The Reason Why I Don't Have A Single Ounce Of Respect For Any Republican Today

Bush was, and is, a COLOSSAL FAILURE. He himself and his policies...which are RW policies. Which is what Romney's wanting to go back to...which bastards like yourself are supporting.
No they weren't....Chimpola's foreign and domestic policies -from international warmongering abroad to massive spending and bureaucratic bloat at home- were barely distinguishable from those of hard leftist LBJ.

The only reason that foaming-at-the-mouth freaks like you hate him is the (R) next to his name.

homeland security isnt a leftwing idea. it would have been better to state these guys move more towards centrist policies which really blend together.
Almost the entirety of USAPATRIOT act was tried to be passed by Bubba Clintoon on a piecemeal basis...This is a fact.

Also, there were plenty of Ds on board with creating the Department of Fatherland Security and TSA.

You share the blame, pal.

Hey Marc, just thought I would let you know I did not respect the Ds today or yesterday or the day before that and tomorrow is not looking so good either. Just a friendly FYI for this thread of proclamations.

It always seems strange to me that the Repubs can never stand up and either take credit for their actions or take resonsibiltiy for same.

Like with the war. Every single fuking time that Rethugs are criticzed for the war in Iraq, instead of proudly proclaiming that, yes we did want to go to war in Iraq and yes we did have the POTUS selling that idea to the public and yes the sales job worked and we invaded Iraq.

Why can't you rethugs proudly stand up for the invasion of Iraq.

Instead, any criticism is met by the same bull shit; the Dems voted for it to.

Kinda like a kid that gets caught doing something they shouldn't have saying; well he did it to. Like that makes it all right.

That line of "well they did it to" doesn't work. Not with my kids and not with the bullshit justifcation you rethugs try and use for YOUR war in Iraq.
Exactly, this is why I don't respect them. They haven't, they will not, they cannot, accept PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for THEIR plans and ideas being a failure. They're simply interested in PUNISHING Obama and BLAMING him for all of it. They have nothing but CONTEMPT for Obama...the CONTEMPT they SHOULD have placed and have for Bush...who STILL remains their darling in their heart of hearts.

This is borne out in their posts.

Why don't you tell me why the Repugs are not proudly proclaiming their accomplishment?

Tell my why, any time the justification of the war is mentioned, you rethugs have to try and put it back on the Dems?

And who in the fuk did you think was appearing on TV selling the idea of going to war in Iraq. Who was that man doing all the selling? Was it Obama? Was it a prominent Dem making all those statements about mushroom clouds and shit. WHO WAS IT?

When you find out who that person was, you will find the leader of the war effort in Iraq.

(Here is a clue, he doesn't have a D next to his name.)
15 pages and not ONE Republican has DEFENDED their actions during the Bush Regime. Not a one.

It's one long list of RW posters going, "But, but, but...Dems signed on to it too...Waaaahhh!!!"

Sickening!

*spits on the floor*

I'm disgusted.

It always seems strange to me that the Repubs can never stand up and either take credit for their actions or take resonsibiltiy for same.

Like with the war. Every single fuking time that Rethugs are criticzed for the war in Iraq, instead of proudly proclaiming that, yes we did want to go to war in Iraq and yes we did have the POTUS selling that idea to the public and yes the sales job worked and we invaded Iraq.

Kinda like a kid that gets caught doing something they shouldn't have saying; well he did it to. Like that makes it all right.

That line of "well they did it to" doesn't work. Not with my kids and not with the bullshit justifcation you rethugs try and use for YOUR war in Iraq.
Exactly, this is why I don't respect them. They haven't, they will not, they cannot, accept PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for THEIR plans and ideas being a failure. They're simply interested in PUNISHING Obama and BLAMING him for all of it. They have nothing but CONTEMPT for Obama...the CONTEMPT they SHOULD have placed and have for Bush...who STILL remains their darling in their heart of hearts.

Why don't you tell me why the Repugs are not proudly proclaiming their accomplishment?

Tell my why, any time the justification of the war is mentioned, you rethugs have to try and put it back on the Dems?

And who in the fuk did you think was appearing on TV selling the idea of going to war in Iraq. Who was that man doing all the selling? Was it Obama? Was it a prominent Dem making all those statements about mushroom clouds and shit. WHO WAS IT?

When you find out who that person was, you will find the leader of the war effort in Iraq.

15 pages and not ONE Republican has DEFENDED their actions during the Bush Regime. Not a one.

It's one long list of RW posters going, "But, but, but...Dems signed on to it too...Waaaahhh!!!"

Sickening!

*spits on the floor*

I'm disgusted.

You created this thread and you should also show that you are able to look at both major political parties with a critical and unbiased eye imo and address the shared failures they both have. I do not see that happening because you are just another D afflicted with lingering BDD.

The reason I cannot, I mean CANNOT respect a single Republican today is because they sat SILENTLY and WILLINGLY by while Bush n Cheney went on a nationwide and worldwide RAMPAGE on the Constitution and the economy.

Now Obama has come and began to actually REPAIR the MASSIVE AMOUNTS of DAMAGE that those madmen in the last Administration did to this country they're claiming to be mad to the point of rabidness for what's occurred.
SHOULD HAVE been incensed about WHILE Bush n Cheney were doing it...they've suddenly woken up.

No...I spit on them. I spit on each. and. every. one. of. them.

I have NO respect for those bastards...none whatsoever.

Obama will win again and he will win HANDILY.

I just HOPE that they finally learn a lesson and change their ways...actually practice what they preach for a while.

Personal Responsibility.

If I understand your position, you can't respect Republicans because you are a lying sack of shit.

Did I get that right?

You created this thread and you should also show that you are able to look at both major political parties with a critical and unbiased eye imo and address the shared failures they both have. I do not see that happening because you are just another D afflicted with lingering BDD.
What is right about your statement is the fact that you simply do not see.

I have contempt for Obama and anyone who supports his policies. They are without exception dishonest, elitist pigs.

Sickening!

*spits on the floor*

I'm disgusted.

I addressed you in this thread directly twice and i never mention any politician. I went directly to the core of your unfounded hate. You ignored those posts.

It is sickening

I'm not childish enough to spit on the floor

And I won't blame it on any of your brethren.

See the Dems fail to take any responsibility..........it's all Repbulicans' fault to them.

Grow up and realize the left side voted for the same war as the right side. It was done together, your intelligence was the same as theirs.

Take responsibility for your actions, for your deeds and grow the fork up!! You're acting like a 6 year old that refuses to take responsibility for tripping your brother and accusing him of spilling the milk.

Little, little man you are Marc, insignificant in your little world.

How about you tell us exactly how the Republicans were the only people responsible for Iraq. Then and only then will you have a legitimate argument.

George Bush did not decide to go to Iraq all by himself. Unlike Libya, he had BI-PARTISAN congressional agreement and approval. Yea, he didn't build that himself. :eusa_whistle:

Here is a clue for you. Provide a link to ALL of those statements about mushroom clouds and who made them.

Could it have been this reference to nukes?

Dick Durbin > September 30, 1999
"One of the most compelling threats we in this country face today is the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. Threat assessments regularly warn us of the possibility that North Korea, Iran, Iraq, or some other nation may acquire or develop nuclear weapons."

Or this one?

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retained some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capability. Intelligence reports also indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons, but has not yet achieved nuclear capability." -- Robert Byrd, October 2002

Maybe this one?
"There's no question that Saddam Hussein is a threat... Yes, he has chemical and biological weapons. He's had those for a long time. But the United States right now is on a very much different defensive posture than we were before September 11th of 2001... He is, as far as we know, actively pursuing nuclear capabilities, though he doesn't have nuclear warheads yet. If he were to acquire nuclear weapons, I think our friends in the region would face greatly increased risks as would we." -- Wesley Clark on September 26, 2002

Or this one?

"Whether one agrees or disagrees with the Administration’s policy towards Iraq, I don’t think there can be any question about Saddam’s conduct. He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do. He lies and cheats; he snubs the mandate and authority of international weapons inspectors; and he games the system to keep buying time against enforcement of the just and legitimate demands of the United Nations, the Security Council, the United States and our allies. Those are simply the facts." -- Henry Waxman, Oct 10, 2002

I do have a lot more, and they all came from Democrats.

The reason I cannot, I mean CANNOT respect a single Republican today is because they sat SILENTLY and WILLINGLY by while Bush n Cheney went on a nationwide and worldwide RAMPAGE on the Constitution and the economy.

Now Obama has come and began to actually REPAIR the MASSIVE AMOUNTS of DAMAGE that those madmen in the last Administration did to this country they're claiming to be mad to the point of rabidness for what's occurred.
SHOULD HAVE been incensed about WHILE Bush n Cheney were doing it...they've suddenly woken up.

I just HOPE that they finally learn a lesson and change their ways...actually practice what they preach for a while.

Personal Responsibility.

So tell me, how did you feel when you were old enough to understand that Truman dropped the bombs on Japan, were you as incensed, huh?

So are you going to spit on Clinton, Gore, Albright, et al...???

Did you forget or just forgive their support to take out Saddam Hussein...

Where do you get this faux outrage for Bush & Cheney from, did they teach you this in race baiting class??

All Obama has accomplished is to provide someone like yourself justification to be a leach and somehow you think that gives you some holier than thou right...

When you invoke the gospel to make your point, do you forget that your pulling the lever for a Pro Choice candidate???

What a hypocrite...

No rebuttal Marc...

No surprise...

No BALLS...

GW...your stuff is irrelevant...they have nothing to do w/this thread.

Create a thread for those issues and they'll be addressed.

Thanks.

Personal Responsibility.

Actually the real reason is that you are a liberal that is wrapped up in ideology instead of reality. It should be DEMOCRATS and Obama that you have absolutely no respect for. When Bush was in office the Patriot Act was denounced by all of you, you were ready to impeach Bush, yet it was Congress that passed the thing. Yet now, after promising to get rid of it, Obama has strengthen it. For crying out loud Obama even has a kill list where he has used to kill an American citizen and his 16 year olds son.

But do you lose faith in Obama. NO that would require a tad bit of integrity which the left is completely divorced of. No just like everything with Obama you blame someone else for HIS excesses. He hasn't changed one thing concerning what you said he is worse then Bush in all regards. Just revisit the whistle blowers that Obama has hounded.

Obama has Prosecuted More Whistleblowers than All Other Presidents COMBINED

Last edited:
Bush was a great president and Cheney a superlative vice president. When compared to obama and biden, they were princes and angels.

Thanks.

It's pretty telling how much hate you have that you had to create two threads on the same subject.
I have ALWAYS been CRYSTAL CLEAR about the RAW CONTEMPT I have for the policies of the Bush Administration, the Neo-Cons and those that support him and them.

If you're going to support Bush, the Ne0-CON$ and/or their policies I have contempt for you too.

I will never forget, forgive nor let it slide.

Personal Responsibility.

Actually the real reason is that you are a liberal that is wrapped up in ideology instead of reality. It should be DEMOCRATS and Obama that you have absolutely no respect for. When Bush was in office the Patriot Act was denounced by all of you, you were ready to impeach Bush, yet it was Congress that passed the thing. Yet now, after promising to get rid of it, Obama has strengthen it. For crying out loud Obama even has a kill list where he has used to kill an American citizen and his 16 year olds son.

But do you lose faith in Obama. NO that would require a tad bit of integrity which the left is completely divorced of. No just like everything with Obama you blame someone else for HIS excesses. He hasn't changed one thing concerning what you said he is worse then Bush in all regards. Just revisit the whistle blowers that Obama has hounded.

Obama has Prosecuted More Whistleblowers than All Other Presidents COMBINED
Obama didn't CREATE nor did he ENACT these policies.

You state that he continued them. History has shown that whenever a President gains new powers, they almost NEVER lose them.

You have Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the NEO-CON$ to thank for that. Yet, you're only, ONLY interested in hating Obama for merely continuing what those bastards CREATED.

No...I reject your false nonsense. Take some RESPONSIBILITY for what YOUR guy Bush did. Start there hack.

Last edited:
Grandpa, you have shown much moral dexterity and character before, and I do have respect for you.

You should be joining me in condemning Bush, Cheney, and the NEOCON$' policies that have utterly destroyed the credibility of the Party you love...The Republicans.

Join me brother, don't try to stop me.

Thanks.

It's pretty telling how much hate you have that you had to create two threads on the same subject.
I have ALWAYS been CRYSTAL CLEAR about the RAW CONTEMPT I have for the policies of the Bush Administration, the Neo-Cons and those that support him and them.

If you're going to support Bush, the Ne0-CON$ and/or their policies I have contempt for you too.

I will never forget, forgive nor let it slide.

stop acting like a drama queen. Bush is gone

Grandpa, you have shown much moral dexterity and character before, and I do have respect for you.

You should be joining me in condemning Bush, Cheney, and the NEOCON$' policies that have utterly destroyed the credibility of the Party you love...The Republicans.

Join me brother, don't try to stop me.

Bush was an average president who made plenty of mistakes but i don't live in the past. If I did you'd hear me bitching about low moral character of Clinton. Clinton and Bush are gone. I'm focused on the hear and now.

Forum List

Back