The Revolution will be Televised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every resistance twat I've met is a fucking fat, entitled female with bad fashion sense and covered in cat or dog hair. Their husbands, when they have them, are immasculated penis twiddlers.

I just can't get too worried about it lolol.

Maybe you need to be more circumspect when inspecting twat's. I suppose you have a great deal experience in that area, since you can readily identify a fat twat from a skinny(?) twat. I wonder if all that dog and cat hair get caught in your teeth and up your nose while you are doing the inspection, does it make you sneeze?

BTW, do you pay to inspect, or do they pay you?

FB_20170122_20_37_19_Saved_Picture.jpg

The revolution? You mean overthrowing our democracy? Dream on. After a few of you get pepper sprayed and locked up the rest will go back to their video games and social media.

Censorship ^^^, one more example of the values of a neo fascist.
Right, Sport. Protecting our rights is fascism to you.

Censorship is not protecting your rights, it is violating the rights of others.
I obviously didn't share your view that protecting our rights was censorship. People that disagree with you have rights too. Lefties have a hard time with that.
If Liberals hold a rally, they consider it exercising their rights. If Conservatives hold a rally, Liberals call it hate speech and consider it their right to rape and pillage, destroy property, set shit on fire and shop for laptops and wide screen TVs..

forget that song, wrong

in fact the TV is critical to inform the masses, but social media has stepped in to supercharge democracy and those hapless Republicans hosting Town Halls get my point

just saw a clip of some Republican slob being hounded like a dog in DALLAS!.............Atlanta and other southern cities are seeing same, this is great!

USA!
USA!
USA!
Wish some of those Lib SOBs would come to DFW. My favorite outdoor range has undergone renovation for the past 3 months and I am getting rusty. Plus I just bought a new toy,

How long is that dildo? What color is it? DFW? Oh yea, Degenerates & Flabby Wannabees.
What size do you like your dildo to be?

forget that song, wrong

in fact the TV is critical to inform the masses, but social media has stepped in to supercharge democracy and those hapless Republicans hosting Town Halls get my point

just saw a clip of some Republican slob being hounded like a dog in DALLAS!.............Atlanta and other southern cities are seeing same, this is great!

USA!
USA!
USA!
Wish some of those Lib SOBs would come to DFW. My favorite outdoor range has undergone renovation for the past 3 months and I am getting rusty. Plus I just bought a new toy,

How long is that dildo? What color is it? DFW? Oh yea, Degenerates & Flabby Wannabees.
Remington 770 7mm Magnum Dildo.

85657-1.jpg

Jesus fuck. The song was "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised".

And it's obviously way over the heads of many here.

no kidding, that's why I posted 'forget the song'

home schooling did a job you on pilgrim, work on your GED

forget that song, wrong

USA!
USA!
USA!

Obama sized.

Jesus fuck. The song was "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised".

And it's obviously way over the heads of many here.

no kidding, that's why I posted 'forget the song'

home schooling did a job you on pilgrim, work on your GED

You sir are just like those you decry, thankfully no one need live according to your wild ass hallucinogenic assumptions. And you might need to go back and listen to that song more closely; it will not be televised. “the people” will be required to get out and participate live.

Well, well, well. Just got this in a Breaking News Alert. Ol' Charley has it pegged right. 'Bout time to get the ball rollin'. Time to stock up on Hoppes #9 and a bale of patches. Doggies!!!

Country music star Charlie Daniels, steeped in the history of his beloved South, sees a disturbing parallel between modern liberals and the stiff-necked secessionists who preferred civil war to compromise.

“The pot is boiling and it’s only a matter of time before there will be blood on the streets,” Daniels wrote in an op-ed published on CNS News.

Daniels noted that one cause of the Civil War was the “just plain stubbornness and pride and the dogged determination that the South would not let itself be told what to do by the other half of the country …”

Charlie Daniels Warns Liberal Protesters Against More Violence

The revolution? You mean overthrowing our democracy? Dream on. After a few of you get pepper sprayed and locked up the rest will go back to their video games and social media.

I obviously didn't share your view that protecting our rights was censorship. People that disagree with you have rights too. Lefties have a hard time with that.

Not at all, I have no problem with a substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking rebuttal/response to one of my polemics. Try it sometime.

I make a point of attacking the ideology of 21st Century callous conservatism and trump supporters, who I consider neo fascists. I find them to a danger to American democracy, and to the people less capable of defending themselves.

Well, well, well. Just got this in a Breaking News Alert. Ol' Charley has it pegged right. 'Bout time to get the ball rollin'. Time to stock up on Hoppes #9 and a bale of patches. Doggies!!!

Country music star Charlie Daniels, steeped in the history of his beloved South, sees a disturbing parallel between modern liberals and the stiff-necked secessionists who preferred civil war to compromise.

“The pot is boiling and it’s only a matter of time before there will be blood on the streets,” Daniels wrote in an op-ed published on CNS News.

Daniels noted that one cause of the Civil War was the “just plain stubbornness and pride and the dogged determination that the South would not let itself be told what to do by the other half of the country …”

The premise is invalid. A liberal supports change by non violent means. All one needs to see is the video from MLK's march from Selma to Montgomery and the violent response on March 7, 1965; the liberal activists practiced non violence, and the defenders of Jim Crow used clubs and dogs to attack them.

Once again the forces of darkness try to rewrite history.

a lot of bluster, business as usual

but I do like his last name, it should be Jack if he keeps ranting like a wino

Not at all, I have no problem with a substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking rebuttal/response to one of my polemics. Try it sometime.

I make a point of attacking the ideology of 21st Century callous conservatism and trump supporters, who I consider neo fascists. I find them to a danger to American democracy, and to the people less capable of defending themselves.
Thoughtful? How was remotely following the conversation?

The premise is invalid. A liberal supports change by non violent means. All one needs to see is the video from MLK's march from Selma to Montgomery and the violent response on March 7, 1965; the liberal activists practiced non violence, and the defenders of Jim Crow used clubs and dogs to attack them.

You live in the dark. Liberals aren't even really liberal these days. They are leftist totalitarian power freaks. Just the fact that they are protesting democracy blows your theory out of the water. We had an election. They don't like the results so they want to overthrow the system.

You live in the dark. Liberals aren't even really liberal these days. They are leftist totalitarian power freaks. Just the fact that they are protesting democracy blows your theory out of the water. We had an election. They don't like the results so they want to overthrow the system.

Them were the good ol' days.

These days a few cracked skulls would be a welcome sight. Now I'm not talking about peaceful protesters or marchers. They're OK. It's only when mayhem and destruction happens that the dogs should be turned loose and heads battered,

These days a few cracked skulls would be a welcome sight. Now I'm not talking about peaceful protesters or marchers. They're OK. It's only when mayhem and destruction happens that the dogs should be turned loose and heads battered,

Civilized:
polite, courteous, well mannered, civil, gentlemanly, mannerly;
cultured, cultivated, refined, polished, sophisticated;
enlightened, educated, advanced, developed,
Are not words which define you.

forget that song, wrong

USA!
USA!
USA!

Obama sized.
Moochelle's is bigger..

images

Civilized:
I am not bragging when I say that I am all that and more. You have to realize that I was a soldier for half my life. We have couth, Bub.

Civilized:
Wow. What a beat down Wry. You unleashed the full might of your towering intellect. He'll probably just kill himself rather than face life knowing the ugly truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back