The revival of the American tradition

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The American race comes from the Apaches (Great Inde people), so the traditions and culture of the Apaches should be carefully studied and revived based on real proven factual materials. Including the Apache language should be the main language of the United States. If someone does not have Apache blood in him, he should not have full political rights in the USA.

The American race comes from the Apaches (Great Inde people), so the traditions and culture of the Apaches should be carefully studied and revived based on real proven factual materials. Including the Apache language should be the main language of the United States. If someone does not have Apache blood in him, he should not have full political rights in the USA.
Somewhere in-between :auiqs.jpg: and :cuckoo:

• Banned
America is DEAD forever by the Biden and Obama terrorist gang.
All the people of the world who value freedom have a responsibility to do everything they can to rebuild America because:
1691824718634.jpeg

I can't tell if youre serious or if this is high brow parody beyond my ability to detect.

If you're serious, then normally I stray from such immature tactics as this but, you're a total fucking moron.

But hey, at least this time you're not ranting about some kind of slave nonsense like you usually do.

All the people of the world who value freedom have a responsibility to do everything they can to rebuild America because:
View attachment 813974

The Country is LOST !!!
All left wing white degenerates in control of everything.
Not to mention much of Latin 4th World America is flooding in by the DAY
Dying nation and not much else to say

The only thing that can save America is WW3 and assuming we lose or a comet strike on the NE

Personally , as you know, I am very ANTI-WAR, and I am hoping a GIANT COMET hits the entire NE

I was the SECOND poster in here to call the fake Russia war out !!!!!
I was 2nd

Maybe scalping should become popular again.
Good idea. It is also a symbol of American-Asian unity. The warriors of the great steppe also scalped their enemies. Until the young man get enemy scalp, he had no right to sit at the table with men.

I can't tell if youre serious or if this is high brow parody beyond my ability to detect.

If you're serious, then normally I stray from such immature tactics as this but, you're a total fucking moron.

But hey, at least this time you're not ranting about some kind of slave nonsense like you usually do.
This is scientific data, discussed several times and everything is proven. I don't see the point in going back to it.

The Country is LOST !!!
All left wing white degenerates in control of everything.
Not to mention much of Latin 4th World America is flooding in by the DAY
Dying nation and not much else to say
Latin America helps the USA. In the days of the true right, they always relied on Latin America. Even in a cultural sense. During the Eisenhower era, the sex-symbol of USA
Bettie Page was pure Hispanic in appearance.

102492845_original.jpg

America is not corrupted by Latin America, but by European corporative degenerates descended from slaves.

After all, the United States is 80% former Mexico, and the world's technology center - Silicon Valley - is in Mexican California.

Last edited:
The only thing that can save America is WW3 and assuming we lose or a comet strike on the NE

Personally , as you know, I am very ANTI-WAR, and I am hoping a GIANT COMET hits the entire NE

I was the SECOND poster in here to call the fake Russia war out !!!!!
I was 2nd
You reproduce the slave patterns imposed by the European swindlers.
America's fathers said: There is no choice between war and peace. If you want peace, become a slave.

As long as there are villains and their slaves, it is our business to kill them. The war never stop

Oh and speaking apache or having apache blood or any of that nonsense is not an American tradition at all. But of course you aren't able to realize that because you don't think enough.

America became America when white people came here, settled the country, made it there home and called it America. So American traditions or white people's traditions.

America is a idea, a vision, and a creation. And it wasn't an idea, vision or creation by Apaches.

English is Americans native language. American blood is white people's blood. Why? Because we created America. America didn't exist before white people came, before the white people there was no America, it was just a giant land mass with Indians on it.

Forum List

Back