The Republican Party, the party which holds the nation together,and keeps their promises

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Isn't it great, they promised to be compassionate, conservative, responsible and lead us out of debt created by tax and spend Democrats; to pass budgets timely, and live within our means, and to live up to the mission set for us by our Founding Fathers, to wit, to ensure liberty and justice to all.

Clearly it is the fault of Democrats, liberals, progressive YES the COMMUNISTS who are the enemy within our nation, along with welfare queens, Muslims and illegal brown people who put us in danger, until the Party of Lincoln took control and made our nation's people safe, secure and happy.

Let is never be said that the Grand and Great Old Party has ever failed, the blame goes to the others, those who abjure the cross of Christ and our nation's flag and allow criminals to walk our streets (even while Democrats seek to take our guns) and billions of abortions which had made Planned Parenthood a thriving and profitable enterprise.

The once and forever GOP has passed a budget every year under the leadership of Mr. McConnell, and the Tea Party Caucus (oops, the Freedom Party) has ensured that spending didn't leave anyone in the Big Tent of the Republican Party behind. Let us now and forever praise them and the Republicans of today, who tossed the RINO's under the bus and jailed so many who did so so much harm when the Democrats held the power.

It is so cute to watch the far left believe they actually get a choice in the nominations..

Since the far left drones will never vote for anything other than what their far left masters tell them, why do the care about what happens in the GOP?

• Banned
It is so cute to watch the far left believe they actually get a choice in the nominations..

Since the far left drones will never vote for anything other than what their far left masters tell them, why do the care about what happens in the GOP?

"Since the far left drones": The far left is the idiot fringe and has nothing to do with liberal or progressive ideals. The former seeks immediate change and considers violence an acceptable means to achieve their ends; the latter is non violent and seeks to convince others of their goals and obtain their end within the democratic process in concert with the law. The use of the phrase "far left" is nothing more than the use of a phrase as a pejorative.

There is no master telling liberals or progressives how to vote. There is no Grover Norquist who requires a written oath to do or not do something. No liberal or progressive has yet to coin a word comparable to the use of RINO by 21st Century conservative members of the R Party.

Why do I satirize the GOP? Because the Party has become dishonest, hypocritical, extreme, inclusive, callous and lusts for power. They are anti democratic and seek to fundamentally change our nation from a democratic republic into a constitutional republic ruled by a power elite, aka, a Plutocracy.

"Since the far left drones": The far left is the idiot fringe and has nothing to do with liberal or progressive ideals. The former seeks immediate change and considers violence an acceptable means to achieve their ends; the latter is non violent and seeks to convince others of their goals and obtain their end within the democratic process in concert with the law. The use of the phrase "far left" is nothing more than the use of a phrase as a pejorative.

There is no master telling liberals or progressives how to vote. There is no Grover Norquist who requires a written oath to do or not do something. No liberal or progressive has yet to coin a word comparable to the use of RINO by 21st Century conservative members of the R Party.

Why do I satirize the GOP? Because the Party has become dishonest, hypocritical, extreme, inclusive, callous and lusts for power. They are anti democratic and seek to fundamentally change our nation from a democratic republic into a constitutional republic ruled by a power elite, aka, a Plutocracy.

Yes you are a far left drone that will vote for whatever the far left tells you vote for.

And you see that you use their religious scriptures for your "facts"..

Once again proving you are a hypocritical far left drone!

Now show all the posts you have made against the far left!

Ha!

Isn't it great, they promised to be compassionate, conservative, responsible and lead us out of debt created by tax and spend Democrats; to pass budgets timely, and live within our means, and to live up to the mission set for us by our Founding Fathers, to wit, to ensure liberty and justice to all.

Clearly it is the fault of Democrats, liberals, progressive YES the COMMUNISTS who are the enemy within our nation, along with welfare queens, Muslims and illegal brown people who put us in danger, until the Party of Lincoln took control and made our nation's people safe, secure and happy.

Let is never be said that the Grand and Great Old Party has ever failed, the blame goes to the others, those who abjure the cross of Christ and our nation's flag and allow criminals to walk our streets (even while Democrats seek to take our guns) and billions of abortions which had made Planned Parenthood a thriving and profitable enterprise.

The once and forever GOP has passed a budget every year under the leadership of Mr. McConnell, and the Tea Party Caucus (oops, the Freedom Party) has ensured that spending didn't leave anyone in the Big Tent of the Republican Party behind. Let us now and forever praise them and the Republicans of today, who tossed the RINO's under the bus and jailed so many who did so so much harm when the Democrats held the power.
Whut? Bet you wont listen all the way through, if at all.

Ha!

Aren't you supposed to be out protesting Trump for your free bag of weed?
No, I am suppose to be gathering signatures to get pot legalized in Missouri....

Ha!

No, I am suppose to be gathering signatures to get pot legalized in Missouri....

Yet you are to lazy to get off the couch and do it..

Whut? Bet you wont listen all the way through, if at all.

She is another multi-millionaire corporate hag...........Not a common decent person....And you wonder why I don't like or am not fond of rich folks....

Ha!

Nope, got something else to do...Like bong weed all day with my welfare monies..

Ha!

Nope, got something else to do...Like bong weed all day with my welfare monies..

And you just showed my comments were spot on..

Now you know why Trump is winning.....and the GOP is trying to stop him.

The GOP base is fed the fuck up with them.

And you just showed my comments were spot on..
Welfare is given when I do a concrete job, since I am really just a slave for my family....

Now you know why Trump is winning.....and the GOP is trying to stop him.

I thought it was his hair...

Forum List

Back