The Republicans Are Down-Playing The Religion Aspect In Their Primaries

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MarcATL, Oct 11, 2011.

1. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,747
    Saying things like "who cares what religion so-and-so is?" and things of that nature.

While at the same time getting bent totally out of shape for nonsensical issues regarding flags, lapel-wearing on jackets, flag burnings, placing your hand on your heart while listening to/singing the American anthem...total nonsense. These people get COMPLETELY bent outta shape about.

The irony is, when the pilgrims came to America, it wasn't because of a flag, it was because of religion.

Now watch 'em.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  2. CT9

CT9 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    I'm not sure what you expect people to take from this, that because they are not behaving in the manner you want them to they are wrong or hypocrites? Even though if they did criticize a mans religion you guys would say how ignorant. It's damned if you and damned if you don't, but they should only be damned if they do...

It's a lot like Herman Cain, black people shouldn't be republicans and republicans shouldn't support a black man. I think he had a point with the whole brain washing thing, some of you guys have twisted reality so much. It's quite honestly incredibly ignorant when you expect to be the only open minded person and a testament to ones own closed mindedness and proof of the facade so many of you put up.

3. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,747
    Everything you just stated is total cow dung. Especially that swill about Herman #IDontHaveFactsToBackThatUp Cain. The man simply said that Perry was insensitive for having "N-wordhead" still blazing for as long as he did and he was IMMEDIATELY attacked by the many racists in the party for being another "race baiter" and instigator.

Back to the topic at hand, it's not the LEFT that's currently attacking the Mormon for his non-Christian religion, it's the FAR-RIGHT and the RIGHT.

Snap out of it!!!

4. CT9

CT9 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    Wait so now they are attacking him? I thought the right was down playing and not acting on it?

All you are going to do is point to little irrelevant things... I will say the Perry thing isn't little though, and that he isn't going to win anyways. You're right Cain is a puppet... lol what a joke...

I know some irrelevant guy said something, but again I see you making more of a big deal about it than anyone else.

5. Money

Money Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    I'm really happy that I don't pay much attention to what political clowns do or say. I for one would like to hear Republicans who are secure enough with their own faith that they don't have to keep reaffirming it for the benefit of people who are over-the-top with theirs.

6. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,747
    I knew your response would be more RW denial...as usual.

[​IMG]

Here's some of the responses from the racist RWers, the writer quoted some in this article:

http://pandagon.net/index.php/site/comments/you_can_only_be_so_black_for_so_long

Read 'em and weep.

7. CT9

CT9 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    ^^I didn't know it was a tactic to beat me over the head on a point of agreement. I said the Perry thing wasn't little... and that he isn't going to win that makes it irrelevant. Perry is a worse version of Romney on his best days. They are just politicians... lol at that article saying Cain is no Al Sharpton, I'm sure he would take that as a compliment.

There was no denial in any aspect of my post. I maybe dismissive of what some guy said who called Mormonism a cult, and I will be proven correct or incorrect after the Southern primaries.

But yea gimmie another article for shits and giggles.

8. MarcATL

MarcATL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,747
    Things don't always read as we expect. Clearly I misread you. Nighty, night. :cool:

9. CT9

CT9 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    Yea I would like to think Im a little more independent minded... I know their is a lot of ignorance on here, it makes me question that I maybe a little bit hopeful in my estimation of conservatives

10. Mr.Nick

Mr.Nick VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +682
    What the fuck do any of those gripes have to do with religion?