matter what the movies say. People that own Automatic Weapons pay the 200 bucks and are not the problem. But an 18 year old kid with a score to settle that buys it without paying the 200 bucks IS the problem. Actually, it isn't limited to age as the shootings can attest. You just have to be 18 years old or older. Not a problem if the 18 year old pays the 200 bucks for the license to possess one. There are many young people that have at least a class 4 or class D firearms license and you just don't hear about them doing these insane things.

Sorry to bust your bubble but I am not out to take your guns. I just suggest that we reclassify one specific weapon.
You have no right to reclassify any rifles, ARs are just sporting rifles nothing more nothing less.
There is no better rifle out there for varmints, pigs, coyotes and such...

BTW... Firearm registration is nothing more than firearm confiscation… Fact

It's a sporting rifle as long as you are hunting People.

As for Varmints I already listed at least two that blow the AR away. If you want to use the AR for a sporting rifle as you claim, I suggest you go to Syria where you can use it for the game it was designed for.
Na, not really...

I am 70 years old, I have never misused a firearm . I have never invaded my neighbors' rights. Th police has been designated to investigate and protect. I fail to see the reason the powers-that-be refuse to abolish the GUN FREE ZONES statute given the fact that the criminally insane have shown a predilection for our schools..

So you're just completely ignoring the conversation we were having about responsibility. Just because you haven't misused a firearm (according to a standard you just made up on the spot) yet, doesn't mean you won't eventually, or that your gun won't get stolen and then trafficked to criminals.

The point I'm making is that you can't call yourself a "responsible" anything because you can't predict what will happen down the line.

It is a fact that your gun is more likely to be stolen and used in a crime, than it will ever be used to protect you or your family.

So just by virtue of the fact of owning a gun, you're an irresponsible person. You can never prove you're a "responsible gun owner" because that means nothing.

OK Mr Twerp, you are just another fucked up gun grabber.

And you're just another rightwing liar, the post said about "grabbing guns."

The main purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to keep American citizens from being disarmed by an oppressive US government and forced to live in a police state where only the government has weapons....like maybe a Gestapo controlled by some asshole like Obama. Remember, that sleazy bastard suggested we have a national police force under his control. Dreams of his father.

I have lots of Freedom. I can see you never visited Spain in the 60s and 70s like I did. I can see you never visited East Berlin in the 80s like I did. I can see you never visited....... pick many countries. Some of the bad ones even called their Governments Democracies. If you are absolutely sure that the US is not a free country, I suggest you denounce your citizenship and move to one that is. Good friggin luck finding one more free than America.
America happens to be the best of the worst, We don’t have any real freedom here. Obviously you don’t know what real freedom is...

During Franco's time, we were 2 minutes past curfew just yards from the front Gate. We were "Detained" by the Gendarmes. They held us at gunpoint. The Front Gate SPs just stood there watching. That's alll they could do. The Gendarmes proceded to beat on one of our guys with batons. When they had their fun, they walked off "Allowing" us to carry our buddy into the gate where we had to call an Ambulance. I know what Freedom is and what the lack of freedom is. You don't.

So you think America resembles Franco's Spain from the late 1930's?

Yikes.

I am 70 years old, I have never misused a firearm . I have never invaded my neighbors' rights. Th police has been designated to investigate and protect. I fail to see the reason the powers-that-be refuse to abolish the GUN FREE ZONES statute given the fact that the criminally insane have shown a predilection for our schools..

So you're just completely ignoring the conversation we were having about responsibility. Just because you haven't misused a firearm (according to a standard you just made up on the spot) yet, doesn't mean you won't eventually, or that your gun won't get stolen and then trafficked to criminals.

The point I'm making is that you can't call yourself a "responsible" anything because you can't predict what will happen down the line.

It is a fact that your gun is more likely to be stolen and used in a crime, than it will ever be used to protect you or your family.

So just by virtue of the fact of owning a gun, you're an irresponsible person. You can never prove you're a "responsible gun owner" because that means nothing.

OK Mr Twerp, you are just another fucked up gun grabber.

And you're just another rightwing liar, the post said about "grabbing guns."

Yo Jones...nobody takes you serious. You're unable to defend any premise you've ever posted. Loser

Nope because people are dying by the thousands.
really? gun deaths have declined over the years despite millions upon millions more guns in circulation and millions of people carrying guns legally. So you are either ignorant of the fact or lying. Most gun deaths are SUICIDES. the remaining number that are not justifiable or excusable shootings are homicides mainly and those are caused at rates of 80-90% by people who are not legally able to own or use guns

so stuff the silly dramatics. Gun violence in tis country-especially outside urban areas full of drug gangs is minuscule
USA is the worst country in terms of gu related dearhs/mass shootings. So there is clearly a gun problem. Why do you need a gun ? Insecure? Or ready to kill when you are pissed at the world?
what do I need a gun for? many reasons-one of them being to prevent people like you from trying to strip away our rights

Why do I need a gun? I don't absolutely need a gun. I want one and have one. One of the reasons I might need a gun is when people like you try and take away my rights like outlined in the 1st amendment. You seem to forget that amendment.

I support your right to blather stupidity. I am a libertarian-I support all constitutional rights-especially the ones set forth in the constitution

I also support the consitutional right for our children to be safe under the 1st amendment. Not happening with you and your cronies interpretation of the 2nd.

It matters not what a semiauto looks like it only matters how it functions.

WRong answer once again. Part of it is a culture. The Weapon I am specifically referring to is very much part of a culture. Now, name that Weapon. Go ahead and be very specific.

It matters not what any gun looks like only how it performs an the Ar 15 that you are so afraid of performs no differently than any other semiautomatic in existence

Now, was that painful? I hope not. The AR style has become a cult weapon. You can say how others are just as deadly but the AR is the weapon of choice for mass shootings. I am not saying we need to outlaw that specific weapon but we can up it in the firearms where you can't just walk into a store and purchase it in less than 30 minutes or you can't mail order it or buy it at a gunshow with no background check. If you wanted to keep yours then you can keep it. Just pay the 200 bucks that would be required, register the weapon and yourself and become responsible for the weapon and it's uses. ALL AR types used in the mass shootings were purchased legally so let's stop with the "Oh Yah, what about the Criminal". Hand Grenades do a much better job at killing but the people that legally buy them pay the 200 bucks and just don't use them for mass killings no matter what the movies say. People that own Automatic Weapons pay the 200 bucks and are not the problem. But an 18 year old kid with a score to settle that buys it without paying the 200 bucks IS the problem. Actually, it isn't limited to age as the shootings can attest. You just have to be 18 years old or older. Not a problem if the 18 year old pays the 200 bucks for the license to possess one. There are many young people that have at least a class 4 or class D firearms license and you just don't hear about them doing these insane things.

Sorry to bust your bubble but I am not out to take your guns. I just suggest that we reclassify one specific weapon.

And I am telling you that it is beyond stupid to reclassify one specific Semiautomatic rifle because of the way it looks and no other reason.

You can fight it but the genie is out of the bottle. While the School Children that have been terrorized and traumatized can't vote, their parents can and in a few short years the children turn 18. And they agree with what I have said all along. Even many of the large Republican Donors are starting to remove support for anyone that will not go along those lines. Yes, these folks give millions each year to various Republican Candidates but they will not contribute to those that still spew the NRA Boilerplate responses. It's happening more and more each day. The Last Mass Shooting was the straw that broke the camels back. Too bad it didn't get a sore back 25 years ago.

And what will you all do when banning that rifle does nothing to stop the next piece of shit from shooting up a school ?

So you think America resembles Franco's Spain from the late 1930's?

Yikes.

No, we were in Spain at the time. The Gendarmes there had the right to beat or kill anyone the wished and it wouldn't have been questioned. And it was in 1971. Franco was in power from 1937 to the middle of the 70s.

Don't let the rwnutjobs bully you. This is how they win while everyone else loses.

No....dipshit...it isn't a cult weapon......it is an easy to use rifle, that allows for customization....and it is very easy for women and small framed humans to use it for self defense, competition, hunting and collecting....

There are 8 million of them in private hands....

And how does anything you propose stop any criminal or mass shooter....dipshit? This shooter and all the others would pay your 200 dollars, register their guns and then go and shoot people....moron.

Nothing you or the other anti gunners propose would stop a criminal or a mass shooter...and that is the point.....you guys want to baby step the restrictions on guns and the fees, and the taxes.....and the paperwork so that normal, law abiding people are too afraid to own legal guns...for fear of failing some step of the process that will lead to a felony conviction for a paperwork mistake....

Meanwhile, criminals don't care....

By the way, genius......felons do not have to register their illegal guns...the Supreme Court, in Haynes v. United States ruled that forcing criminals to register their illegal guns violates their 5th Amendment Rights against self incrimination......so if it violates their Rights, it violates my Rights.....doofus.

Actually, you brought up a couple of good point amongst the crap you spew. You left out a few things.

The AR is no longer under Copyright. Even you can get a license to manufacture, sell and distribute them. About 3 percent of the population have used the M-16 and feel comfortable using the AR. Yes, it's versitile but it's till made for one reason and one reason only. To kill people. If you bought one to put food on the table then you really should have bought a few sides of beef and installed a root cellar instead. Other rifles do a much better job at getting the groceries.

You can currently buy an AR for less than 400 bucks. Okay, it's pretty basic and you had best not fire the MIl Grad Ammo. But it works just fine with the stock 223 loads. It's not nearly as pretty. But for less than 400 bucks, exactly what do you expect?

For Varmints, the AR isn't in my picture. I prefer the Remington model 700 VSSF II chambered for the 223 with a 50 grain bullet. Okay, it costs twice as much but it can nail anything from a rabbit to coyote at up to about 400 yds. But I would prefer it in 243 or 6mm. It's as accurate out to 400 yds as the 223 but has a much higher hitting power at 90 grains. If you try and go past 50 grains in a 223, you start losing accuracy and range. But a Savage costing less than 400 bucks in 223 or 243 also does a great job, it just won't be a Purty.

So, the only major thing an AR can do is kill people better. It doesn't make the list of the top 5 varmint rifles on any list done by reputable testers. So why would you buy an AR to go varmint shooting when the Remington on the high end and the Savage on the low end does a better job?

BTW, I shoot a Mauser Shavetail 22 long rifle for Ground Hogs. Now, that's a sport. I stopped shooting it when I found out just how rare a bird it really is.
That is your opinion, up here in the wide open northern plains, An AR has no equal for the hunting I do up here. Mule deer and under, the accessorizing and customizations are truly unlimited. ARs are extremely affordable for new people to get into the sport, and out of the box $500 ar can easily shoot 1” MOA at a 100... providing the shooter is up to it.
Shit for brains, ARs are available in multiple cartridges, such as .300, 6.8 spc, 6.5 creedmoor, etc. and they are every bit as good if not better than a bolt gun for hunting.
AR15s are not made for killing people, they are just sporting rifles.

Get over yourself ya old coot... lol

This old coot has the background to know the difference. What I can see is that your little bunch has shouted down and bullied until the other person stops posting. You can give that one up. I am fully retired as of last week. I have the time. If you doubt my predictions, in the Military area here, I made certain predictions and ALL have come true. If I weren't pretty sure that the AR is going to be raised one level on the firearms category I wouldn't have made that prediction. It's an election year so look for some changes real fast at the Federal Level if the Congress Critter try and go against this.
ARs are no different than any other sporting rifle, your Prejudices is childish

You'd scream like a school girl and faint if you ever touched a gun. Just like if your BFF said she was getting married and showed you her ring. Or if your boyfriend showed you a new tapestry he bought ...

So thanks for confirming that all a gun does, really, is cure insecurity. Of course, it's more likely your gun will be stolen and used in a crime, than it is your gun will ever be used to defend yourself and/or your family.

If as many as 600,000 guns are stolen a year and that's what "responsible gun ownership" looks like, then fuuuuuuuuuuuuck thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. None of you are responsible gun owners. It's not something you can prove. "Responsible gun ownership" would mean *0* guns are stolen a year. So when 0 guns are stolen a year, then you can argue that they serve as some kind of protection or deterrent. Until then, kindly shut the fuck up.

It's not 600000 a year

Bureau of Justice Statistics Firearms Stolen during Household Burglaries and Other Property Crimes, 2005-2010

And I am telling you that it is beyond stupid to reclassify one specific Semiautomatic rifle because of the way it looks and no other reason.

You can fight it but the genie is out of the bottle. While the School Children that have been terrorized and traumatized can't vote, their parents can and in a few short years the children turn 18. And they agree with what I have said all along. Even many of the large Republican Donors are starting to remove support for anyone that will not go along those lines. Yes, these folks give millions each year to various Republican Candidates but they will not contribute to those that still spew the NRA Boilerplate responses. It's happening more and more each day. The Last Mass Shooting was the straw that broke the camels back. Too bad it didn't get a sore back 25 years ago.

And what will you all do when banning that rifle does nothing to stop the next piece of shit from shooting up a school ?

Give it a chance. If it works that's great. If it doesn't we can put it back the way it was. My money is that within 2 years we may still have attacks but they won't be "Mass" killings since that tool won't be available.

You'd scream like a school girl and faint if you ever touched a gun. Just like if your BFF said she was getting married and showed you her ring. Or if your boyfriend showed you a new tapestry he bought ...

So thanks for confirming that all a gun does, really, is cure insecurity. Of course, it's more likely your gun will be stolen and used in a crime, than it is your gun will ever be used to defend yourself and/or your family.

If as many as 600,000 guns are stolen a year and that's what "responsible gun ownership" looks like, then fuuuuuuuuuuuuck thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. None of you are responsible gun owners. It's not something you can prove. "Responsible gun ownership" would mean *0* guns are stolen a year. So when 0 guns are stolen a year, then you can argue that they serve as some kind of protection or deterrent. Until then, kindly shut the fuck up.

It's not 600000 a year

Bureau of Justice Statistics Firearms Stolen during Household Burglaries and Other Property Crimes, 2005-2010

READ MY POST INSTEAD OF RUSHING THROUGH IT TO PRODUCE A SLOPPY, STUPID RESPONSE:

I said "as many as 600,000".

The average is still staggering: 234,000 GUNS ARE STOLEN FROM "RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS" ON AVERAGE EACH YEAR.

So there's no such thing as a "responsible gun owner". It's just something you like to say to make you feel better about being an irresponsible jackass.

Give it a chance. If it works that's great. If it doesn't we can put it back the way it was. My money is that within 2 years we may still have attacks but they won't be "Mass" killings since that tool won't be available.
It won't work we already had a so called assault weapons ban in effect for 10 years
In fact the assault weapons ban was in effect when Columbine got shot up

Gee look at that real data not opinion.

No....dipshit...it isn't a cult weapon......it is an easy to use rifle, that allows for customization....and it is very easy for women and small framed humans to use it for self defense, competition, hunting and collecting....

There are 8 million of them in private hands....

And how does anything you propose stop any criminal or mass shooter....dipshit? This shooter and all the others would pay your 200 dollars, register their guns and then go and shoot people....moron.

Nothing you or the other anti gunners propose would stop a criminal or a mass shooter...and that is the point.....you guys want to baby step the restrictions on guns and the fees, and the taxes.....and the paperwork so that normal, law abiding people are too afraid to own legal guns...for fear of failing some step of the process that will lead to a felony conviction for a paperwork mistake....

Meanwhile, criminals don't care....

By the way, genius......felons do not have to register their illegal guns...the Supreme Court, in Haynes v. United States ruled that forcing criminals to register their illegal guns violates their 5th Amendment Rights against self incrimination......so if it violates their Rights, it violates my Rights.....doofus.

Actually, you brought up a couple of good point amongst the crap you spew. You left out a few things.

The AR is no longer under Copyright. Even you can get a license to manufacture, sell and distribute them. About 3 percent of the population have used the M-16 and feel comfortable using the AR. Yes, it's versitile but it's till made for one reason and one reason only. To kill people. If you bought one to put food on the table then you really should have bought a few sides of beef and installed a root cellar instead. Other rifles do a much better job at getting the groceries.

You can currently buy an AR for less than 400 bucks. Okay, it's pretty basic and you had best not fire the MIl Grad Ammo. But it works just fine with the stock 223 loads. It's not nearly as pretty. But for less than 400 bucks, exactly what do you expect?

For Varmints, the AR isn't in my picture. I prefer the Remington model 700 VSSF II chambered for the 223 with a 50 grain bullet. Okay, it costs twice as much but it can nail anything from a rabbit to coyote at up to about 400 yds. But I would prefer it in 243 or 6mm. It's as accurate out to 400 yds as the 223 but has a much higher hitting power at 90 grains. If you try and go past 50 grains in a 223, you start losing accuracy and range. But a Savage costing less than 400 bucks in 223 or 243 also does a great job, it just won't be a Purty.

So, the only major thing an AR can do is kill people better. It doesn't make the list of the top 5 varmint rifles on any list done by reputable testers. So why would you buy an AR to go varmint shooting when the Remington on the high end and the Savage on the low end does a better job?

BTW, I shoot a Mauser Shavetail 22 long rifle for Ground Hogs. Now, that's a sport. I stopped shooting it when I found out just how rare a bird it really is.
That is your opinion, up here in the wide open northern plains, An AR has no equal for the hunting I do up here. Mule deer and under, the accessorizing and customizations are truly unlimited. ARs are extremely affordable for new people to get into the sport, and out of the box $500 ar can easily shoot 1” MOA at a 100... providing the shooter is up to it.
Shit for brains, ARs are available in multiple cartridges, such as .300, 6.8 spc, 6.5 creedmoor, etc. and they are every bit as good if not better than a bolt gun for hunting.
AR15s are not made for killing people, they are just sporting rifles.

Get over yourself ya old coot... lol

This old coot has the background to know the difference. What I can see is that your little bunch has shouted down and bullied until the other person stops posting. You can give that one up. I am fully retired as of last week. I have the time. If you doubt my predictions, in the Military area here, I made certain predictions and ALL have come true. If I weren't pretty sure that the AR is going to be raised one level on the firearms category I wouldn't have made that prediction. It's an election year so look for some changes real fast at the Federal Level if the Congress Critter try and go against this.
ARs are no different than any other sporting rifle, your Prejudices is childish

you keep parroting the same thing over and over. If there wasn't something different about it, it wouldn't hold the record in the US for the highest body count It doesn't matter if there really is a difference or not, it's that it's perceived that there is by individuals that use it in the Mass Shootings.

Just strawmen, lies, and misapplication of statistics.

There are virtually zero accidental shootings by people with CC permits. You're just a lying troll
It's a fact a gun in the home is more likely to kill its owner than an intruder.

And there is no evidence guns act as a deterrent to crime.

"There are virtually zero accidental shootings by people with CC permits."

Link?

Having a concealed weapon license doesn't make one "immune" from an accidental shooting.

Clearly you're in no position to accuse others of lying.

It won't work we already had a so called assault weapons ban in effect for 10 yearsIn fact the assault weapons ban was in effect when Columbine got shot upGee look at that real data not opinion.

Fuck you you irresponsible child, you don't get to pretend that Columbine wouldn't have been worse if they could have got assault weapons like an AR-15.

Secondly, for all the bleating and posturing you people do, it doesn't seem like any of you treat gun ownership with any sense of responsibility. It's not in your excuses. It's not in your arguments. You want to call yourself a "responsible gun owner", yet you don't want to be held responsible for anything.

Fuck. Off.

It's not 600000 a year

READ MY POST INSTEAD OF RUSHING THROUGH IT TO PRODUCE A SLOPPY, STUPID RESPONSE:

I said "as many as 600,000".

The average is still staggering: 234,000 GUNS ARE STOLEN FROM "RESPONSIBLE GUN OWNERS" ON AVERAGE EACH YEAR.

So there's no such thing as a "responsible gun owner". It's just something you like to say to make you feel better about being an irresponsible jackass.

and 86% of them are reported stolen.

And as usual

This problem does not affect all states equally. The rate and volume of guns stolen from both gun stores and private collections vary widely from state to state. From 2012 through 2015, the average rate of the five states with the highest rates of gun theft from private owners—Tennessee, Arkansas, South Carolina, Oklahoma, and Alabama—was 13 times higher than the average rate of the five states with the lowest rates—Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, and Massachusetts.6 Similarly, from 2012 through 2016, the average rate of the five states with the highest rates of guns stolen from gun stores was 18 times higher than the average rate the five states with the lowest rates.7

gun thefts are not equally distributed among the states and gee high crime areas have more gun thefts. Imagine that.

Millions of people own guns and never have one stolen

Just strawmen, lies, and misapplication of statistics.

There are virtually zero accidental shootings by people with CC permits. You're just a lying troll
It's a fact a gun in the home is more likely to kill its owner than an intruder.

And there is no evidence guns act as a deterrent to crime.

"There are virtually zero accidental shootings by people with CC permits."

Link?

Having a concealed weapon license doesn't make one "immune" from an accidental shooting.

Clearly you're in no position to accuse others of lying.

Things more likely to happen with your gun than protecting you or your family:
  • The gun gets stolen
  • The gun goes off accidentally
  • The gun injures you
  • The gun injures your friend or loved one
  • The gun is taken by your kid to school

It won't work we already had a so called assault weapons ban in effect for 10 yearsIn fact the assault weapons ban was in effect when Columbine got shot upGee look at that real data not opinion.

Fuck you you irresponsible child, you don't get to pretend that Columbine wouldn't have been worse if they could have got assault weapons like an AR-15.

Secondly, for all the bleating and posturing you people do, it doesn't seem like any of you treat gun ownership with any sense of responsibility. It's not in your excuses. It's not in your arguments. You want to call yourself a "responsible gun owner", yet you don't want to be held responsible for anything.

Fuck. Off.

And you can't prove that it would have been worse can you?

But as I said gun bans do not prevent school shootings.

It won't work we already had a so called assault weapons ban in effect for 10 years
In fact the assault weapons ban was in effect when Columbine got shot up

Gee look at that real data not opinion.

Oh goody. I get to fact check on this one. The columbine shooting happened in 1999. The Ban of Assault Rifles (ie AR) ras allowed to runout in 1998. Adn the shooting was done by 2 handguns, 1 shotgun and a 9mm semi auto rifle with a few 32 shot mags (clisp to piss one person off) adn two dud bombs. Even with all that, they still only managed to kill 12. If they had been armed with a pair of ARs the body count could have easily topped 50 or 100.

Forum List

Back