The Reason Why I Don't Have A Single Ounce Of Respect For Any Republican Today

The reason I cannot, I mean CANNOT respect a single Republican today is because they sat SILENTLY and WILLINGLY by while Bush n Cheney went on a nationwide and worldwide RAMPAGE on the Constitution and the economy.

Now Obama has come and began to actually REPAIR the MASSIVE AMOUNTS of DAMAGE that those madmen in the last Administration did to this country they're claiming to be mad to the point of rabidness for what's occurred.
SHOULD HAVE been incensed about WHILE Bush n Cheney were doing it...they've suddenly woken up.

No...I spit on them. I spit on each. and. every. one. of. them.

I have NO respect for those bastards...none whatsoever.

Obama will win again and he will win HANDILY.

I just HOPE that they finally learn a lesson and change their ways...actually practice what they preach for a while.

Personal Responsibility.

Actually the real reason is that you are a liberal that is wrapped up in ideology instead of reality. It should be DEMOCRATS and Obama that you have absolutely no respect for. When Bush was in office the Patriot Act was denounced by all of you, you were ready to impeach Bush, yet it was Congress that passed the thing. Yet now, after promising to get rid of it, Obama has strengthen it. For crying out loud Obama even has a kill list where he has used to kill an American citizen and his 16 year olds son.

But do you lose faith in Obama. NO that would require a tad bit of integrity which the left is completely divorced of. No just like everything with Obama you blame someone else for HIS excesses. He hasn't changed one thing concerning what you said he is worse then Bush in all regards. Just revisit the whistle blowers that Obama has hounded.

Obama has Prosecuted More Whistleblowers than All Other Presidents COMBINED
Obama didn't CREATE not ENACT these policies.

You state that he continued them. History has shown that whenever a President gains new powers, they almost NEVER lose them.

You have Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the NEO-CON$ to thank for that. Yet, you're only, ONLY interested in hating Obama for merely continuing what those bastards CREATED.

No...I reject your false nonsense. Take some RESPONSIBILITY for what YOUR guy Bush did. Start there hack.

Obama promised you that he would get rid of them and didn't. Bush and Chaney never did. So you have more respect for someone that outright lied to you then someone who actually did you no harm, fine live in an another reality.

The reason I cannot, I mean CANNOT respect a single Republican today is because they sat SILENTLY and WILLINGLY by while Bush n Cheney went on a nationwide and worldwide RAMPAGE on the Constitution and the economy.

Now Obama has come and began to actually REPAIR the MASSIVE AMOUNTS of DAMAGE that those madmen in the last Administration did to this country they're claiming to be mad to the point of rabidness for what's occurred.
SHOULD HAVE been incensed about WHILE Bush n Cheney were doing it...they've suddenly woken up.

I just HOPE that they finally learn a lesson and change their ways...actually practice what they preach for a while.

Personal Responsibility.

So tell me, how did you feel when you were old enough to understand that Truman dropped the bombs on Japan, were you as incensed, huh?

So are you going to spit on Clinton, Gore, Albright, et al...???

Did you forget or just forgive their support to take out Saddam Hussein...

Where do you get this faux outrage for Bush & Cheney from, did they teach you this in race baiting class??

All Obama has accomplished is to provide someone like yourself justification to be a leach and somehow you think that gives you some holier than thou right...

When you invoke the gospel to make your point, do you forget that your pulling the lever for a Pro Choice candidate???

What a hypocrite...

No rebuttal Marc...

No surprise...

No BALLS...

GW...your stuff is irrelevant...they have nothing to do w/this thread.

Create a thread for those issues and they'll be addressed.

Thanks.

Really, irrelevant???

Need a new thread?? Weak!!

You haven't a clue what violates the constitution Marc...

Your entitlement mentality is what ALL AMERICANS need to spit on...

You claim to be a Christian, yet you support a Pro Choice agenda...

You have no idea what personal responsibility is...

Your non rebuttal proves my points, no new thread needed...

Personal Responsibility.

Actually the real reason is that you are a liberal that is wrapped up in ideology instead of reality. It should be DEMOCRATS and Obama that you have absolutely no respect for. When Bush was in office the Patriot Act was denounced by all of you, you were ready to impeach Bush, yet it was Congress that passed the thing. Yet now, after promising to get rid of it, Obama has strengthen it. For crying out loud Obama even has a kill list where he has used to kill an American citizen and his 16 year olds son.

But do you lose faith in Obama. NO that would require a tad bit of integrity which the left is completely divorced of. No just like everything with Obama you blame someone else for HIS excesses. He hasn't changed one thing concerning what you said he is worse then Bush in all regards. Just revisit the whistle blowers that Obama has hounded.

Obama has Prosecuted More Whistleblowers than All Other Presidents COMBINED

Marc's paradox is he is a closet racist, he hates the white man...

Personal Responsibility.
They have no defense, only one-word insults and other similar things. See...?
Oddball said:
Hi, you have received -1775 reputation points from Oddball.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
loser

Regards,
Oddball

Note: This is an automated message.
:lol:
lol

Personal Responsibility.
Oddball said:

Comment:
loser

Regards,
Oddball

lol

You're right.. That's funny as hell DUMMY! :lol:

It's pretty telling how much hate you have that you had to create two threads on the same subject.
I have ALWAYS been CRYSTAL CLEAR about the RAW CONTEMPT I have for the policies of the Bush Administration, the Neo-Cons and those that support him and them.

If you're going to support Bush, the Ne0-CON$ and/or their policies I have contempt for you too.

I will never forget, forgive nor let it slide.

stop acting like a drama queen. Bush is gone
Stop acting like the world began when Obama got elected.

There's a reason why we are where we are.

Join me brother, don't fight me.

Grandpa, you have shown much moral dexterity and character before, and I do have respect for you.

You should be joining me in condemning Bush, Cheney, and the NEOCON$' policies that have utterly destroyed the credibility of the Party you love...The Republicans.

Join me brother, don't try to stop me.

Bush was an average president who made plenty of mistakes but i don't live in the past. If I did you'd hear me bitching about low moral character of Clinton. Clinton and Bush are gone. I'm focused on the hear and now.
Then speak out on the evils in your party when and where it applies.

That's all I ask brother...speak out.

You've done it before, so I know you have it in you. Speak out.

I have ALWAYS been CRYSTAL CLEAR about the RAW CONTEMPT I have for the policies of the Bush Administration, the Neo-Cons and those that support him and them.

If you're going to support Bush, the Ne0-CON$ and/or their policies I have contempt for you too.

I will never forget, forgive nor let it slide.

stop acting like a drama queen. Bush is gone
Stop acting like the world began when Obama got elected.

There's a reason why we are where we are.

Join me brother, don't fight me.

Grampa Murked U was tossing salads in jail during the Bush years, so forgive him if he wants to forget.

Personal Responsibility.
Oddball said:

Comment:
loser

Regards,
Oddball

lol

Denial is the first sign, take it like a man, admit it...

What have you to lose... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I recall the first 2 years of barry were like the 8 yrs of bush.
How so?

I'm not going to let this generic claptrap slide.

Can you give a description that compares and relates the two?

Just stating so w/o a reference, a description or anything is just a waste of type.

Because it is obvious they (the REPUBLICANS) are going to kick Obama's sorry ass and his ugly ?wife? right out of the White House !

Personal Responsibility.

*yawn* so, check didnt arrive yet?

Grandpa, you have shown much moral dexterity and character before, and I do have respect for you.

You should be joining me in condemning Bush, Cheney, and the NEOCON$' policies that have utterly destroyed the credibility of the Party you love...The Republicans.

Join me brother, don't try to stop me.

Bush was an average president who made plenty of mistakes but i don't live in the past. If I did you'd hear me bitching about low moral character of Clinton. Clinton and Bush are gone. I'm focused on the hear and now.

When i see something i don't like i will but i have no desire to saddle todays politicians with the mistakes of their predecessors. The time to bitch about Bush was when he was in office. Nothing you say now changes anything. Obama has had the power to change things for four years now and instead he embraced Bush's big spending and war policies.
Your distaste for our CURRENT MESS is misdirected

Notice there is NOTHING with the Democrat party he wants to change...Just the other PARTY.

Marc is a partisan hack, nothing else and who care who he respects..the feeling are probably mutual:lol:

The GOP's blind adherence to political dogma, their rejection of facts out of hand which conflict with that dogma, and their hostility to privacy, due process, and equal protection rights are sufficient reasons enough.

Years later we are still talking Bush.
I seem to remember we voted for a "nice, articulate,well mannered,clean black man."
Those were Joe Biden's words by the way...

Why is it Libs never seem to deal with the hear and now.
Bush is not President.Obama is.
Why don't the Liibs here want to discuss his record?
All they want to do is cry about Bush.

Marc is using Bush to deflect from his own failings...what do you think happened to Marc to make him hate whitey like he does?

The GOP's blind adherence to political dogma,

And the Dems don't adhere to their political dogma? Whatever you say...:cuckoo:

their rejection of facts out of hand...

Specifics please...

...and their hostility to privacy,

Well thank goodness we don't have a Democrat President who would sign the NDAA, renew the Patriot Act, spy on civilians, and launch raids on medical marijuana facilities! :eusa_whistle:

due process,

NDAA was signed by???

and equal protection rights

Which rights would you be referring to?

While I can find plenty to bitch about from both parties, your please allegiance is really a very ugly thing.

When i see something i don't like i will but i have no desire to saddle todays politicians with the mistakes of their predecessors. The time to bitch about Bush was when he was in office. Nothing you say now changes anything. Obama has had the power to change things for four years now and instead he embraced Bush's big spending and war policies.
Your distaste for our CURRENT MESS is misdirected
no its not.

again for the umpteenth time, obama didn't CAUSE this mess.

he's actually improved it, and will continue to do so.

Forum List

Back