The Republicans are committing suicide,

The GOP needs to get their hate Trump wing of the party in line, especially after the disaster in Houston. The people of America, not the freaks like ANTIFA are tired of their government not working and that is why Trump won.
Get your act together GOP or we will do it for you at the polls either that or end up being a regional party like the democrats.
Hear me Flake?

Why should they do that? Trump is going to be massively unpopular, regardless of how his handlign of Houston goes. Why should the GOP strap itself to his disaster. They'll be there long after he's frog marched off to prsion.

Not just one head of the DNC, TWO CONSECUTIVE HEADS OF THE DNC WERE FIRED FOR ETHICS VIOLATIONS.

Then they nearly had a CIVIL WAR inside THE DNC trying to decide between TWO RACIST BIGOTS to lead them....not knowing which one was more full of hate & venom than the other. It was a tough decision, but then Hate Trumps Love....so they went that route.

Okay, get your histronics correct. The Democrats do have a problem with their radical wing, just like the GOP does. But Bernie Bros are not the majority of Democrats...
ANTIFA AND BLM COMMUNIST RADICAL WING of THE DEM PARTY, and the Propagandist FASCIST NEO NAZI Wing of the Democrat Party, as well as THE CRIMINAL CLINTON CLAN & THE BERNIE BROs......Are your PROBLEM, and THEY ARE THE MAJORITY OF DEMOCRATS.

Throw in LaRaza, Communist Party USA, Moveon.org, George Soros, Answers.org, Reconquista, and THE KKK Eugenics Factory (PLANNED PARENTHOOD), Man Boy Love Association, Transgender Men (Chics With Dicks) In your Women's bathrooms, Locker Rooms, and Showers, and Your Transgenerational Sex (Pedophilia) Lobby and you got a regular Sodom & Gomorrah collection of Freaks, Communists, Weirdos, Perverts, Globalists, Fascists, Racists, Felons, Collectivists as a Political Party.
Does your doctor know you are off your medications?
Since I wasn't allowed to keep my Doctor, I don't have a Dr.
Does your mother know your support a party that supports Eugenics, Child Prostitution, Cross Dressing Men showing their penises to little girls in the bathroom, and Transgenerational Sex (Pedophilia) as OFFICIAL POLICIES of your Party?

I forgot to put you on IGNORE for being a lying ASSHOLE ABOUT SLAVERY.

ALL FIXED NOW TROLLHOLIO!

The democrat party is already dead.

Listen to this fellow make a whole lot of sense about the lying liberals and the problem with the right wing.

The Sheriff rounded up people who were Americans simply because they looked Mexican. That's unconstitutional. How can you not know that?

And, the state has had to pay out millions they can't afford because of what that turd did.

I don't think you are a racist. I think you're a stooge.

Quit saying Obama this, Obama that. Don't Republicans have any morals or values of their own? I mean beside meanness, cruelty, dishonesty and threatening behavior.

Listen to this fellow make a whole lot of sense about the lying liberals and the problem with the right wing.

The Democrats are flat on their backs. Meanwhile, the Republicans are jerking off. They own the House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, and they have a brainless incompetent game show host in the White House.

The Republicans have a golden opportunity to shape this country exactly how they want it, and are just sitting there jacking off while the whole world watches the imp in the Executive fling his excrement everywhere.

Jesus H. Christ. This kind of opportunity will never come again, and they are wasting it.

The Sheriff rounded up people who were Americans simply because they looked Mexican. That's unconstitutional. How can you not know that?

And, the state has had to pay out millions they can't afford because of what that turd did.

I don't think you are a racist. I think you're a stooge.

Are you posting in the wrong thread again? Or did you just not bother watching the videos?

Why should they do that? Trump is going to be massively unpopular, regardless of how his handlign of Houston goes. Why should the GOP strap itself to his disaster. They'll be there long after he's frog marched off to prsion.
Trump is getting high praise from Texas for his handling of this disaster....and High praise from his base. When the media runs out of dirt to toss on him his poll numbers will rise... Take a look at what people think of the media...that is the disaster on the horizon...not Trump's administration...

Trump is getting high praise from Texas for his handling of this disaster....
that only means that the left will have to ramp up their hate.

Since I wasn't allowed to keep my Doctor, I don't have a Dr.
Does your mother know your support a party that supports Eugenics, Child Prostitution, Cross Dressing Men showing their penises to little girls in the bathroom, and Transgenerational Sex (Pedophilia) as OFFICIAL POLICIES of your Party?

Right...so you are in need of medications and aren't getting them because you aren't smart enough to access the system.

Trump is getting high praise from Texas for his handling of this disaster....and High praise from his base. When the media runs out of dirt to toss on him his poll numbers will rise... Take a look at what people think of the media...that is the disaster on the horizon...not Trump's administration...

Give it about a week, of people being flooded out of their homes, and let me know what people think of your fuhrer then.

Dude, I've seen both parties declared dead more times than Jason Vorhees....

Let's get real here. After your boy Trump is done fucking up everything, including his own party, the Democrats will be back with a vengence in 2018 and 2020. Then people will get sick of them and turn back to the Republicans in 2022.
with what message exactly?

Give it about a week, of people being flooded out of their homes, and let me know what people think of your fuhrer then.
what is that supposed to mean? you expect the pres to pump all the water back to the gulf? dude too funny. is stupid your middle name? you probably blame him that there was a storm.

with what message exactly?

What message?

Impeach Trump. That will be a very popular message by 2018.
That will be useless. How does that help the middle class? They voted him into office. So you want to try and take that from them Hilariously. Cereal
Hey everyone, the dems plan is to say fk off middle class, and they think that's a winner! Hahahaha

That will be useless. How does that help the middle class? They voted him into office. So you want to try and take that from them Hilariously. Cereal

Again, when the economy tanks next year- and it will - the middle class will want Trump's scalp.

Of course, helping the middle class will have to wait until 2020.

You see, this is how it works.

Democrats bring prosperity. (LBJ, Clinton, Obama)

Republicans play on the White Middle Class's racism, sexism, homophobia and religious fears. (Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Trump)

Republicans get into office, and proceed to fuck things up for the Middle class to favor the rich.

White Working Class votes in Democrats.

Democrats bring prosperity.

Wash
Rinse
Repeat.

Again, when the economy tanks next year- and it will - the middle class will want Trump's scalp.

Of course, helping the middle class will have to wait until 2020.

You see, this is how it works.

Democrats bring prosperity. (LBJ, Clinton, Obama)

Republicans play on the White Middle Class's racism, sexism, homophobia and religious fears. (Nixon, Reagan, Bush, Trump)

Republicans get into office, and proceed to fuck things up for the Middle class to favor the rich.

White Working Class votes in Democrats.

Democrats bring prosperity.

Wash
Rinse
Repeat.
The last 8 years prove your last statement is clear BS.

Forum List

Back