The Republican case against Biden is fizzling

She has been dead for a while. It is her words which are immortal, you fucking dumbass
"Gather ye rosebuds...."

"Had we but world enough, and time...."

"April is the cruelest month..."

"It was one of those nights, when I was feelin' good.
My baby was looking,
yeah, just like she should.."

Those are "immortal words", not sure The Carpenters qualify.

"Gather ye rosebuds...."

"Had we but world enough, and time...."

"April is the cruelest month..."

"It was one of those nights, when I was feelin' good.
My baby was looking,
yeah, just like she should.."

Those are "immortal words", not sure The Carpenters qualify.
You are entitled to your vapid opinions. 👍

The LFPR is where it was at in the Trump years, dipshit. And the 24 to 54 LFPR is at a level not seen since 2007.

I never once heard you bitching about the LFPR during the Trump years.

Not. Once.
Where exactly did I bitch about it now? Please be specific.

For a while, Republicans had some pretty good ammo for attacking the Biden economy. But it’s melting like snowballs in South Florida.

For the last two years, Republicans have been highlighting “Bidenflation,” the “inflation crisis” supposedly caused by the “Democrats’ big spending bills,” as the GOP majority on the House Ways and Means Committee frequently asserts. The Republican National Committee says two years of elevated inflation under Biden have made families poorer. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who’s running for president, highlights inflation as a main reason to eject Democrats from the White House.

Except inflation has been coming down rapidly and could be a nonissue by this time next year, when voters are deciding whether Biden deserves another four years. The annual inflation rate has dropped from a high of 9.1% last June, to just 3%. That’s barely above the Federal Reserve’s target of 2%.

For all the effort to shout them down and suppress them, these facts won't go away.

Two and a half years of FOX propaga programming mooted.

AyeCantSeeYou

Please enforce the rules, as written, here. Don't let miscreants skate by shutting down the thread.

They never had a case against Biden.

For a while, Republicans had some pretty good ammo for attacking the Biden economy. But it’s melting like snowballs in South Florida.

For the last two years, Republicans have been highlighting “Bidenflation,” the “inflation crisis” supposedly caused by the “Democrats’ big spending bills,” as the GOP majority on the House Ways and Means Committee frequently asserts. The Republican National Committee says two years of elevated inflation under Biden have made families poorer. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who’s running for president, highlights inflation as a main reason to eject Democrats from the White House.

Except inflation has been coming down rapidly and could be a nonissue by this time next year, when voters are deciding whether Biden deserves another four years. The annual inflation rate has dropped from a high of 9.1% last June, to just 3%. That’s barely above the Federal Reserve’s target of 2%.

For all the effort to shout them down and suppress them, these facts won't go away.

Two and a half years of FOX propaga programming mooted.

AyeCantSeeYou

Please enforce the rules, as written, here. Don't let miscreants skate by shutting down the thread.
Biden. One of the best, if not best jobs presidents ever. We are pumping gas like crazy, inflation is relatively low compared to other western countries, Russia is not being free reign, we aren't budding up to north Korea, our allies are respecting us again, it goes on and on.

When will all this winning end?

Biden. One of the best, if not best jobs presidents ever. We are pumping gas like crazy, inflation is relatively low compared to other western countries, Russia is not being free reign, we aren't budding up to north Korea, our allies are respecting us again, it goes on and on.

When will all this winning end?
It is hard to deny that, by traditional measures, he's on a serious roll...

Forum List

Back