The relationship between animals & humans is evolving.

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017

From murdering~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(murder)

1626470618697.png
1626470633583.png
1626470842793.png

To being one with one in friendship

1626470922930.png
1626470934189.png
1626470945281.png

If the Tiger, elephant or lion knew what we humans have done to them, do you believe they would be so friendly--?
If Only They Knew
:)-

View attachment 513553 View attachment 513554 View attachment 513555

View attachment 513556 View attachment 513558 View attachment 513560

If the Tiger, elephant or lion knew what we humans have done to them, do you believe they would be so friendly--?
If Only They Knew
its not murder if they were given permits. You know hunting is one of the best sources of revenue for poorer nations where these animals are found

If Only They Knew
I thought this was going to be a troll thread
about BLM and police learning to get along!

If Only They Knew

I hope you're right, but I don't know. Sadly, in many parts of the world animals are still considered mere objects to be used and exploited without any regard for them whatsoever.

We have some barbaric types like that here on this forum, I'm sure they'll be along shortly.

I might sound gay but I wish the relationship with animals would evolve quicker.

It genuinely pains me the lack of relationship some humans have with animals to the extent that they take pleasure in being cruel to them like they're a source of entertainment for them.

Animals are intelligent, compassionate, have feelings and feel pain - don't let any cold hearted border-line sociopath try and tell you differently.

I've actually been a vegetarian since I was about 5 and whilst I'm not militant and think meat is murder, humane slaughter is the only thing I ask when it's an animal that's been bred and spent it's year or so in the field especially to be eaten (and yes I know not every animal has a year in the field - factory farming etc).

Whilst it's a job that needs to be done, I think it takes a certain type of person with a certain frame of mind to work in an abattoir have an animal look at you and proceed to shoot it in the head and bleed it out.

Regards the comment above with the big game hunting in Africa and how there's permits issued etc - I get that, but it's not the point for me. It's a certain type of person who finds enjoyment in that and will travel across the world, paying tens of thousands to have their blood-lust fantasy quenched. Says everything about them as people.

its not murder if they were given permits. You know hunting is one of the best sources of revenue for poorer nations where these animals are found
This is blood money for the joy of killing. Thank God this practice is on the decline but still there are a few who believe killing a lion makes them better than lions but It doesn’t. God will punish them; but I would rather they got their due a little sooner.

Some believe we should send them a few viper snakes in a Christmas rapped present with a card that says,

Close your eyes before opening and then reach in to feel the feel of gem stones cut just for you.

1626472054873.png

When the animal population outgrows its habitat and mass starvation occurs within the population of those animals I suppose you'll be calling for birth control measures to be available to animals.

*****SMILE*****

:)

This is blood money for the joy of killing. Thank God this practice is on the decline but still there are a few who believe killing a lion makes them better than lions but It doesn’t. God will punish them; but I would rather they got their due a little sooner.

Some believe we should send them a few viper snakes in a Christmas rapped present with a card that says,

Close your eyes before opening and then reach in to feel the feel of gem stones cut just for you.
You should send them to the country that allows such hunts if you feel that way. I am sure you are eating chicken, beef, or fish? all are gods creatures, where do we send your vipers?

Trophy hunting provides jobs, and revenue for communities who would otherwise resort to poaching as a source of income.
Trophy hunting is good for both man, and nature.

It would be better if you made the humans hunt the animals without the howitzer rifles and the guides who get them so close they can spit on them.
That would be interesting.

I might sound gay but I wish the relationship with animals would evolve quicker.

It genuinely pains me the lack of relationship some humans have with animals to the extent that they take pleasure in being cruel to them like they're a source of entertainment for them.

Animals are intelligent, compassionate, have feelings and feel pain - don't let any cold hearted border-line sociopath try and tell you differently.

I've actually been a vegetarian since I was about 5 and whilst I'm not militant and think meat is murder, humane slaughter is the only thing I ask when it's an animal that's been bred and spent it's year or so in the field especially to be eaten (and yes I know not every animal has a year in the field - factory farming etc).

Whilst it's a job that needs to be done, I think it takes a certain type of person with a certain frame of mind to work in an abattoir have an animal look at you and proceed to shoot it in the head and bleed it out.

Regards the comment above with the big game hunting in Africa and how there's permits issued etc - I get that, but it's not the point for me. It's a certain type of person who finds enjoyment in that and will travel across the world, paying tens of thousands to have their blood-lust fantasy quenched. Says everything about them as people.

You don't sound gay at all, I think the opposite is true. Guys who try to act all tough and constantly talk about eating steak while bashing vegans and vegetarians are the cowardly ones. Probably overcompensating for their....um...shortcomings, if you know what I mean.

I've said it before but I'll say it again. Real men defend and protect the innocent, vulnerable and defenseless. Not exploit them.

The locals do not get that revenue, but you knew that already

some of them do, some of them don't, its not an all or nothing, how much actual tax money does a working American see, certainly not all of it

I might sound gay but I wish the relationship with animals would evolve quicker
Why do you feel the need to worry that respecting ALL LIFE -- especially a developed mammal-- sounds "gay."

We treat animals like a crop. It's vulgar. HUMANS in their current state are the only thing standing in the way of God's prophecy of a time that is SOON coming where the nature of animals will be radically changed.

It is the spirit of Satan influencing Man and leading them to commit vile acts against GOD'S creation.

You don't sound gay at all, I think the opposite is true. Guys who try to act all tough and constantly talk about eating steak while bashing vegans and vegetarians are the cowardly ones. Probably overcompensating for their....um...shortcomings, if you know what I mean.

I've said it before but I'll say it again. Real men defend and protect the innocent, vulnerable and defenseless. Not exploit them.
Don't get me wrong some vegetarians and vegans the militant ones do tend to go over the score - there's no need for them to break into supermarkets/restaurants etc and chain themselves to objects and scream meat is murder at folk. That turns folk right off them and against their cause.

But I've never understood the snobbery in some folk who have issues with what people want to eat and what their food choices is. Who cares if you don't eat meat, what's the problem? provided you aren't in their face then they're the ones out of order.

Don't get me wrong some vegetarians and vegans the militant ones do tend to go over the score - there's no need for them to break into supermarkets/restaurants etc and chain themselves to objects and scream meat is murder at folk. That turns folk right off them and against their cause.

But I've never understood the snobbery in some folk who have issues with what people want to eat and what their food choices is. Who cares if you don't eat meat, what's the problem? provided you aren't in their face then they're the ones out of order.

I understand where you're coming from, but I see it a little differently. I've been vegan for five years, and like most people, I too used to think that vegans were extreme and off-putting. But once I learned about how absolutely horrible and diabolical the animal industries are, I can't fault them for their passion and commitment to trying to open people's eyes and change the world. I do agree that some approaches are counterproductive… but then again, different types of people respond to different things. Believe it or not, there are some people who have gone vegan because of the more "militant" types who didn't sugarcoat things.

I understand where you're coming from, but I see it a little differently. I've been vegan for five years, and like most people, I too used to think that vegans were extreme and off-putting. But once I learned about how absolutely horrible and diabolical the animal industries are, I can't fault them for their passion and commitment to trying to open people's eyes and change the world. I do agree that some approaches are counterproductive… but then again, different types of people respond to different things. Believe it or not, there are some people who have gone vegan because of the more "militant" types who didn't sugarcoat things.
Agree and disagree - nothing you've said there is out of order or wrong. It will convert some folk, turn other folk off - it maybe works out about even overall but I just don't like a militant approach to anything in life. I find it off putting no matter the taboo subject.

I do think folk should be familiar with their meat though and the process for it (and not the fluffy version of cows in fields, going about in trucks, arriving at the plant and then mysteriously all packaged nice in a supermarket fridge)

I made the connection for myself very easily.

In Glasgow there used to be a big meat market and abattoir more or less in the city centre on Duke Street that was actually quite world famous. My Gran knew one of the guys that worked in it and took me with her aged 5 so she could get meat at Christmas time - I walked in and remember it vividly - guys in white coats soaked in blood.

I even remember one of the guys trying to pretend to me when he seen my face that it was "rasberry juice" - I might have been 5 but I wasn't stupid.

Then I seen the abattoir joined into it with guys man handling lambs, pigs etc throwing them up the ramp to slaughter and I joined the dots and I've not been able to stomach meat ever since.

Not for any real moral reasons (although I don't like the process and will always advocate humane slaughter) but because I was traumatised and couldn't actually put it past my lips and keep it down.

I tried myself out a few years ago in Valencia. Had a few beers in me and was waiting on my mates arriving in a bar on the port - the nice man serving me come over with a plate with some ham and other little nibbles of meat. I really tried but minute it was past my lips I ran into toilet and gagged it straight back up. It's a mental thing now for me.

If you saw your pet being treated the way we treat cattle and pigs and chickens, the abusers would often lose their lives.

I would treat a killing of my animals as the killing of a child.

People are comfortable with it because they dont know the creature's INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY. They ALL have one

If Only They Knew
They immediately call Cohen & Cohen and ask for B defended for reparations

Forum List

Back