The republicans want to raise your taxes

I paid $20,000 in federal taxes, excluding fica and medicare. I don't qualify for foodstamps, but "your dime" did subsidize my military retirement, Tricare Prime and GI Bill education benefits.

Horseshit. Do you think your taxes go only to funding the programs you benefit from? Do you think you're off the hook for paying for Head Start, CHIP, Food Stamps, Ag price supports, Welfare and all the other liberal boondoggles?

It just amazes me people come to a chat site and then block themselves from seeing peoples posts.

Self censoring is just so bizarre to me

So when the right who signed Grover Norquists pledge vote to raise this tax should thye be punished by the tea party?

Yes. Voted out beaten and spit on. I say get rid of the social security tax altogether. Get rid of all taxes. Let the government earn it's own money to waste.

Earn how?

Should the federal government compete with private businesses for profit?

Doesn't single-payer do that??:eusa_whistle:

I paid $20,000 in federal taxes, excluding fica and medicare. I don't qualify for foodstamps, but "your dime" did subsidize my military retirement, Tricare Prime and GI Bill education benefits.

Horseshit. Do you think your taxes go only to funding the programs you benefit from? Do you think you're off the hook for paying for Head Start, CHIP, Food Stamps, Ag price supports, Welfare and all the other liberal boondoggles?

I don't mind paying for "Head Start, CHIP, Food Stamps, Ag price supports, Welfare and all the other liberal boondoggles", I'm liberal. I don't mind paying taxes, it's part of being American.

This is a perfect example of damned if you do and damned if you don't.

The left is the party of no principles.

When you have none you're free to criticise everything.

When you have them anyone can take pot-shots at you.

Hmmm what gives you the impression no one pays attention to me here or anywhere?

If your idea of a principle is raising taxes on the working poor, then I am happy to agree with you that we liberals do not have that principle.

If your idea of a principle is raising taxes on the working poor, then I am happy to agree with you that we liberals do not have that principle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HE-rGGKksQ]President Obama s Pledge Never to Raise Taxes on Anyone Making Less Than 250 000 a Year - YouTube[/ame]
HE LIED!

It just amazes me people come to a chat site and then block themselves from seeing peoples posts.

Self censoring is just so bizarre to me

Still a liar and not answering the questions I see...

TM you proved yourself wrong!

Party over country for TM!

How can I answer for they way the republicans defined a tax cut back when they wanted to keep the Bush plan in place?

Of course you do. Who voted for SS in the first place? Who voted for every FICA tax increase?

Dims, that's who.

this is Obama wanting to continue a CUT, if he lets it expire the rates will be higher.

Forum List

Back