The Republican party is willing to go down with Trump

Where's your evidence Trump "actively" did a fucking thing with the Russians? I'm not interested in speculation or innuendo, show me hard evidence.

No evidence and 36 mil spent.

And counting. From the hysteria demonstrated yesterday, brace yourself if Muellers final report says no collusion and no obstruction. Heads will explode all over the country.

From what I have read on this post I just wonder what kind of "treat" do they have in the Ward before bed time.

So, no point then. Just trolling nonsense.

Loser.

The fact you don't get it makes you the loser, but nice try nutter.

Still nothing?

Loser.
Still can’t accept the fact I handed you your miserable ass, what a dummy.
Will republicans believe any shit trump says? Can they be insulted forever ? yeah it could have been other people? who interfered with our election?? You buy that pubs?

So you can write in complete sentences or form cohesive thought? Your posts are written like a five year old or a person that does not really know the English language.

I already stated that the Russians interfered with our elections, and what they did is wrong and I am all for sanctions and booting them out of their embassies in the United States, I also believe it is wrong for the United State to meddle in other nation’s elections. I am for the investigations and will wait until the investigation is concluded and the results are published and if Trump is guilty he needs to be punished. Not sure how to make it any clearer.
The complete sentence BS could have been left out, But I too can't wait for that miserable pos inour WH to be punished ,,,and not knowing the English language?? You FN ass hole I have more degrees than you have brains

Where's your evidence Trump "actively" did a fucking thing with the Russians? I'm not interested in speculation or innuendo, show me hard evidence.

No evidence and 36 mil spent.

And counting. From the hysteria demonstrated yesterday, brace yourself if Muellers final report says no collusion and no obstruction. Heads will explode all over the country.

From what I have read on this post I just wonder what kind of "treat" do they have in the Ward before bed time.

Yep, reality seems to be evading them.

Still nothing?

Loser.
Will republicans believe any shit trump says? Can they be insulted forever ? yeah it could have been other people? who interfered with our election?? You buy that pubs?

So you can write in complete sentences or form cohesive thought? Your posts are written like a five year old or a person that does not really know the English language.

I already stated that the Russians interfered with our elections, and what they did is wrong and I am all for sanctions and booting them out of their embassies in the United States, I also believe it is wrong for the United State to meddle in other nation’s elections. I am for the investigations and will wait until the investigation is concluded and the results are published and if Trump is guilty he needs to be punished. Not sure how to make it any clearer.
The complete sentence BS could have been left out, But I too can't wait for that miserable pos inour WH to be punished ,,,and not knowing the English language?? You FN ass hole I have more degrees than you have brains

The complete sentence is true, you going to try to tell me you could easily read your jibberish? As far as the President being punished, we don’t know if he has violated any laws, it is an on going investigation. More degrees than I have brains? What the hell kind of comeback is that? You need to hire new writers for your posts.

Still nothing?

Loser.

The complete sentence is true, you going to try to tell me you could easily read your jibberish? As far as the President being punished, we don’t know if he has violated any laws, it is an on going investigation. More degrees than I have brains? What the hell kind of comeback is that? You need to hire new writers for your posts.
I did How are these for starters?
You have your entire life to be a jerk. Why not take today off?

2. Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.

3. Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither.

4. If you’re waiting for me to care, I hope you brought something to eat, ‘cause it’s gonna be a really long time.

5. Some day you’ll go far—and I really hope you stay there.

6. I’m trying my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective, but I just can’t get my head that far up my ass.

2. Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.

4. If you’re waiting for me to care, I hope you brought something to eat, ‘cause it’s gonna be a really long time.

6. I’m trying my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective, but I just can’t get my head that far up my ass.

If copying others material is all you can do, then so be it. At least you tried. Have fun.

If copying others material is all you can do, then so be it. At least you tried. Have fun.
The dog ate my homework What a pathetic attempt by the trump moron

they claimed it was hacked. right? do you need me to get the quote from the indictment you presented?

Yes it was hacked, dope. My question was, who says anyone needed to look at the server to determine who was at fault?

The indictment outlined the crime with fairly complete detail. Obviously they were able to determine that without the server.

There's absolutely no evidence that it was hacked other than the word of some DNC politicians. The FBI never examined it. How does anyone know whether it was hacked?

You dumbass snowflakes keep claiming it was hacked, but you have yet to provide a shred a proof.

"Obviously they were able to determine that without the server?" How?

There's absolutely no evidence that it was hacked other than the word of some DNC politicians. The FBI never examined it. How does anyone know whether it was hacked?

Sure, dope. Trumps own handpicked appointees who were confirmed by Republicans all work for the DNC. :cuckoo:

You mofos have taken dumb to a whole new level.

Good question. They obviously did though, dope. You should investigate that and report back to us.
Why is there still an investigation if everyone already knows what happened?

This discussion is about the server, retard.

Right, and you have yet to explain how they know the DNC server was hacked.

they claimed it was hacked. right? do you need me to get the quote from the indictment you presented?

Yes it was hacked, dope. My question was, who says anyone needed to look at the server to determine who was at fault?

The indictment outlined the crime with fairly complete detail. Obviously they were able to determine that without the server.

You dumbass snowflakes keep claiming it was hacked, but you have yet to provide a shred a proof.

Sure, dope. Trumps own handpicked appointees who were confirmed by Republicans all work for the DNC. :cuckoo:

How does that prove the server was hacked? Just admit there isn't a shred of evidence.

Good question. They obviously did though, dope. You should investigate that and report back to us.

No, they obviouly didn't. Your naive gullibility doesn't constitute proof.

Read the indictment, loser.

There are no facts in the indictment, moron.

How did they determine the DNC server was hacked?

Last edited:
Already made already made.

Loser.

Still nothing?

Loser.

Republicans believe facts, and so far the witch hunt and the fake news media has produced none.

One fact we know is that leftists are lying douchebags. Nothing they say can be believed. Hence, none of their attacks on Trump are believed.

You can’t help it, “trump moron”? Really? Not posting would have been a better move however, I realize that you can’t help yourself, you wasted your college money.

Who says anyone needed to look at the server to determine who was at fault?

Why is there still an investigation if everyone already knows what happened?
For the same reason you asked this stupid question.

Just witnessed the worst performance of an American president of all time Cowardly week ,believes the murderer rather than our intelligence agencies Brings up his great victory and Hills e mails? WTF does he think, we're all stupid republicans ?
thank god that eight years of obammy finally concluded eh?
Glad you're proud of the way your president showed how weak he is Takes putins word over his own intelligence agencies?? The man today showed his cowardice.. and his trump first BS
weak is a president who turns over 150 million to Iran. obammy baby, ain't you proud?
That wasn't "OUR" money.

Loser.

Still nothing?

Loser.

Republicans believe facts, and so far the witch hunt and the fake news media has produced none.

One fact we know is that leftists are lying douchebags. Nothing they say can be believed. Hence, none of their attacks on Trump are believed.
The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

New Cambridge Analytica revelations connect Trump Russia dots

Southern states have closed down at least 868 polling places for the 2016 election

Mueller’s Latest Indictments of Russians: Politicized, Pointless | National Review

You can’t help it, “trump moron”? Really? Not posting would have been a better move however, I realize that you can’t help yourself, you wasted your college money.
Not really Pap When I'm in a forest and see something that looks like a bear and it growls like a bear and s---s- like a bear it's a bear Just like Trump is the worst garbage ever to step into our WH Doesn't take a degree to see that

Strzok: I could have exposed Russia investigation to hurt Trump, but didn’t

As Malcolm Nance has said, this Republican party, with their desperation, as evidenced by the Strzok hearing and the recent indictments of twelve Russians who we know by name, those Republicans are willing to impeach Rod Rosenstein, and attack an FBI agent who did his job, are all doing anything and everything to protect Trump.

Now, let's unpack that reality. What does that say for those Republicans who are in Congress? It says, that they took an oath, that they currently have abandoned, in favor of a president who actively used Russians to change the election in favor of him. And that is what these Republicans support. They also support the criminal aspect of this election theft, by a known criminal, while the Republicans in Congress comply with his crimes. They are so criminal themselves, that they are willing to obstruct justice by getting rid of the top investigators issuing the indictments.

It's as if the Republican party is the Corleone family lawyers trying to protect Don Corleone. The Republicans in Congress are nothing more than a mafia lead organization.

And here's the other bad news. The Republican deplorable voters are also complicit in the crimes. And this is what it has all come down to. Defending the country against a huge mafia organization lead by Donald Trump.

They are trying to have their shit and wipe it too...

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
Obama in his dreams could never have been as successful as Trump this past year and a half.

Obama blew his nose and did more than Trump has done.

Remember, Trump has us going in reverse... health care not fixed, wall was lie, the forgotten man has been screwed...

Job and employment still part of Obama recovery. (perhaps you never too Econ in school)...

Loser.

Still nothing?

Loser.

Poll: Majority in some GOP districts say Republicans 'more corrupt' than Dems

Ex-White House stenographer: Trump is ‘lying to the American people’

George Will calls Trump ‘sad, embarrassing wreck of a man’

Poll: Most Americans say Russia is ‘enemy’ or ‘unfriendly’ to US

Bookmaker increases chances of Trump being impeached after Putin summit

Forum List

Back