Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Not even in Texas do they get arrested
Not seeing Texas surviving much longer
Uttelry terrible

I hope they sue the school district

Looked like an empty glove. Not much damage coming from that. This needs more context.
That kid could have pushed him or something.

Sounds like the kid put hands on him.

Not even in Texas do they get arrested
Not seeing Texas surviving much longer
Uttelry terrible

I hope they sue the school district

The incident happened in the City of Conroe which is north of H-Town and the individual has been dismissed and knowing Conroe Police will bring chargers after a full investigation.

Please note Conroe is in the Houston region but is its own City and Police force.

The incident happened in the City of Conroe which is north of H-Town and the individual has been dismissed and knowing Conroe Police will bring chargers after a full investigation.

Please note Conroe is in the Houston region but is its own City and Police force.

I didn't see him doing anything too awful bad to that boy, and what happened before that is not in the video.

I didn't see him doing anything too awful bad to that boy, and what happened before that is not in the video.
I posted the article on the subject, so Conroe ISD believes he overstepped his authority and dismissed him from his job.

Criminal charges are possible and what I was correcting is Q's comment that it was Houston when it was actually Conroe and there is a big difference between the two areas.

Exactly. Maybe this kid had been acting up for a year and finally the authority finally had to send a message. He slapped him with a rag or glove, no big deal. Do you want the inmates to rule the schools or do you want discipline?

Exactly. Maybe this kid had been acting up for a year and finally the authority finally had to send a message. He slapped him with a rag or glove, no big deal. Do you want the inmates to rule the schools or do you want discipline?
I've seen worse than that on my school bus and the 1 kid went to prison the next day.

Not my friend he assaulted and lost to, the assaulter.

He already was a turd. Do I still remember his name? Yes!

I was thinkin' 'bout courtin' his sister until I realized she was a mud shark.

Blacks have no business being around any other ethnicity. They just seem to have a violence switch that is easily tripped any time they are around other ethnicities.....If no other ethnicity is around then they turn on their own.

Forum List

Back