The Republicans are committing suicide,

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
The democrat party is already dead.

Listen to this fellow make a whole lot of sense about the lying liberals and the problem with the right wing.

Listen to this fellow make a whole lot of sense about the lying liberals and the problem with the right wing.

Dude, I've seen both parties declared dead more times than Jason Vorhees....

Let's get real here. After your boy Trump is done fucking up everything, including his own party, the Democrats will be back with a vengence in 2018 and 2020. Then people will get sick of them and turn back to the Republicans in 2022.

Interesting points. The Democratic Party now holds just 15 Governorships among the 50 States. The Party is obviously in ruins. Democrat Fake News isn't reporting on it, but the Democratic Party is in serious trouble. By way of Wikileaks, it's clear that Wasserman-Schultz and Clinton rigged the Party's Presidential Nomination process. Second to only the UN, the Democratic Party is an extremely corrupt institution.

Let's get real here. After your boy Trump is done fucking up everything, including his own party, the Democrats will be back with a vengence in 2018 and 2020. Then people will get sick of them and turn back to the Republicans in 2022.
And Trump will never be president, quite the crystal ball you have.

Never in my lifetime have I seen it as bad as it is today. The whole of the left wing have lost their collective minds. The right wing is apparently intent with killing whatever Trump wants to do.

Never in my lifetime have I seen it as bad as it is today. The whole of the left wing have lost their collective minds. The right wing is apparently intent with killing whatever Trump wants to do.

Trump is daring to drain the NWO Globalist Swamp. He's up against both Republican and Democrat Swamp Creatures. Therefore he's been targeted for elimination. All we can do now is pray for his survival. Keep the faith my friend.

Thank you free. That second video was very uplifting and positive. The first one is a perfect example of,dog,whistles implanted in people by the media. I agree and have been saying for months that repubs have no backbone to do great things for this country. I hope trump calls them out at every opportunity. Good stuff.

Yes, I didn't count on the Russians stealing the election, or the cowards in Washington going along with it. In the good old days, they'd have frog-marched Trump out and charged him with treason.

What, are you fucking 20? That would explain not only your lack of maturity, but your lack of memory.

Yes, I didn't count on the Russians stealing the election, or the cowards in Washington going along with it. In the good old days, they'd have frog-marched Trump out and charged him with treason.

What, are you fucking 20? That would explain not only your lack of maturity, but your lack of memory.

You are such a tool. You didn't expect the Russians to steal the election, they didn't, you expected Hillary to do what she did in the primary and steal the election.

Show us please oh great sage how the Russians stole the election, and show us evidence not just your pronouncements.

Even in the 60s and 70s when there were riots in the streets it was focused. It was the democrat Vietnam war being protested. Now there are those whining for everything because they say it is their right to take a dump in a woman's room.

You are such a tool. You didn't expect the Russians to steal the election, they didn't, you expected Hillary to do what she did in the primary and steal the election.

Uh, Hillary got 3 million more votes than Commie Bernie. That's why she won.

Show us please oh great sage how the Russians stole the election, and show us evidence not just your pronouncements.

You mean other than spreading fake news and false stories on the internet?

Even in the 60s and 70s when there were riots in the streets it was focused. It was the democrat Vietnam war being protested. Now there are those whining for everything because they say it is their right to take a dump in a woman's room.

They were protesting a lot more than Vietnam in the 1960's. Again, you are probably pretty young and obviously not well informed.

Psst. Psst. Civil Rights were a big issue. So was Women's Liberation.

... the Democratic Party is in serious trouble.

McConnell and Ryan are doing a marvelous job of setting up the GOP and the American people for ruin for many years. Don't underestimate their fecklessness.

They were protesting a lot more than Vietnam in the 1960's. Again, you are probably pretty young and obviously not well informed.

So, since two states are overwhelmingly sheep and she won the popular vote that means, to you that the Russians stole the election. Man that is some real mature thinking. You do know that Trump didn't bother to campaign in either state because what you want isn't how the system works, read the COTUS one time. The electoral college saved the nation from another Clinton, God Bless and long live the Republic.

Psss, civil rights is owned by the Republicans not the Democrats.

McConnell and Ryan are doing a marvelous job of setting up the GOP and the American people for ruin for many years. Don't underestimate their fecklessness.

They did that when they decided they were going to support Trump despite his complete unsuitability for the job.

McConnell and Ryan are the analogs to Franz von Papen and
Alfred Hugenberg. Guys who thought a madman could be worked with.

Your party went to far when you demanded men in girls locker rooms. Your party is dead.

NOT THIS
MI0003180026.jpg

BUT THIS

c04e077355b1433da5841692730ce8d3.jpg

38e8e398c05ab6b83d30d7d69aac57af.jpg

images

The Democrat Party is desperate now, and not gaining any traction.
They have gone 6 months with record low fund raising while the RNC is raising record highs.
Keep Rioting genius.

Psss, civil rights is owned by the Republicans not the Democrats.

No, they aren't. Republicans gave up on Civil Rights when Tricky Dick decided the Southern Strategy was the future of the GOP.

So, since two states are overwhelmingly sheep and she won the popular vote that means, to you that the Russians stole the election. Man that is some real mature thinking. You do know that Trump didn't bother to campaign in either state because what you want isn't how the system works, read the COTUS one time. The electoral college saved the nation from another Clinton, God Bless and long live the Republic.

I'm sorry, when the majority of us vote for something and we get something that 54% of us didn't want, and it becomes clear why we didn't want it - did you see that ranting press conference he gave yesterday when a discussion of disaster relief devolved into a rant about pardons?

We are dealing with a mentally unstable person in the White House. And he's got access to nukes.

Joe knows to. He would have single handedly won Vietnam, but some Mormons raped him in the shower and he ain't been right since.

They did that when they decided they were going to support Trump despite his complete unsuitability for the job.

McConnell and Ryan are the analogs to Franz von Papen and
Alfred Hugenberg. Guys who thought a madman could be worked with.
And the head of the DNC had to step down because she and the rest of the democrat hierarchy did EXACTLY what you are saying the Republicans did for Trump. Trump could not have received less help from the party then he did. The party did what the people voted for, very unlike the democrats who stole the primary from Bernie. Now it is interesting that we KNOW that is what the democrats DID yet you seem to want to ignore their behavior and tell untruths about the Republicans.

Desperate that is what I say.

The Democrat Party is desperate now, and not gaining any traction.
They have gone 6 months with record low fund raising while the RNC is raising record highs.
Keep Rioting genius.

They are also beating the GOP by 10 points on the Generic Ballot.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - 2018 Generic Congressional Vote

That's usually the sign of a wave election.

And that's with no recession in place yet.
funny-lmao-lol-Favim.com-882738.jpg

Please..... You people are so deluded.....
This Pole is every bit as Scientific as your poll.
500 People Surveyed in CRACKCAGO do not speak for 320 Million People.
Here is a Pole that says you are full of shit.

Forum List

Back