The republicans want to raise your taxes

Under the republican definition of tax raise this is a tax raise the republicans can support.

Will the tea party and Norquist punish them?

Under the republican definition of tax raise this is a tax raise the republicans can support.

TM, if you pay 28% taxes a year, and this tax is let expire but also the cut is shifted somewhere else so that by the end of the year you still pay 28% taxes, then did Republicans/Democrats or Obama raise taxes or are you taxes the same?

Answer the question you Trolling bigoted hater.

You're in fact, an idiot lol.

The definition of someone raising taxes is that when you go to pay taxes you pay more, it's that simple... Shifting a tax cut to another spot, as long as it's the same size tax cuts mean you pay the same in taxes when you go to pay your taxes... meaning no one’s taxes were cut nor were any people taxes raised and TM, that's a fucking fact...

Last edited:
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

man are they working hard to wiggle out of this one

Now if the the tax cut is not shifted and people taxes by the end of the year have gone up then yes, Republicans will prolly freak the fuck out... But as far as I understand it, it's just shifting a tax cut from one spot to the next and in no way is that what Obama tried to do with the Bush era tax cuts, he wanted to outright raise peoples taxes by the end of the year, Fact.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

man are they working hard to wiggle out of this one

Nice, you did a wonderful job of avoiding the very simple question that destroys your entire bullshit attack on Republicans...

TM, why is it always Party over country with you?

BTW TM, it’s not a they, it’s a fucking me… so quit trying to wiggle your fat ass out of this and answer the fucking question. Your support has dried up I see.

It is a tax cut under the same definitions the republicans have used in the past.

You did it to yourselves

It is a tax cut under the same definitions the republicans have used in the past.

You did it to yourselves

Once again you did not answer the question...

New question, find me this "definition" of "letting a tax cut expire only to shift that expiring tax cut somewhere else keeping taxes the same still outs as raising overall taxes."

I need a clear cut definition TM, not some bullshit where it's not really the same thing but kinda is if you look at it upside down with half the equation or more missing.

So now you have 2 questions TM, you’re really owning yourself here… Desperate much?

Best part is my argument has stayed the same from the beginning... I never had to try and shift a few time till I found something that might prove my point... You are comparing 2 fully different scenarios and you know it, that’s why you keep not answering any questions, it would mean you have to admit this is not like letting the Bush era tax cuts sunset and that would destroy your pathetic argument.

Neither side has it correct on this issue. The payroll tax cut did little for the economy, as all tax cuts do little for the economy. The tax cut should go away, and instead, we should spend that $120B to hire the unemployed and have them do something. Anything. It won't even cost us the full $120B as we will pay less in unemployment money and will get some back in tax revenue.

Neither side has it correct on this issue. The payroll tax cut did little for the economy, as all tax cuts do little for the economy. The tax cut should go away, and instead, we should spend that $120B to hire the unemployed and have them do something. Anything. It won't even cost us the full $120B as we will pay less in unemployment money and will get some back in tax revenue.

But isn't there a gazillion "shovel ready" jobs that King Obama created prior-to vacationing in Martha's Vineyard ?

Take one of those, asswipe.

Start digging.

why are you refusing to accept the republican party already defined it for themselves.

Its their definition that matters in this issue not mine.

They said not extending a tax cut is raising a tax.

Now its not.

Hypocracy thy name is republican

So to sum up the mentality of the neo-cons...........

Letting the payroll tax cut expire on average workers is NOT a tax increase.

Letting the Bush tax cuts expire on the wealthy IS a tax increase.

The hypocrisy here is simply amazing. :eusa_whistle:

No wonder we have class warfare.....

What cracks me right the hell up is this: Which one would they actually get hit by? The one they fought, or the one that's on the table right now?

GOP may OK tax hike that Obama hopes to block - politics - msnbc.com

News flash: Congressional Republicans want to raise your taxes.
Impossible, right? GOP lawmakers are so virulently anti-tax, surely they will fight to prevent a payroll tax increase on virtually every wage-earner starting Jan. 1, right?
Apparently not.

Many of the same Republicans who fought hammer-and-tong to keep the George W. Bush-era income tax cuts from expiring on schedule are now saying a different "temporary" tax cut should end as planned. By their own definition, that amounts to a tax increase.

The tax break extension they oppose is sought by President Barack Obama. Unlike proposed changes in the income tax, this policy helps the 46 percent of all Americans who owe no federal income taxes but who pay a "payroll tax" on practically every dime they earn.

Fucking pricks. Per "Breezy Wheeze" at Fark:

Stewart had a brilliant and brilliantly scathing bit about this last Thursday. How the pundit class thought $700b wasn't enough of a dent in the National Debt to be worth taxing the rich over.

Those same talking heads then went on to decry how poor people don't pay US Federal Income Tax, and that we should "broaden the tax base" and "everyone should pay their fair share." Stewart noted that the bottom 40% of the the "tax base" owned less than 2.5% of the nation's wealth. To get $700b from this bottom FORTY percent, you'd literally have to confiscate half of their entire net worth, not just tax their income.

The main reason 50% pay no federal taxes is that Republicans used them as an excuse to give tax breaks to the wealthy. This way, they could say EVERYONE got a tax cut

Now they are having buyers remorse and want to revoke the tax cuts on the poor.......just to be fair

That is what happens when you tell lies for political reasons, they come back to haunt you once people pay attention

why are you refusing to accept the republican party already defined it for themselves.

Its their definition that matters in this issue not mine.

They said not extending a tax cut is raising a tax.

Now its not.

Hypocracy thy name is republican

Rock meet hard place...

Answer the question or that is proof you are a liar. You did it to yourself TM, you defined “raising taxes” as letting tax cuts expire while not adding any new tax cuts to make up for them and of course this scenario is taxes by the end of the year would be the same due to new tax cuts being put in place to counteract the “raise” in taxes.

You lose

You just got owned

Y0’all just got served

Or better, grats on a dead thread TM, where you show what a giant ass liar you are lolz.

I cant see her post since she is blocked for me. But I am so tired of her posting and starting post. Its not a freaking race. She has been on this board less time then me and she had triple the post.

Forum List

Back