How can it be that when one person or group (Congress) claims a portion of an individual's labor under threat of violence it's morally justifiable, but when another person/group (everyone else) does it, it's considered extortion and immoral?
How can it be that you could ask such an irrational and idiotic question? :dunno:

When a welfare queen takes my money against my will - it is a violation of the U.S. Constitution and I get absolutely nothing in return.

Paying taxes in exchange for military protection, the patent office, federal courts, etc. is not only constitutional, but I’m receiving services in exchange. Basically you want a free ride. You want the U.S. military to provide you with liberty but you want them to do it via slavery because you’re not willing to compensate them.

You have yet to make even a remotely rational argument. In fact, everything you’ve stated is not only absurd, it wreaks of desperation.

The U.S. Constitution is not “a piece of parchment paper”. It is the law. It is the highest law in the land. I don’t care if you don’t like it. Frankly, neither does anyone else.

Wow... really? Holy cow, it's worse than I thought.

"It's the law!" ...Um... you mean something some guys said and now I'm supposed to give a fuck? Are they responsible for the creation of this planet, and me being born upon it? Please explain to me what obligation I have to even listen to a word they say, no less obey their commands?

"Congress shall have power to..." WAIT. Stop right there. Sounds like a God complex to me - by their word, it shall BE! No. The universe doesn't work that way. How did Congress get this new human right made up out of whole cloth? Man does not have the power to create rights. People who call themselves "Congress" do not have the right to do anything I don't have the right to do. End of story, and nothing in the world can change that. You can hallucinate something else, but that is the reality.

Clearly, you have no ability to think outside the culturally-indoctrinated paradigm. A philosophical cripple. I'm very sorry to say it, believe it or not. I'm not here to just chop people down. But sometimes a wake-up call is in order.

I know that many, including you, don't care about truth and reason, and that they've got the immense and immoral power of the state on their side (or rather, the state has them on its side, since the state isn't actually on their side in any regard), but consensus on ignorance doesn't make it wisdom.

How can it be that when one person or group (Congress) claims a portion of an individual's labor under threat of violence it's morally justifiable, but when another person/group (everyone else) does it, it's considered extortion and immoral?
How can it be that you could ask such an irrational and idiotic question? :dunno:

When a welfare queen takes my money against my will - it is a violation of the U.S. Constitution and I get absolutely nothing in return.

Paying taxes in exchange for military protection, the patent office, federal courts, etc. is not only constitutional, but I’m receiving services in exchange. Basically you want a free ride. You want the U.S. military to provide you with liberty but you want them to do it via slavery because you’re not willing to compensate them.

You have yet to make even a remotely rational argument. In fact, everything you’ve stated is not only absurd, it wreaks of desperation.

For the love of God, man! So now "Freedom is slavery"... I don't want a standing army at all (and neither did your beloved founding fathers, whose writings you never read), but if it were to exist morally, it would have to be voluntarily funded. And yeah, people don't "provide" liberty. They can defend liberty, that's all.

If I come to your house, hold you up at gunpoint, take your money, then mow your lawn, is that morally justifiable? The fact that services are rendered subsequent to the coercive robbery doesn't make it not robbery. Logic 101.

To say something is a "violation of the Constitution" means absolutely nothing. How can a person violate a document? A document doesn't have rights. People have rights, and to rob them to pay welfare queens is a violation of those rights, and so is to assert an external authority called "Congress".

The Constitution does not create human rights; it doesn't even claim to (except in regard to Congress). I think you know this. It purports to create a government that is intended to defend those inherent, God-given rights of men, which means those rights exist on their own, without the need of any document to establish them. Now, it actually cannot do what it purports to do, and one of the great wonders of the world is how the men who asserted the Declaration of Independence could have any hand in the human rights violation called "The Constitution", but any document of law must answer to those inherent rights, and be in perfect accord with them, or it is immoral.

Here is my rational argument:

-All men are born with self-evident, unalienable, equal rights.

-The Constitution asserts that Congress has rights others don't have.

-Therefore, the Constitution is invalid and immoral, as it asserts an inequality of rights.

Now how the hell are you going to get around that?

Last edited:
You are wrong. That seems to be as logical as your assertions, anyway. For instance, what evidence do you have for this?

All men are born with self-evident, unalienable, equal rights.

I suggest the history of the US demonstrates conclusively the rights to which you refer are not self evident.

You are wrong. That seems to be as logical as your assertions, anyway. For instance, what evidence do you have for this?

All men are born with self-evident, unalienable, equal rights.

I suggest the history of the US demonstrates conclusively the rights to which you refer are not self evident.

These rights are derived from man's natural autonomy. I have exclusive control over use of my mental faculties, and my bodily movement. I am not born with a master. Even when a master asserts himself, I ultimately decide whether to obey his commands or not. Since this free will is man's fundamental nature, man's right to free expression of his autonomy (to not be imposed upon by the will of another) is conclusive.

Now, this can easily be misinterpreted to mean that since lions eat gazelles, it is appropriate for might to make right. But we're talking about morality, which concerns the cause-and-effect of human behavior. The cause is the consciousness of the being - mind is the realm of cause. This is obvious enough when we consider that the mental blueprint must precede the physical construction of any creation; the thought must precede the decisive action. Of course, we have the ability to do anything withing our power, but morality describes the specific consequences of our actions, and to be moral means to choose actions that yield the most desirable, prosperous results.

Violating the rights of others is to deny the reality of their autonomy. It is no different that denying the reality of gravity - it's possible, but it yields undesirable consequences. For nature to be commanded, it must first be obeyed. The fact that history is rife with examples of people denying this reality only proves how devastating the consequences of this denial can be.

The left would have you believe that "school choice" is a travesty. That's their official narrative - from Hollywood hypocrites like Matt Damon to their political powers like Barack Obama - all of them insist that only their children deserve "school choice". The rest of you useless minions should take what is given to you and be happy.
  • 34% of senators had at one time sent their children to private school
  • 39% of Democrat senators had at one time sent their children to private school
  • 32% of Republican senators had at one time sent their children to private school
  • Current findings are consistent with previous surveys showing that Congress exercises private school choice at a disproportionately higher rate than average Americans.
  • Only 10% of all students in the U.S. attend private school
And of course - we all know that the Obama girls attended the most prestigious of private schools. Just like Obama preached marxism but hoards his wealth, just like how the Dumbocrats exempted themselves from Obamacare, just as Al Gore owns 5 massive homes and travels everywhere in a private jet, the left will never abide by the policy and lifestyle that they insist you should be forced into living.

Senators Like School Choice for Their Kids. Why Not for All?
Pvt Schools tend have good teachers and pay better than Public one s do.

For the love of God, man! So now "Freedom is slavery"
Yes...it is slavery when your dumb ass demand that other people provide it for you without proper compensation.

You’re not even trying to compose a rational agrument. Nobody said people should work for free. If you don’t care about checking your position for sound logic and consistency, then neither do I. All I see is someone who loves their fucking chains. You’ve disgraced the men in your avatar. Patriot my ass.

For the love of God, man! So now "Freedom is slavery"
Yes...it is slavery when your dumb ass demand that other people provide it for you without proper compensation.

You’re not even trying to compose a rational agrument. Nobody said people should work for free.
You did twice now, dumb ass. You claim you owe no taxes, despite the fact that our men and women in uniform put their ass on the line to secure liberty for you.

The left would have you believe that "school choice" is a travesty. That's their official narrative - from Hollywood hypocrites like Matt Damon to their political powers like Barack Obama - all of them insist that only their children deserve "school choice". The rest of you useless minions should take what is given to you and be happy.
  • 39% of Democrat senators had at one time sent their children to private school
  • 32% of Republican senators had at one time sent their children to private school
  • Current findings are consistent with previous surveys showing that Congress exercises private school choice at a disproportionately higher rate than average Americans.
And of course - we all know that the Obama girls attended the most prestigious of private schools. Just like Obama preached marxism but hoards his wealth, just like how the Dumbocrats exempted themselves from Obamacare, just as Al Gore owns 5 massive homes and travels everywhere in a private jet, the left will never abide by the policy and lifestyle that they insist you should be forced into living.

School choice isn't the problem.

The right are hiding behind school choice in order to funnel money back to the rich.

If you had a system when parents could choose whatever school they want, great, if they can get in.

If you have a system whereby you have to give rich kids loads of money for attending private schools they can already afford, then it's bullshit.

with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed?

with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed?
If you’re worth $15 per hour, you’re already making that. No need to mandate it. And we already have “unemployment compensation”. It’s called “your savings account”.

If you’re worth $15 per hour, you’re already making that. No need to mandate it. And we already have “unemployment compensation”. It’s called “your savings account”.
just like Fortune 500 CEO are worth what they get paid and not a percentage of the capital worth, of all of the capital invested.

Forum List

Back