the right to bear arms comes from God, not the constitution

Channeling Erin Regan: Obviously, the Constitution was written at a time when firearms were hand-loaded flintlocks when reloads took way longer than afterthoughts. I doubt our beloved forefathers had in mind insane sociopaths destroying children in schools.
Gun violence and accidents are the cost of freedom, my dear.

It was for good reason that the 2nd Amendment does not specify hand-loaded flintlocks but uses the general term "arms." Our Founding Fathers were intelligent and realized that weaponry would advance just like it had before them when all there were were swords and knives and before that clubs and before that fist, feet and hands.

The reality is that arms means the weaponry of the day that any light infantry ought to possess. And today that means semi-automatic weapons with high capacity magazines.

Channeling Erin Regan: Obviously, the Constitution was written at a time when firearms were hand-loaded flintlocks when reloads took way longer than afterthoughts. I doubt our beloved forefathers had in mind insane sociopaths destroying children in schools.
Sir, you take my breath away with that. No it isn't, and we shouldn't accept that, I reject that. Bless you.

Sir, you take my breath away with that. No it isn't, and we shouldn't accept that, I reject that. Bless you.
I never said we should accept it, my dear. We have laws against it.

What I am saying is that you shouldn't be so emotional about it that all sense of reason and logic vanish.

my God-given rights SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

DEAL WITH IT!!!

That's be the God that I don't agree exists, and don't have to agree exists?

I follow the Constitution, not YOUR religion.

It's fine if God gives you a right to own weapons. I don't care. It's the Constitution I care about, and would rather it didn't protect such a thing.

DEAL WITH IT!!!

It's fine if God gives you a right to own weapons. I don't care. It's the Constitution I care about, and would rather it didn't protect such a thing.
I guess you changed your mind about taking Soupnazi630's place in the Bull Ring. :lol:

DEAL WITH IT!!!

And yet the Framers of the Constitution stated that their authority to write a Constitution in the first place was derived from God.

What I am saying is that you shouldn't be so emotional about it that all sense of reason and logic vanish.
Emotions sway people for, either yay or nay. Guns aren't exactly a necessity though I rather doubt you need NEED guns to survive, you can go to the modern supermarket for provide all your needs. Guns? An anachronism we can do without...

Emotions sway people for, either yay or nay. Guns aren't exactly a necessity though I rather doubt you need NEED guns to survive, you can go to the modern supermarket for provide all your needs. Guns? An anachronism we can do without...
Are there any other Constitutional rights you would like to eliminate?

Weapon type used in murders in 2013 per FBI's Crime and Statistics

upload_2018-3-25_0-33-36.png

Hunting , that American pastime. We have to cull a few hundred pesky deer when , when we just can't abide abortion and 7 Billion (yes, BILLION) people I am reminded of the 66' Texas Tower Shooter, I lived through it . Now what is the connection here? I don't know either, you tell me. Americans are freeking neurotic as hell, it seems. We have so many people to cull...so much NRA bucks.

Even insane people have the right to bare arms, WE sane people have the right to question that. We don't need guns and we don't want them anymore. Goddamn that unholy devil, firearms.

DEAL WITH IT!!!
It already has been, there are plenty of weapons that you aren't allowed to own. And an age limit has been applied to the 2nd as well. Your mental health can also have your rights infringed on. So you better be careful. :biggrin:

You'd better enjoy them while you have them because you know damn well it's going to happen.

Hunting , that American pastime. We have to cull a few hundred pesky deer when , when we just can't abide abortion and 7 Billion (yes, BILLION) people I am reminded of the 66' Texas Tower Shooter, I lived through it . Now what is the connection here? I don't know either, you tell me. Americans are freeking neurotic as hell, it seems. We have so many people to cull...so much NRA bucks.
You are like a hammer looking for a mai, my dear.

You have a very narrow vision.

DEAL WITH IT!!!
Thor

The right comes from Thor.

How am I to make it to Valhalla without shooting people (commies) and dying in battle?

Dead commies, or Valhalla. Glory or Valhalla. Freedom or Valhalla.

Give me liberty or give me Valhalla, the great hall of full of fallen warriors drinking, feasting, and fucking.

Forum List

Back