The reason the left is race baiting !!

You know, Cowman, your argument might have merit if black conservatives didn't get the SHIT kicked out of them by other blacks for daring to think for themselves.

My argument has merit because black conservatives do think for themselves, just as black liberals do. Why the fuck is it that they're black that you think they can't think for themselves?

Go out in the world and tell people who are making conscious decisions in their life about what they eat, what they do for entertainment, who they hang out with and who they choose to love that they aren't capable of thinking for themselves based on the decisions they are making.

See how warm of a fucking reception you get, you racist idiot.

see how far your stupid old race card will carry ewe,, that's the ticket.

well there was one of them who thought Guam would tip over,, and he was voting for policies that would affect all Americans.. that didn't scare the shit outta ewe?

There was a stupid politician? GASP! Way to go making the point of an unintelligent politician by using the fact that he was black, as if it had any fucking bearing on anything.

see when black people do stupid stuff skin color has nothing to do with it.. but when white people do stupid stuff it's cause they're racist,, and you wonder why we call you race baiters.. priceless simply priceless,, and yes,, I agree with the supposition that much of WHITE america is paying attention and are getting sick to death of it all..

What the fuck, I know you're dyslexic but I didn't know you were such a full blown retard. What does race have to do with making unintelligent comments? Are you actually saying that the politician you are talking about said something stupid because he was black? His skin color made him say a stupid statement? That's pretty much what your post read like.

Please show me where white politicians who say stupid shit(a hell of a lot of them) are said to do so because they are white.

I simply cannot understand why minorities don't FLOCK to your side. I truely do not understand. :doubt:

True. One would think minorities would want to leave the plantation and tell the white Liberals who control them to go F themselves.

It surely is a puzzlement why minorities don't see the light and join people like you. A huge puzzlement.

The Democrats simply cannot permit blacks to begin thinking for themselves.

Witness the desperation of NBC News editing the Zimmerman tape to incite racial rage.

You don't find it racist to believe that black people don't think for themselves? What are they, simpletons to you?

What the fuck is wrong with you fuckheads?
How do fuckheads like you treat black thinkers like Dr. Thomas Sowell, Dr. Walter E Williams, Larry Elder, Niger Innis, J.C. Watts, Col. Allen Wast and Herman Cain?

There's your answer, fuckchop.

I like J.C. Watts. I like Colin Powell. I have to wonder why they haven't gone farther in the Republican Party.

Idiots can't understand why they can't attract a larger black demographic when they try their absolute hardest to ridicule and denigrate African Americans as invalids incapable of making decisions for themselves.

Might as well call them unintelligent apes, you racist.

well there was one of them who thought Guam would tip over,, and he was voting for policies that would affect all Americans.. that didn't scare the shit outta ewe?

There was one what? Oh wait. I get it now. You want to paint all minorities by what one individual says.

That's a fun game. Can I play it too?

Being a melty bitch does not help your argument, Cowman.

LOL

You make my argument for me with your utterly stupid comments that could not stand up to rational conversation out on the city streets.

Have you tried asking the black people you see on the street why they choose to not think for themselves, and why they willingly serve on the Democrat Plantation?

Or do you worry about how their super strong ape strength might be a danger to you? After all, they just don't have the intelligence capacity for independent thought, who knows what kind of trouble they can be for you!

Idiots can't understand why they can't attract a larger black demographic when they try their absolute hardest to ridicule and denigrate African Americans as invalids incapable of making decisions for themselves.

Might as well call them unintelligent apes, you racist.

There was one what? Oh wait. I get it now. You want to paint all minorities by what one individual says.

That's a fun game. Can I play it too?

funny you don't bitch when the lefties do it to all Republicans and to most of the white people.. so you got no cred.. none,, zip,, nada.

How do fuckheads like you treat black thinkers like Dr. Thomas Sowell, Dr. Walter E Williams, Larry Elder, Niger Innis, J.C. Watts, Col. Allen Wast and Herman Cain?

There's your answer, fuckchop.

Like every other republican idiot? Yeah... you expected that to work, huh?

Answer the man. What do fuckheads like you do when a black man dares think for himself and step off the plantation?

What do Santorums like you do when a Mormon, like Harry Reid, dares think for himself and step off the republican plantation? What percentage of Mormons will vote for Romney?

LOL

You make my argument for me with your utterly stupid comments that could not stand up to rational conversation out on the city streets.

Have you tried asking the black people you see on the street why they choose to not think for themselves, and why they willingly serve on the Democrat Plantation?

Or do you worry about how their super strong ape strength might be a danger to you? After all, they just don't have the intelligence capacity for independent thought, who knows what kind of trouble they can be for you!

why is it that you think blacks are so damn violent? dew tell.

It's simple they are loosing independents and moderate white democrats !! they are not only in danger of loosing the white house but are in danger of loosing many congressional seats also !! they are in trouble and they are willing to tear this country apart to stay in power !!and their filthy hateful tactics will get worse as we get closer to election time !!

Even if the left does engage in some race bating, that doesn't get your idiot ass off the hook for BEING the kind of scumbag racist piece of shit they make reference to.

YOu make it easier for race baiters to exist and do their perverse "work."

Randi, you are a lowlife asshole.

It's simple they are loosing independents and moderate white democrats !! they are not only in danger of loosing the white house but are in danger of loosing many congressional seats also !! they are in trouble and they are willing to tear this country apart to stay in power !!and their filthy hateful tactics will get worse as we get closer to election time !!

Even if the left does engage in some race bating, that doesn't get your idiot ass off the hook for BEING the kind of scumbag racist piece of shit they make reference to.

I think the left calls everyone they hate racist,, and it don't matter a damn if there's any truth to it or not.. and that's a fact.

I think the left calls everyone they hate racist,, and it don't matter a damn if there's any truth to it or not.. and that's a fact.

That may be. Certainly morons like TDM do that.

But lowlife fuckwit rat bastard scumbags like Randi DO make it easier for them to perform the dishonest rhetorical tricks they try to foist off on everyone.

Is that your justification for Yidnar?

Who the fuck "justifies" Randi? He's just a piece of shit.

Akin to you.

That may be. Certainly morons like TDM do that.

But lowlife fuckwit rat bastard scumbags like Randi DO make it easier for them to perform the dishonest rhetorical tricks they try to foist off on everyone.

so you are of the opinion are you that they need a reason? I scoff at that notion..

LOL

why is it that you think blacks are so damn violent? dew tell.

ewe're knot vary smart, arr ewe?

It's not my business to justify anybody.. what's yer damn excuse for being a piece of shit?

You know a lot about Hate, don't you Willow?

Forum List

Back