The Republican question of “what is a woman?”

Hear me do me this favor: summarize the links you posted. Summarize for me that transgendered people have a psychological harm on children. Your sources are too broad to read. Let’s start with that. Show me the text within that says transgendered adults being around kids harms their psychological development.
yawn

This question is repetitively asked because the right has an obsession with transgenders, especially trans men. Just look at this forum. Every day right wingers are posting about trans men obsessively, looking for validation from other right wingers interested in trans men for one reason or another. It's not that the left refuses to answer, it's that we don't care enough about your obsession with trans men to find out an answer to your question.
so im assuming you are queer

This question is repetitively asked because the right has an obsession with transgenders, especially trans men. Just look at this forum. Every day right wingers are posting about trans men obsessively, looking for validation from other right wingers interested in trans men for one reason or another. It's not that the left refuses to answer, it's that we don't care enough about your obsession with trans men to find out an answer to your question.

First, let's clear up on point, I'm not 'on the right', I'm a liberal/libertarian Democrat with 'some' conservative positions.

Also, introducing a political topic on a politics forum is no indication of obsession, it's merely putting up items for discussion and debate, which is the purpose of the forum, the point of which has nothing to do with whether or not you care about the subject, or your own feelings about other's views on the subject. The appropriate rebuttal to that contention would be to say that no one cares about your 'feelings' about other's feelings.

Now, if you don't mind, please address points in the OP, nothing more, nothing less.

This psycho in Tennessee has given us all a look ahead of what the tranny movement is really all about. First it was that camp in the park, then it was CHAZ/CHOP, then it was Floyd the counterfeiting druggie, then came BLM, Antifa, and now we are dealt the grooming activist trannies from hell, the next generation of head cases who now want to claim being born in the wrong body as their reason to justify continued crime, terror, and mayhem against innocent people.
Your propensity to traffic in vague politically charged rhetoric aside, would you discard all the good apples in a basket because one of them was bad? This is precisely the logic you are offering.
Hey, you're really just a sock for Tommy Tainant, aren't you? Tell the truth.

Never heard of him.

Last edited:
Your propensity to traffic in vague politically charged rhetoric aside,
200 copy.gif
Fuck off, Tommy Stiltskin!

would you discard all the good apples in a basket because one of them was bad?
You've been doing it for years, freakazoid.

9b681cb8f.gif

Do you mean to suggest that Tainted Tommy is just faking his illiteracy, that he is, in fact, at least as literate as Rumpole[stiltskin]?

What better way to fake a sock? Don't look at the surface behavior, look at the behavior, attitudes and topics. Both the same. Notice you also don't see both posting together in the same threads or the same time. They both SMELL the same.

What better way to fake a sock? Don't look at the surface behavior, look at the behavior, attitudes and topics. Both the same. Notice you also don't see both posting together in the same threads or the same time. They both SMELL the same.

You can always check IP addresses, I think you will find we live in different states. That would mean I have superpowers!

That would be nice work if I could get it, but I don't think I could get it, even if I tried. (that line would be more amusing if you knew of the song with a similar lyric sung by Ella Fitzgerald).

I suppose it's not impossible, but it seems unlikely.

Tainted Tommy has been on this forum since 2016, for seven years, and all that time, he's written like an illiterate retard. Rumpole[stiltskin] has just been here for a little over a week, posting whatever bullshit he does, but at least showing a normal adult level of literacy.

Does it really make sense to suppose that Tainted Tommy has spent seven years falsely impersonating an illiterate retard, just so that after many years of that, he could create a literate sock puppet and avoid the suspicion of being behind that sock puppet?

Now, if you really want to see an obvious example of a sock puppet, go back and read some of the old posts by a long-banned luser ScienceRocks, who used to be under the name matthew, but got the mods to change the name on that account not long before it was banned; and compare those to the posts from the much more recent luser Stormlover. Tell me that there is any doubt that that's the same guy behind both those accounts.

For whatever reason, Tainted Tommy hasn't been posting, lately. He suddenly went quiet more than three weeks ago. He last posted on 05 March 2023, having been a very prolific poster up until then. He's not banned or suspended, and his “Last Seen” was at 05:44 PDT this morning.

It does make one wonder. But if he was posting through a sock puppet, rather than as himself, then surely his sock puppet would be as much an illiterate retard as he is when he posts as himself.

Hey, you can only fit a three inch rod through a three inch hole, Rumpy!

Translated for a dimwit like you, replies are only as good as the person they are meant for. :auiqs.jpg:

Or to be more precise, Rumpot----- WE will decide what replies you get, not you.

Cute.

By the way, I chose the name Rumpole to separate decent folks from dullards.

You see, I chose 'Rumpole' because I knew dullards would not be able to resist twisting it in some disparaging way.

Thank you for taking the bait. I now have incontrovertible evidence into which of the two groups, you belong.

And please don't ask, you probably won't like the answer.

For whatever reason, Tainted Tommy hasn't been posting, lately. He suddenly went quiet more than three weeks ago. He last posted on 05 March 2023, having been a very prolific poster up until then. He's not banned or suspended, and his “Last Seen” was at 05:44 PDT this morning.

It does make one wonder. But if he was posting through a sock puppet, rather than as himself, then surely his sock puppet would be as much an illiterate retard as he is when he posts as himself.

If anyone is curious -- I've been reading some of Tommy Tainant's posts, he is interesting, but definitely not me, though similar in some ways, we have distinct differences in our styles. However, I'm 12 years his senior and do not know the man.

Last edited:
I suppose it's not impossible, but it seems unlikely.

Tainted Tommy has been on this forum since 2016, for seven years, and all that time, he's written like an illiterate retard. Rumpole[stiltskin] has just been here for a little over a week, posting whatever bullshit he does, but at least showing a normal adult level of literacy.

Does it really make sense to suppose that Tainted Tommy has spent seven years falsely impersonating an illiterate retard, just so that after many years of that, he could create a literate sock puppet and avoid the suspicion of being behind that sock puppet?

[...]

Though I challenge your characterization of 'posting bullshit', your logic you employed to conclude I am not Tommy is impeccable.

No, it would make no sense.

Nice try, Tummy. Guess now you never heard of a virtual IP?

I confess, I'm not a computer expert, I defer to your glorious and infinite wisdom. Consider me bedazzled.

Seems everything is 'virtual' these days.

Forum List

Back