The Republican question of “what is a woman?”

Not as cute as your thread asking what a woman is. What is a woman? Easiest question in the world which is why you tards are clueless.

By the way, I chose the name Rumpole to separate decent folks from dullards.
Whatever you say not that I cared one bit Rumpot.

You see, I chose 'Rumpole' because I knew dullards would not be able to resist twisting it in some disparaging way.
So, you get your jollies off on being made an ass of that you even plan for it. I get you now, you are into self-humiliation--- one of the three BIGGIES for tards:
  1. Self-infatuation.
  2. Self-Humiliation. And finally,
  3. Mental-masturbation.
Thank you for taking the bait.
No problem. Thank you for providing it.

I now have incontrovertible evidence into which of the two groups, you belong.
You're ahead of me then, I'm still trying to figure out what Family, Genus and Species you were.

Not as cute as your thread asking what a woman is. What is a woman? Easiest question in the world which is why you tards are clueless.
Well, if you are so darn certain of what I asked, quote me, and we shall see whether or not you are sticking your foot in your mouth. Go ahead, and quote me.
Whatever you say not that I cared one bit Rumpot.
Naturally, given your category.
So, you get your jollies off on being made an ass of that you even plan for it. I get you now, you are into self-humiliation--- one of the three BIGGIES for tards:
  1. Self-infatuation.
  2. Self-Humiliation. And finally,
  3. Mental-masturbation.
Thank you for confirming my point.
No problem. Thank you for providing it.
Why thank you for being an easy fish, toobfreak.
You're ahead of me then, I'm still trying to figure out what Family, Genus and Species you were.

Oh, you'll never figure that one out. If you do, you'll probably just confirm my point.

But, I welcome any attempt by you to prove me wrong.

Though I sincerely doubt it.

Cheers,

Rumpole.

Idiot, don't you even know the title of your own threads?! :laughing0301:
You wrote: Not as cute as your thread asking what a woman is
Since my title did not ask that question, your comment is false.

[...drivel removed, see original comment...]

First, let's clear up on point, I'm not 'on the right', I'm a liberal/libertarian Democrat with 'some' conservative positions.

Also, introducing a political topic on a politics forum is no indication of obsession, it's merely putting up items for discussion and debate, which is the purpose of the forum, the point of which has nothing to do with whether or not you care about the subject, or your own feelings about other's views on the subject. The appropriate rebuttal to that contention would be to say that no one cares about your 'feelings' about other's feelings.

Now, if you don't mind, please address points in the OP, nothing more, nothing less.

First, transgenders are not a political topic. They're a group of people. Second, the line, "What is a woman," is not an earnest or serious question but rather simply a rally cry among the right who obsess over trans men. If you've been on this form for any amount of time you would have seen this line come up even in topics and discussions that have nothing remotely to do with transgenders. Thank you for your gatekeeping, but I don't need it.

First, transgenders are not a political topic. They're a group of people. Second, the line, "What is a woman," is not an earnest or serious question but rather simply a rally cry among the right who obsess over trans men. If you've been on this form for any amount of time you would have seen this line come up even in topics and discussions that have nothing remotely to do with transgenders. Thank you for your gatekeeping, but I don't need it.
“ Gatekeeping”? Yep…definitely a new wave trans. So what are your pronouns? Crackpot/Crackpotself?

First, transgenders are not a political topic. They're a group of people.
They are a group of people, TRUE, but many on the right have made it a controversial, and therefore, political topic, given they are making all kinds of laws attacking this group.
Second, the line, "What is a woman," is not an earnest or serious question but rather simply a rally cry among the right who obsess over trans men.
I agree, but that is not a question to direct to me. I view the question as disingenuous and an insult to my intelligence. Especially given that, that isn't what the right is asking, what they are really asking for one to whom the question is put which is to defend their attitudes towards transgenderism, given most or many of them on the right, as far as I can tell, are bigots.
If you've been on this form for any amount of time you would have seen this line come up even in topics and discussions that have nothing remotely to do with transgenders. Thank you for your gatekeeping, but I don't need it.

Give my OP ("My thoughts on transgenderism") a read, and see what you think. I'm mostly liberal on the subject, and a tad conservative, I hope I"ve struck a fair balance, but you be the judge. The subject is abound with sensitivities, requiring thoughtful, nuanced, articulation, and I tried my best on that score.

Cheers, Rumpole.

Blow it out your ass, Rumplesnot.

I've never met one of you clowns who could answer the question "What is a woman" accurately either. You morons always short circuit yourselves when natural deviations in women blow your definitions up. 😄

Blow it out your ass, Rumplesnot.

Like I said, my title didn't say that. You lied

Busted, red handed. You are a
LIAR.jpg

Last edited:
I've never met one of you clowns who could answer the question "What is a woman" accurately either.

Really? Until you, I've never met anyone who COULDN'T answer easily and plainly what a woman was. What other big problems have you struggled with, like trying to decide what is the difference between daytime and nighttime? These are the great questions which plague our best philosophers, huh. :ahole-1:

Really? Until you, I've never met anyone who COULDN'T answer easily and plainly what a woman was. What other big problems have you struggled with, like trying to decide what is the difference between daytime and nighttime? These are the great questions which plague our best philosophers, huh. :ahole-1:
You still can't answer it I see.... 😄

Forum List

Back