The Return of Creepy Uncle Joe

ITā€™S THE RETURN OF CREEPY JOE: ā€˜Looks like sheā€™s 19:ā€™ Uproar after Bidenā€™s remarks about girl at Virginia military base.

Flashback: Joe Biden Accused of Groping Breast of Secret Service Agentā€™s Girlfriend During 2009 Photo-Op. ā€œAccording to the report, an unidentified Secret Service agent was suspended for a week after the incident for shoving the vice president ā€˜after he cupped his girlfriendā€™s breast while the couple was taking a photo with himā€™.ā€

Flashback: Democrat Makes #MeToo Claim Against Joe Biden: He Smelled Me and Kissed My Head. ā€œFlores said that pictures of Biden touching other women inappropriately made it more difficult to keep silent, referring to Biden nuzzling the neck of Secretary of Defense Secretary Ash Carterā€™s wife, kissing Sen. Chuck Grassleyā€™s wife on the lips, whispering in womenā€™s ears, and snuggling women on the campaign trail.ā€

Flashback: Itā€™s time to talk about former Vice President Joe Biden, the open sexual predator.

Biden Swims Naked, Upsetting Female Secret Service Agents:

ā€œAgents say that, whether at the vice presidentā€™s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,ā€ Kessler writes in the book ā€“ due for release Aug. 5.
ā€œFemale Secret Service agents find that offensive,ā€ he writes.
ā€œBiden likes to be revered as everyday Joe,ā€ an unnamed agent told Kessler. ā€œBut the reality is no agents want to go on his detail because Biden makes agentsā€™ lives so tough.ā€
Plus: Washington Post: What Are We Going To Do About Creepy Uncle Joe Biden?

And: ā€˜Creepy Veepā€™ Joe Biden ā€˜nuzzlesā€™ wife of colleague and claims he is friends with lots of Somali cab drivers.

Also: Joe Bidenā€™s Woman-Touching Habit.

Related: Talking Points Memo: Why Does Creepy Uncle Joe Biden Get A Pass From Liberals?

President Biden pictured watching fireworks from the White House on July 4th, 2022.....

president-of-the-united-states-joe-biden-first-lady-of-the-united-picture-id1241708999

1657031641522.png

:oops: he's creepier than Bill Clinton.

Bill was just a perv that liked the ladies with a grin on his face. I could deal with that because I can at least wrap my head around it. He had money and power and attracted women that were attracted to that. And he went after adult females.

Joe is a creepy fuck that touches and is very inappropriate with kids in a strange manner with this almost dead eye look on his face when he does it. He is not normal, there is something wrong with him.

Forum List

Back