The Republicans are committing suicide,

Did you mean to post a point?
Yes... but it went over your head. Man, overcoming this Hate Radio brainwashing is tough.

/----/ As a matter of principal, did you mail your $300 back to the Treasury Dept?

No, I paid the increased taxes they found other ways to hit me with...Of course, at the time, I was one of you right wing assholes who thought Bush was a great president because he wasn't fucking the interns.

INstead, he was fucking the working man... which is worse.

Happy Labor Day.

You are such a tool. You didn't expect the Russians to steal the election, they didn't, you expected Hillary to do what she did in the primary and steal the election.

Uh, Hillary got 3 million more votes than Commie Bernie. That's why she won.

Show us please oh great sage how the Russians stole the election, and show us evidence not just your pronouncements.

You mean other than spreading fake news and false stories on the internet?

Even in the 60s and 70s when there were riots in the streets it was focused. It was the democrat Vietnam war being protested. Now there are those whining for everything because they say it is their right to take a dump in a woman's room.

They were protesting a lot more than Vietnam in the 1960's. Again, you are probably pretty young and obviously not well informed.

Psst. Psst. Civil Rights were a big issue. So was Women's Liberation.
The electoral college works perfectly, it keeps the crazies at bay... like you.
We can't have California determining who is president. Please get back in your mothers basement before you have yourself..

:itsok::itsok:
Did you mean to post a point?
Yes... but it went over your head. Man, overcoming this Hate Radio brainwashing is tough.

/----/ As a matter of principal, did you mail your $300 back to the Treasury Dept?

No, I paid the increased taxes they found other ways to hit me with...Of course, at the time, I was one of you right wing assholes who thought Bush was a great president because he wasn't fucking the interns.

INstead, he was fucking the working man... which is worse.

Happy Labor Day.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back