The Revolution will be Televised

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
forget that song, wrong

in fact the TV is critical to inform the masses, but social media has stepped in to supercharge democracy and those hapless Republicans hosting Town Halls get my point

just saw a clip of some Republican slob being hounded like a dog in DALLAS!.............Atlanta and other southern cities are seeing same, this is great!

USA!
USA!
USA!

The revolution? You mean overthrowing our democracy? Dream on. After a few of you get pepper sprayed and locked up the rest will go back to their video games and social media.

Jesus fuck. The song was "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised".

And it's obviously way over the heads of many here.

Every resistance twat I've met is a fucking fat, entitled female with bad fashion sense and covered in cat or dog hair. Their husbands, when they have them, are immasculated penis twiddlers.

I just can't get too worried about it lolol.

Every resistance twat I've met is a fucking fat, entitled female with bad fashion sense and covered in cat or dog hair. Their husbands, when they have them, are immasculated penis twiddlers.
The only ones you've met? Well as they say, like attracts like.

That is certainly how concentrated money and power hope to have you programmed; subservient, subjugated, and dismissive of any who are not.

Maybe you need to be more circumspect when inspecting twat's. I suppose you have a great deal experience in that area, since you can readily identify a fat twat from a skinny(?) twat. I wonder if all that dog and cat hair get caught in your teeth and up your nose while you are doing the inspection, does it make you sneeze?

BTW, do you pay to inspect, or do they pay you?

I actually have a life in the real world. And I've worked in human services all my life. You run across them frequently in that field. Mentally ill misfits who are completely dependent upon the state for their education, food, housing, medical care, religion. And occasionally, jobs

forget that song, wrong

in fact the TV is critical to inform the masses, but social media has stepped in to supercharge democracy and those hapless Republicans hosting Town Halls get my point

just saw a clip of some Republican slob being hounded like a dog in DALLAS!.............Atlanta and other southern cities are seeing same, this is great!

USA!
USA!
USA!
Wish some of those Lib SOBs would come to DFW. My favorite outdoor range has undergone renovation for the past 3 months and I am getting rusty. Plus I just bought a new toy,

I actually have a life in the real world. And I've worked in human services all my life. You run across them frequently in that field. Mentally ill misfits who are completely dependent upon the state for their education, food, housing, medical care, religion. And occasionally, jobs

Nurse Ratched; I'm not surprised. As a curmudgeon, how many have you lobotomized, metaphorically speaking?

The revolution? You mean overthrowing our democracy? Dream on. After a few of you get pepper sprayed and locked up the rest will go back to their video games and social media.

Censorship ^^^, one more example of the values of a neo fascist.
Right, Sport. Protecting our rights is fascism to you.

Censorship is not protecting your rights, it is violating the rights of others.
I obviously didn't share your view that protecting our rights was censorship. People that disagree with you have rights too. Lefties have a hard time with that.

forget that song, wrong

USA!
USA!
USA!
Wish some of those Lib SOBs would come to DFW. My favorite outdoor range has undergone renovation for the past 3 months and I am getting rusty. Plus I just bought a new toy,

How long is that dildo? What color is it? DFW? Oh yea, Degenerates & Flabby Wannabees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back