The right hate PC, so why are they PC?

"It's different when we do it".

Please make sense so that I can respond.

Oh, ok. I'll break it down for you. "It's different when we do it" is what hypocrites say when they do exactly the same thing they criticize others for doing. Let me know if you need more clarification.

Examples?
OP

That's great. You're very astute.

Now, an example of the "other side" doing the same thing.

"It's different when we do it".

Oh, ok. I'll break it down for you. "It's different when we do it" is what hypocrites say when they do exactly the same thing they criticize others for doing. Let me know if you need more clarification.

Examples?
OP

Nah. I've don't have time to chase you around the mulberry bush. Just ostrich up and get it over with.

Examples?
OP

Nah. I've don't have time to chase you around the mulberry bush.

TRANSLATION: "I am incapable of supporting my own contentions, as you well know."

Examples?
OP

Nah. I've don't have time to chase you around the mulberry bush.

TRANSLATION: "I am incapable of supporting my own contentions, as you well know."

Yes. You run with that translation. I'm pretty sure anything complicated won't fit in your head. That's why I didn't bother.

Yes, some on the right will come on here saying the left are PC and that PC is bad.

And yet the right got really angry that the First Man film didn't show the planting of the flag on the Moon. Apparently this would be the only reason to go watch a 2 hour film. Without being able to watch this, they're not going to go.

Isn't that being PC?

Kneeling football players. All of a sudden the right found their PCness.

Isn't it funny how they can be so against political correctness, until they find it convenient for themselves?

We all know political correctness is nothing but liberal Bull Shit

designed to Stifel Free Speech....

The planting of the flag was and is of historic significance……

You tards really have no clue…..
lol

Nonsense.

You and other rightist are at complete liberty to express ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, racism, and hate with absolute impunity.

Rave on you idiot...………………………..

Yes, some on the right will come on here saying the left are PC and that PC is bad.

And yet the right got really angry that the First Man film didn't show the planting of the flag on the Moon. Apparently this would be the only reason to go watch a 2 hour film. Without being able to watch this, they're not going to go.

Isn't that being PC?

Kneeling football players. All of a sudden the right found their PCness.

Isn't it funny how they can be so against political correctness, until they find it convenient for themselves?
I take it you do not even understand the term politically correct. Use a dictionary. Then learn about pride of country and those in it.

This is just bullshit semantics.

Do you LOVE your country? I mean, EVERYTHING?

Do you love the higher murder rate than every other first world country? Do you love that black people commit so many crimes? Do you love the immigrants? Do you love the Democrat Party? Do you love the Liberals.

No doubt if I started a thread on what patriotism is, you wouldn't be at the forefront of making a good argument to tell everyone what it is.
It is not bullshit semantics. I did not say I loved everything about the U.S. It has problems just as any country does. BUT I am happier with it then I am with any other in this world.

I enjoy living here and am glad and thankful that I and others fought and died for the freedoms that we have. I thank the police for everyday that they go out and try to do right. I thank the doctors and nurses that try and keep us healthy. I am thankful for the men and women that put in a day's work no matter what job it is.

I am not thankful for those that break the law. I do not care about those that want things their way and only their way.

I will say that if you are not happy here with so much wrong that you feel offended by everything. If you feel offended by words. If you feel that you can not support this country then perhaps you might be happier in a diffrent one. Perhaps England where the murder rate is increasing. Or any of the multitude of others.

You're happier with the US than any other country in the world. How many countries, exactly, have you lived in? One?

Many people are happiest with their own country, because it's all they know.

But being patriotic is what? It's picking and choosing. It's an emotional word that in reality doesn't mean anything.

"I love my country".

A Communist who loves their country would want their country to be Communist, right? There's the logic of patriot.
I have lived in a number of counties. How many have you lived in? Unless you have lived in a number of others your opinion means nothing.the fact I like the country I am living in means that I like it. You keep blathering about love like you have any comprehension of what that means.

The fact that I would rather stay here and fix the things that I see wrong then attempt to remake this country into England or France because I have some misguided idea that they are better does not mean I am wrong.

If you want a communist country then move. There are those of us that like the freedoms we have. If you think that France is better then feel free to go there.

Pc means calling babies "theybies" because the should be allowed to choose their own gender. Snow White is wrong because the prince should have asked to save her even though she could not respond. It is calling out people because they want to do something that you don't agree with because it offends you and you alone. In case you did not notice there are other people in this world then one person.

I've lived in 6 countries on three continents. But I disagree about opinions being meaningless unless you've done this that or the other.

I blather on about love as if you're the only person who can actually understand it? Right? What bullshit.

Doesn't it work BOTH WAYS?

Isn't "No flag" being not politically correct because the right DEMAND the flag planting be put in. That's "politically correct" for the right.

I don't see how no flag would be PC on the left.
No flag is a rewrite of history. That is like not having dead bodies or bullets in a movie about D day. That is like having JFK die in bed from old age instead of the backseat of a car. You can change history or try and rewrite it as much as you want but don't expect everyone to embrace it.

Who was the only country to ever put a person on the moon? It was not a joint venture.

Every film is a re-write of history. Jeezus.

No, it wouldn't be like having dead bodies in D-Day, it'd be like not having the French army on D-Day, and there are plenty of films that ignore the French.
Have it your way. You see things through your own reality that's fine. Just because I don't agree with your reality does not make me or anyone else wrong. In fact if enough agree with someone else's idea of reality it might be that you are wrong. If you bill your film as dealing with history you don't change it.

This is actually the question of "what is history?"

Someone said it's "the truth", and then you try and figure out what that truth is, and you realize that no, it's not the truth.

Here's the truth, I've used this argument before and I've been called an anti-Semite before, by a pro-Israeli of course, but who cares?

Every year billions of animals are killed on the US alone for food. The statistics say billions and billions. It's the truth.

In the WW2 era, the Germans killed about 6 million Jews in a period from about 1933 to 1945.

The figure of billions in a year is higher than the figure of 6 million Jews in a 12 year period.

History records the Holocaust as a tragedy. It's a historical tragedy if you like.

History doesn't record the number of animals being killed for food.

The fact that the Holocaust is a tragedy is because humans have decided it is so. That the killing of animals on a much larger and more systematic scale is not considered even bad, let alone a tragedy, shows us that History is NOT the truth. Human emotion is as much, if not more, a part of History than simple facts and figures.
I really love the cyclic thinking. You are equating animals to humans. So following your thinking we should be eating humans.

You seem to equate humans and animals as being equal. So I assume you to not eat any animal products. I take it you believe that a cow, monkey or star fish can build and use a tank or a sewage system. You truly believe that a dog can understand and even supass the equation E=Mc2?

History is viewed through understanding, through those that experience it. Tell me how would you try to understand living in a concentration camp? Would you ask a duck what it was like? Myself I would speak with those that lived through it. I would try to understand from those that were there. Part of history is not only the true recounting of all the things that took place at the time but also the thoughts and feelings of those involved.

I will use the following to illustrate. Let's look at the Civil War. It was part of the country fighting the rest. That is a part of the history of that war. The other parts that make up the whole is why it happened. What were people thinking. How did it affect the slaves. How did it affect the South. How did it affect the North. Not only before but during and after.

I don't eat meat.

Your problem is that you think that because a human can do this that or the other, that they're superior, therefore they can massacre other animals. A spider can spin a web, can you? Oh, shit, the spider is superior to a human, based on your "logic".

Yes, History is based on how people view it, how people want to tell it. Rather than facts.

I take it you do not even understand the term politically correct. Use a dictionary. Then learn about pride of country and those in it.

Do you love the higher murder rate than every other first world country? Do you love that black people commit so many crimes? Do you love the immigrants? Do you love the Democrat Party? Do you love the Liberals.

No doubt if I started a thread on what patriotism is, you wouldn't be at the forefront of making a good argument to tell everyone what it is.
It is not bullshit semantics. I did not say I loved everything about the U.S. It has problems just as any country does. BUT I am happier with it then I am with any other in this world.

I enjoy living here and am glad and thankful that I and others fought and died for the freedoms that we have. I thank the police for everyday that they go out and try to do right. I thank the doctors and nurses that try and keep us healthy. I am thankful for the men and women that put in a day's work no matter what job it is.

I am not thankful for those that break the law. I do not care about those that want things their way and only their way.

I will say that if you are not happy here with so much wrong that you feel offended by everything. If you feel offended by words. If you feel that you can not support this country then perhaps you might be happier in a diffrent one. Perhaps England where the murder rate is increasing. Or any of the multitude of others.

You're happier with the US than any other country in the world. How many countries, exactly, have you lived in? One?

But being patriotic is what? It's picking and choosing. It's an emotional word that in reality doesn't mean anything.

"I love my country".

A Communist who loves their country would want their country to be Communist, right? There's the logic of patriot.
I have lived in a number of counties. How many have you lived in? Unless you have lived in a number of others your opinion means nothing.the fact I like the country I am living in means that I like it. You keep blathering about love like you have any comprehension of what that means.

The fact that I would rather stay here and fix the things that I see wrong then attempt to remake this country into England or France because I have some misguided idea that they are better does not mean I am wrong.

If you want a communist country then move. There are those of us that like the freedoms we have. If you think that France is better then feel free to go there.

Pc means calling babies "theybies" because the should be allowed to choose their own gender. Snow White is wrong because the prince should have asked to save her even though she could not respond. It is calling out people because they want to do something that you don't agree with because it offends you and you alone. In case you did not notice there are other people in this world then one person.

I've lived in 6 countries on three continents. But I disagree about opinions being meaningless unless you've done this that or the other.

I blather on about love as if you're the only person who can actually understand it? Right? What bullshit.
Hey you are the one that brought up how many countries someone has lived in. You are also the one that brought up love. So don't blame me if what you use to try and spin your ideas bite you back.

"I love my country".

Hey you are the one that brought up how many countries someone has lived in. You are also the one that brought up love. So don't blame me if what you use to try and spin your ideas bite you back.

Fucking hell, more people playing silly fucking games.

Where does one find the people who can actually debate on this forum?

No flag is a rewrite of history. That is like not having dead bodies or bullets in a movie about D day. That is like having JFK die in bed from old age instead of the backseat of a car. You can change history or try and rewrite it as much as you want but don't expect everyone to embrace it.

Who was the only country to ever put a person on the moon? It was not a joint venture.

Every film is a re-write of history. Jeezus.

No, it wouldn't be like having dead bodies in D-Day, it'd be like not having the French army on D-Day, and there are plenty of films that ignore the French.
Have it your way. You see things through your own reality that's fine. Just because I don't agree with your reality does not make me or anyone else wrong. In fact if enough agree with someone else's idea of reality it might be that you are wrong. If you bill your film as dealing with history you don't change it.

This is actually the question of "what is history?"

Someone said it's "the truth", and then you try and figure out what that truth is, and you realize that no, it's not the truth.

Here's the truth, I've used this argument before and I've been called an anti-Semite before, by a pro-Israeli of course, but who cares?

Every year billions of animals are killed on the US alone for food. The statistics say billions and billions. It's the truth.

In the WW2 era, the Germans killed about 6 million Jews in a period from about 1933 to 1945.

The figure of billions in a year is higher than the figure of 6 million Jews in a 12 year period.

History records the Holocaust as a tragedy. It's a historical tragedy if you like.

History doesn't record the number of animals being killed for food.

The fact that the Holocaust is a tragedy is because humans have decided it is so. That the killing of animals on a much larger and more systematic scale is not considered even bad, let alone a tragedy, shows us that History is NOT the truth. Human emotion is as much, if not more, a part of History than simple facts and figures.
I really love the cyclic thinking. You are equating animals to humans. So following your thinking we should be eating humans.

You seem to equate humans and animals as being equal. So I assume you to not eat any animal products. I take it you believe that a cow, monkey or star fish can build and use a tank or a sewage system. You truly believe that a dog can understand and even supass the equation E=Mc2?

History is viewed through understanding, through those that experience it. Tell me how would you try to understand living in a concentration camp? Would you ask a duck what it was like? Myself I would speak with those that lived through it. I would try to understand from those that were there. Part of history is not only the true recounting of all the things that took place at the time but also the thoughts and feelings of those involved.

I will use the following to illustrate. Let's look at the Civil War. It was part of the country fighting the rest. That is a part of the history of that war. The other parts that make up the whole is why it happened. What were people thinking. How did it affect the slaves. How did it affect the South. How did it affect the North. Not only before but during and after.

I don't eat meat.

Your problem is that you think that because a human can do this that or the other, that they're superior, therefore they can massacre other animals. A spider can spin a web, can you? Oh, shit, the spider is superior to a human, based on your "logic".

Yes, History is based on how people view it, how people want to tell it. Rather than facts.
You really like to spin tales don't you. My logic is until you can convince me that any animal other then a human can understand complex thoughts and can understand its place in the world then it is not superior.

History is fact. It is not something you chose to believe or not. It is not whatever you want it to be according to what you think that you want to believe. Emotion does play a part but it is in relation to the facts.

Let's take the fact that Russia put up the first true satellite. Just because you want it to be France or Poland does not change history being Russia.
JFK was shot and killed December 20 1991. Just because you don't like the date it is still history. It will not change just because you don't like the date. History is fixed, it has happened, it can not be changed.

And no I will not talk about time machines.

"I love my country".

I have no problem debating anyone as long as they agree to a few simple rules.
You agree that words have meaning and you do not make up or attribute words and meanings that are not there.
You understand that you have to remain grounded in the real world not just some flight of fancy that makes sense only to you.

But you seem to be more upset with flights of fancy and placing words in people's mouths so that you can go look this is what they mean.

"I love my country".

You agree that words have meaning and you do not make up or attribute words and meanings that are not there.
You understand that you have to remain grounded in the real world not just some flight of fancy that makes sense only to you.

But you seem to be more upset with flights of fancy and placing words in people's mouths so that you can go look this is what they mean.

And I have simple rules too. One of those is that the other person doesn't play silly games, which is what you're doing.

As for remaining grounded in reality, this seems your way of deciding that only YOU are grounded in reality and those who say stuff you don't like are therefore insane.

I'm not dealing with that shit. You've decided what you think PC is, and you're not talking about anything that doesn't fit with your definition. So what's the point then? You're not open for debate. You're only open for debate if people accept your views.

And I have simple rules too. One of those is that the other person doesn't play silly games, which is what you're doing.

As for remaining grounded in reality, this seems your way of deciding that only YOU are grounded in reality and those who say stuff you don't like are therefore insane.

I'm not dealing with that shit. You've decided what you think PC is, and you're not talking about anything that doesn't fit with your definition. So what's the point then? You're not open for debate. You're only open for debate if people accept your views.
Were you not the one that brought up liking a country can only be relevant if you have lived in only one country? I pointed out that I had then copied your words, you got upset.

When I said that I liked the U.S. You tried to turn it into love. I will not try to defend something I did not say.

I told you that I consider animals to be inferior because they can not understand concepts that we understand such as E=mc2. You attempted to turn that into me saying that I felt spiders were superior. Once again I found myself repeating what I said because of your failure.

The fact that you and you alone consider something to be Pc does not make it Pc. The fact that you and you alone believe history is something that can be molded to your liking does not make it true. The fact is if you can not find something that you agree with everyone else on a definition on it is extremely hard to debate.

I will use the idea of a flat earth. If I agree that a flat earth is indeed flat and not round. I can debate that. But if someone in the debate considers a flat earth as sometimes round and sometimes flat and sometimes able to take on other shapes it is hard to debate.

Were you not the one that brought up liking a country can only be relevant if you have lived in only one country? I pointed out that I had then copied your words, you got upset.

When I said that I liked the U.S. You tried to turn it into love. I will not try to defend something I did not say.

I told you that I consider animals to be inferior because they can not understand concepts that we understand such as E=mc2. You attempted to turn that into me saying that I felt spiders were superior. Once again I found myself repeating what I said because of your failure.

The fact that you and you alone consider something to be Pc does not make it Pc. The fact that you and you alone believe history is something that can be molded to your liking does not make it true. The fact is if you can not find something that you agree with everyone else on a definition on it is extremely hard to debate.

I will use the idea of a flat earth. If I agree that a flat earth is indeed flat and not round. I can debate that. But if someone in the debate considers a flat earth as sometimes round and sometimes flat and sometimes able to take on other shapes it is hard to debate.

I brought it up because it CHANGES what someone is saying. Doesn't make it less relevant.

Patriotism is "love of one's country" for fuck's sake.

Christ, this is just nit picking. Boring.

I brought it up because it CHANGES what someone is saying. Doesn't make it less relevant.

Show me where I said love or where I claimed patriotism.

You can't because I never said it. Funny how you keep bringing up things that I never said in the hopes I will somehow try to defend it.

If I said that you need to stop saying that you want all black people killed, now defend your statement that you want black people killed.

Call it nit picking or call it an understanding of the English language as spoken in the U.S. it does not matter to me.

You can't because I never said it. Funny how you keep bringing up things that I never said in the hopes I will somehow try to defend it.

If I said that you need to stop saying that you want all black people killed, now defend your statement that you want black people killed.

Call it nit picking or call it an understanding of the English language as spoken in the U.S. it does not matter to me.

No, I can't be bothered with this bullshit. Go find someone else to waste your time with.

No, I can't be bothered with this bullshit. Go find someone else to waste your time with.
Never a waste of time pointing out when others barely have a grip on reality. But you have a good day.

Forum List

Back