The Republican party is willing to go down with Trump

There are no facts in the indictment, moron.

How did they determine the DNC server was hacked?

No facts? What are they then?
These Trump apologists on here act as if they are as naked as a Jaybird, having nothing intelligent to debate about. They never say anything of value.

The only defense they have is to flood the thread with nonsense in an attempt to shut it down. Losers.
I see you enjoy posting nonsense. calling someone out and then do what you accuse them of doing. how geniune
Seriously boss! Does it ever cross the brain that folks like you hardly ever debate the actual facts? Other than attacking the facts, the message, or the messenger, the Right seldom ever challenge the facts being discussed with intelligent arguments, or links rebutting the other side.
Please name one fact you have posted since you joined the forum.

Still nothing?

Loser.
Still can’t accept the fact I handed you your miserable ass, what a dummy.
Will republicans believe any shit trump says? Can they be insulted forever ? yeah it could have been other people? who interfered with our election?? You buy that pubs?

Republicans believe facts, and so far the witch hunt and the fake news media has produced none.

One fact we know is that leftists are lying douchebags. Nothing they say can be believed. Hence, none of their attacks on Trump are believed.

Poll: Majority in some GOP districts say Republicans 'more corrupt' than Dems

Ex-White House stenographer: Trump is ‘lying to the American people’

George Will calls Trump ‘sad, embarrassing wreck of a man’

Poll: Most Americans say Russia is ‘enemy’ or ‘unfriendly’ to US

Bookmaker increases chances of Trump being impeached after Putin summit

Fake news.

You are fake news.

How does that prove the server was hacked? Just admit there isn't a shred of evidence.

No, they obviouly didn't. Your naive gullibility doesn't constitute proof.

Read the indictment, loser.

These Trump apologists on here act as if they are as naked as a Jaybird, having nothing intelligent to debate. They never say anything of value.

A constant spew if insults is your conception of debate?

You definitely must be looking in the mirror since 99% of your posts are insults.

Obama in his dreams could never have been as successful as Trump this past year and a half.

Obama blew his nose and did more than Trump has done.

Remember, Trump has us going in reverse... health care not fixed, wall was lie, the forgotten man has been screwed...

Job and employment still part of Obama recovery. (perhaps you never too Econ in school)...
Just what has Trump done for his voters,,,,,,,besides tax cuts for the wealthy and cutting regulations for clean air and water? I pray for our children and grand children growing up with the crap the moron trump has given us
Unemployment rate for hispanics- lowest ever recorded.
Unemployment rate for blacks - lowest ever recorded.
DJIA - up 20%
Overall unemployment rate - 3.8 %
More after tax money in their pockets.

What's inflation? It's starting to wipe out the tax savings.

These Trump apologists on here act as if they are as naked as a Jaybird, having nothing intelligent to debate. They never say anything of value.

You definitely must be looking in the mirror since 99% of your posts are insults.
9643 has debated absolutely nothing.

Many of them contain a well deserved insult, but they also contain faccts and logic.

WTP's posts contain only insults.

Many of them contain a well deserved insult, but they also contain faccts and logic.

WTP's posts contain only insults.

Nope, just came from a thread that the op was actually trying to debate other's and you pop in and call him moron a few times and then a douchbag. The thread looked to be going good until you popped in with your insults. Then you have the nerve to call other's out on their insults. Are you really just a kid?

These Trump apologists on here act as if they are as naked as a Jaybird, having nothing intelligent to debate about. They never say anything of value.

The only defense they have is to flood the thread with nonsense in an attempt to shut it down. Losers.
I see you enjoy posting nonsense. calling someone out and then do what you accuse them of doing. how geniune

^ A timely example.

Sure, dope. Trumps own handpicked appointees who were confirmed by Republicans all work for the DNC. :cuckoo:

You mofos have taken dumb to a whole new level.
Good question. They obviously did though, dope. You should investigate that and report back to us.
Why is there still an investigation if everyone already knows what happened?

This discussion is about the server, retard.

Right, and you have yet to explain how they know the DNC server was hacked.

Read the indictment, dope.

If there were any facts in it, you would have quoted them.

You obviously got nothing.

I don't need to quote them. I just need to keep you looking like a dope.

Sure, dope. Trumps own handpicked appointees who were confirmed by Republicans all work for the DNC. :cuckoo:

You mofos have taken dumb to a whole new level.

How does that prove the server was hacked? Just admit there isn't a shred of evidence.

Good question. They obviously did though, dope. You should investigate that and report back to us.

They're accusations, moron Not facts.

Give us the facts then, loser.

Strzok: I could have exposed Russia investigation to hurt Trump, but didn’t

As Malcolm Nance has said, this Republican party, with their desperation, as evidenced by the Strzok hearing and the recent indictments of twelve Russians who we know by name, those Republicans are willing to impeach Rod Rosenstein, and attack an FBI agent who did his job, are all doing anything and everything to protect Trump.

Now, let's unpack that reality. What does that say for those Republicans who are in Congress? It says, that they took an oath, that they currently have abandoned, in favor of a president who actively used Russians to change the election in favor of him. And that is what these Republicans support. They also support the criminal aspect of this election theft, by a known criminal, while the Republicans in Congress comply with his crimes. They are so criminal themselves, that they are willing to obstruct justice by getting rid of the top investigators issuing the indictments.

It's as if the Republican party is the Corleone family lawyers trying to protect Don Corleone. The Republicans in Congress are nothing more than a mafia lead organization.

And here's the other bad news. The Republican deplorable voters are also complicit in the crimes. And this is what it has all come down to. Defending the country against a huge mafia organization lead by Donald Trump.
I bet one gazillion dollars that if you took “ wack job “ Louis Gohmerts’, Mark Meadows, Jim Jordan’s; Devin Nunes’ and name one other random Freedom Caucus member’s emails and made them public that Peter Strzok would come out better seven days a week and twice on Sunday.

This is Bripat’s game:
Hears a fact by a lib he doesn’t know. ( which is often)
Asks for proof.
He’s provided proof.
Cries fake news.
This is why engaging this dunce is a fruitless affair.

^ A timely example.
exactly. right on queue.

This is Bripat’s game:
Hears a fact by a lib he doesn’t know. ( which is often)
Asks for proof.
He’s provided proof.
Cries fake news.
This is why engaging this dunce is a fruitless affair.
a lib never has facts. let us not forget.

except you fail and rather it's you looking foolish.

Seriously boss! Does it ever cross the brain that folks like you hardly ever debate the actual facts? Other than attacking the facts, the message, or the messenger, the Right seldom ever challenge the facts being discussed with intelligent arguments, or links rebutting the other side.
Boss, you do not play with a full deck.

he doesn't need one, he's talking with you.

You don't need to quote any facts unless you want to convince anyone that you're claims are true. Otherwise we rightly assume they are the usual bullshit.

I'll let you know when you make me look like a dope.

Don't hold your breath, dope.

ROFL! How ironic!

The fact is that all your theories about collusion and Russiand hacking the DNC server are total horseshit.

Forum List

Back