The relationship between animals & humans is evolving.

I am sure you are eating chicken, beef, or fish? all are gods creatures, where do we send your vipers?
I eat chickens and have a good steak from time to time; but I did not kill any of them. And the death of the chicken, cow and trout was for nourishment, not just for the fun of it.

There is a difference, but if you can not tell one from another that is your problem, not mine

I understand where you're coming from, but I see it a little differently. I've been vegan for five years,
The men who killed that elephant or tiger or lion did not eat them afterwards. They killed them for the joy of killing.
:)-

From murdering~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(murder)

View attachment 513553 View attachment 513554 View attachment 513555

To being one with one in friendship

View attachment 513556 View attachment 513558 View attachment 513560

If the Tiger, elephant or lion knew what we humans have done to them, do you believe they would be so friendly--?
If Only They Knew
Killing an animal is not "murder," and those other animals are NOT "friendly." Do you think they are performing those tricks because someone asked nicely?

If the Tiger, elephant or lion knew what we humans have done to them, do you believe they would be so friendly--?
If Only They Knew
I would hardly describe those pictures of trainers and their animals as friendship.
Those "friends" are wild animals and have many times turned on and either maimed or killed their trainers.
Killer Whales killed two trainers at SeaWorld.
They lived up to their name, imagine that.

Ask Siegfried and Roy about their friendship with big cats also...

We have some barbaric types like that here on this forum, I'm sure they'll be along shortly.
I did not expect them to come out defending the murder of animals for the joy of killing them.

Until now. at least the finger is pointing at them for all to see
1626494536874.png

I did not expect them to come out defending the murder of animals for the joy of killing them.

But they seem to be doing just that.

At least they have made themselves known

I only speak for myself, I see you [[o9}]

I see you (=:-
Do you see me-? :)-

Last edited:

If Only They Knew
Are you off your rocker? Those circus show animals spend their lives in cages, except when theyre taking the pictures in your OP and training. Those elephants have been whipped hundreds of times. You didnt notice how everyone has a long stick in their hands? What the fuck do you think thats for? :cuckoo:

Those hunters paid a fuck ton of money to remove a SPECIFIC nuisance animal that is either preying on its own kind, preying on humans or it keeps destroying the crops of a local village. Those huners are the only reason elephants arent extinct. Who the fuck do you think pays to keep poachers away? The villagers or the guy who paid $50,000 for a hunting tag?

God you people are stupid. I LOVE animals a fuck of a lot more than most. Even i know that these hunters are necessary and that circus shit that you love is tragic and awful.

Last edited:
I am sure you are eating chicken, beef, or fish? all are gods creatures, where do we send your vipers?
I eat chickens and have a good steak from time to time; but I did not kill any of them. And the death of the chicken, cow and trout was for nourishment, not just for the fun of it.

There is a difference, but if you can not tell one from another that is your problem, not mine
Some of those animals in Africa are eaten as well

If Only They Knew
its not murder if they were given permits. You know hunting is one of the best sources of revenue for poorer nations where these animals are found

It's amazing how humans find it so easy to justify killing.

People wonder how the Nazis managed to murder 6 million Jews, among others... it's not hard when you realize that the killing of animals is accepted without any worry, unless the animal is cute. Even then people will easily justify it.

What the fuck do you think thats for? :cuckoo:
Those hunters paid a fuck ton of money
Who the fuck do you think pays to keep poachers away?
The villagers or the guy who paid $50,000 for a hunting tag?
God you people are stupid.
I LOVE animals a fuck of a lot more than most. Even i know that these hunters are necessary and that circus shit that you love is tragic and awful.

Wow, $50,000 to kill, what a bargain.
Godfuckingboy, you have a way with words

Some of those animals in Africa are eaten as well
Some of the people too.

What the fuck do you think thats for? :cuckoo:
Those hunters paid a fuck ton of money
Who the fuck do you think pays to keep poachers away?
The villagers or the guy who paid $50,000 for a hunting tag?
God you people are stupid.
I LOVE animals a fuck of a lot more than most. Even i know that these hunters are necessary and that circus shit that you love is tragic and awful.

Wow, $50,000 to kill, what a bargain.
Godfuckingboy, you have a way with words
Youre denying reality if you think it isnt the best case scenario. Stopping hunters from buying those tags would be catastrophic for the animal kingdom.

Last edited:
Youre denying reality if you think it isnt the best case scenario. Stopping hunters from buying those tags would be catastrophic for the animal kingdom.
That is double talk, or as they say from both ends of your mouth

That is double talk, or as they say from both ends of your mouth
"Double talk"? How did i distort or disguise my words? My post is very easy to read and understand. Where the fuck does "double talk" come into play here?

Did you not have an effective rebuttal to my post or something? Is that why you wasted everyones time with your nonsense response? If you cant defend your position, why would you continue to take that position? :cuckoo:

If you cant defend your position, why would you continue to take that position? :cuckoo:
“Stopping the buying of kill tags would be catastrophic for the animal kingdom”

How can stopping the buying of killing permits be catastrophic for the animal kingdom?

“Stopping the buying of kill tags would be catastrophic for the animal kingdom”

How can stopping the buying of killing permits be catastrophic for the animal kingdom?
The ONLY reason any white rhinos exist is because the hunting tags pay to have armed security follow it. The same goes for elephants. Hunting tags are used to fight poachers. It is the only source of income in that regard. African tax payers sure as hell arent footing the bill.

The ONLY reason any white rhinos exist is because the hunting tags pay to have armed security follow it. The same goes for elephants. Hunting tags are used to fight poachers. It is the only source of income in that regard. African tax payers sure as hell arent footing the bill.
I misunderstood the term “hunting tags” which exposes my ignorance.
At least I stuck around long enough to witness my ignorance.

Godboy, forgive me for being the ass hole I appeared to be.

I will strive to listen before speaking in the future.

Forum List

Back