The republicans are brilliant

Whether or not there was really a problem, besides "horror stories", is debatable. But that has no bearing on whether EMTALA was a good or bad law. EMTALA was, and is, an unfunded mandate. Congress was too chickenshit to raise taxes to pay for guaranteed ER access, so they just pointed at hospitals and said "make it so". That's the worst sort of authoritarian government.

Only if you are a libertarian child who still regrets someone making him sit in a corner when he was five.

Adults realize, you need to do things you don't like to live in a civilized society.

When your argument falls to pieces, fall back on insults.

Yep. It's another situation like EMTALA. Ridiculous mandates inevitably require more ridiculous mandates to prop them up. Until we're all up to our assholes in a wall of government mandates.

Or we finally bite the bullet and go to single payer like everyone else in the world.

That's what I meant be being up to our asses in government mandates. Is there any single thing you don't want government dictating?

They way that they passed this tax reform bill, repealing just the mandated tax penalty for not having insurance, was brilliant beyond measure. It ensures that the liberals can't say that republicans cost anyone their health care. Because simply repealing the mandate ensures that anyone that is only on Obamacare because of the tax penalty has the right to leave.

Meaning....everyone who "loses" insurance because of it lost it of their own free will. It will also all but ensure that Obamacare will collapse under its own weight when millions back out because they don't want it anyway.

If a program is only successful because you punish anyone who doesn't participate, is it really successful at all?

Unbelievably smart.

Yeah, imagine a world where you can choose to have no fucking health insurance. What a great world that is.

Yes, you have a govt that pays MORE per capita on healthcare than the UK with the NHS and you can actually CHOOSE no healthcare, while those suckers in the UK pay LESS and they're forced to actually have permanent healthcare coverage.

Wouldn't it suck to live in the UK where if you have a medical problem, you can actually get it sorted out even if you're fucking poor. YOU ESS AY! YOU ESS AY! YOU ASS AY! YOU ASS AY! YOU ASS HOLE!

The NHS is failing at all levels. But never let a thing like a fact disturb your blind lemming qualities.

jeremy-hunt.jpg

Government ‘must act to avoid catastrophic failure’ in NHS

NHS at breaking point, according to British Medical Association
NHS at breaking point, according to British Medical Association

There is an alternative to NHS inefficiency and failure
There is an alternative to NHS inefficiency and failure

The NHS is a failing sacred cow
Read more at The NHS is a failing sacred cow

The Obamacare penalty doesn't go to zero for two years. So, Congress has two years address the issue of pre-existing conditions.

Do you really think that Congress is going to let insurance companies deny coverage to sick people again?

Ain't gonna happen.

Of course, in two years, Democrats will run Congress again, and Trump will be throwing tantrums while being impeached.

The best solution is to make Obamacare universal, thus making uncovered people a non-issue (except for immigrants) The shithead Republicans have suggested allowing insurance companies to charge double the first year for people who come to them without existing coverage.

Again, I don't see that happening while Trump is in charge.

That's what I meant be being up to our asses in government mandates. Is there any single thing you don't want government dictating?

Yawn, guy, I kind of want government that protects us from big corporations.

NOW, if we had a rule that Big insurance can deny you coverage, but you can legally go down to the Cigna Office with an Uzi and get revenge, because fuck it, you're gonna die anyway, I'm cool with that.

What Libertarians want is not "no government". They just want government that protects the rich. And the Koch Brothers spend billions of dollars making knuckleheads like you think this is a good idea.

Do you really think that Congress is going to let insurance companies deny coverage to sick people again?

Congress will have to do something concerning mandated coverage, or all the insurance companies will go out of business.

Yawn, guy, I kind of want government that protects us from big corporations.

No you don't. You want the kind of government that mandates us into their clutches. You've proven over and over again.

No you don't. You want the kind of government that mandates us into their clutches. You've proven over and over again.

You are the one who worries about "government'. I don't. In fact, most interactions I have with government agencies are pretty pleasant.

Big corporations, that bankroll libertarian stupidity, are quite the other story.

You are the one who worries about "government'. I don't. In fact, most interactions I have with government agencies are pretty pleasant.

You seem to want a government that runs our lives completely. I've never seen you come down on the side of personal liberty. You seem to detest it.

You seem to want a government that runs our lives completely. I've never seen you come down on the side of personal liberty. You seem to detest it.

Usually, because when you guys talk about "Personal liberty", it usually means the right of rich white males to use their money and power to abuse the rest of us.

Every. Fucking. Time.

You guys want government small enough to fit in a lady's hoo-ha.

you don't watn to hold big corporations accountable.

So, time to support Proportional Representation AND be very vocal about it. Because the current form of voting is just like lambs choosing between this slaughter house or that one.

I do, I am. But that doesn't change the fact the idiots like you are convinced we need more insurance - that we should even resort to forcing people to buy it. That's fucked up.

Oh, wow, insults.

Hey, here's a Christmas present for you. The ignore list.

So, time to support Proportional Representation AND be very vocal about it. Because the current form of voting is just like lambs choosing between this slaughter house or that one.

I do, I am. But that doesn't change the fact the idiots like you are convinced we need more insurance - that we should even resort to forcing people to buy it. That's fucked up.

Oh, wow, insults.

Oh, thank you. Seriously. I hope you aren't just kidding about that and I don't have to see your idiotic responses to my posts anymore.

Last edited:

Oh, wow, insults.

That is a big present because everyone else will assume he must be right because you don't counter his arguments. He wins all arguments with you because you didn't show up to court. Like Bill Collectors.

Oh, wow, insults.

That is a big present because everyone else will assume he must be right because you don't counter his arguments. He wins all arguments with you because you didn't show up to court. Like Bill Collectors.

He didn't have argument, and I don't care whether you think he won or not. I'm not that childish to come on here and be like "I need people to follow me".

They way that they passed this tax reform bill, repealing just the mandated tax penalty for not having insurance, was brilliant beyond measure. It ensures that the liberals can't say that republicans cost anyone their health care. Because simply repealing the mandate ensures that anyone that is only on Obamacare because of the tax penalty has the right to leave.

Meaning....everyone who "loses" insurance because of it lost it of their own free will. It will also all but ensure that Obamacare will collapse under its own weight when millions back out because they don't want it anyway.

If a program is only successful because you punish anyone who doesn't participate, is it really successful at all?

Unbelievably smart.

Yeah, imagine a world where you can choose to have no fucking health insurance. What a great world that is.

Yes, you have a govt that pays MORE per capita on healthcare than the UK with the NHS and you can actually CHOOSE no healthcare, while those suckers in the UK pay LESS and they're forced to actually have permanent healthcare coverage.

Wouldn't it suck to live in the UK where if you have a medical problem, you can actually get it sorted out even if you're fucking poor. YOU ESS AY! YOU ESS AY! YOU ASS AY! YOU ASS AY! YOU ASS HOLE!
Suck it up buttercup.

Oh, wow, insults.

He didn't have argument, and I don't care whether you think he won or not. I'm not that childish to come on here and be like "I need people to follow me".
Why do you come here then?

Oh, wow, insults.

Why do you come here then?

Well, there are some people who are a little more grown up on here.

Yep, the US pays a lot more for a lot less.

Republicans should champion Obamacare, government subsidized health insurance. Republicans should work to expand Obamacare to replace medicare and medicare, while decriminalization competition so that prices can fall.

But, most Republicans have shit for brains.

And you lost to them in 2016....BIG TIME.

What does that say about you ?

Forum List

Back