The reason the left is race baiting !!

You don't find it racist to believe that black people don't think for themselves? What are they, simpletons to you?

What the fuck is wrong with you fuckheads?
How do fuckheads like you treat black thinkers like Dr. Thomas Sowell, Dr. Walter E Williams, Larry Elder, Niger Innis, J.C. Watts, Col. Allen Wast and Herman Cain?

There's your answer, fuckchop.

Like every other republican idiot? Yeah... you expected that to work, huh?

Answer the man. What do fuckheads like you do when a black man dares think for himself and step off the plantation?

How do fuckheads like you treat black thinkers like Dr. Thomas Sowell, Dr. Walter E Williams, Larry Elder, Niger Innis, J.C. Watts, Col. Allen Wast and Herman Cain?

I'm not a republican and you're still a race bigot fuckchop.

You need to work on your reading comprehension. I didn't call you a Republican.

Please explain to me how I am a race bigot. I'm not the one going around saying that black people can't think for themselves. Those people you listed have the power to think for themselves, and they choose a conservative ideology that differs from mine. No fucking special situation there.

Answer the man. What do fuckheads like you do when a black man dares think for himself and step off the plantation?

Just can't see how racist you are. Thinking black people can't possibly think for themselves unless they are aligned with you politically, and are somehow on some "plantation" willingly as slaves.

You fucking racist.

Last edited:
It's simple they are loosing independents and moderate white democrats !! they are not only in danger of loosing the white house but are in danger of loosing many congressional seats also !! they are in trouble and they are willing to tear this country apart to stay in power !!and their filthy hateful tactics will get worse as we get closer to election time !!

So what's the reason the right are fucking racist?

only because you and your kind say so..

It's simple they are loosing independents and moderate white democrats !! they are not only in danger of loosing the white house but are in danger of loosing many congressional seats also !! they are in trouble and they are willing to tear this country apart to stay in power !!and their filthy hateful tactics will get worse as we get closer to election time !!

So what's the reason the right are fucking racist?
we are behaviorist !! we judge by the content of your character and actions !!

Oh, yea. You're right. I can see that:

rednecks1.jpg

I'm not the one going around saying that black people can't think for themselves.

Nobody else did, either. It was said that Democrats can't permit such deviation.

You're fucking doing it right now. How the fuck do you not see that?

Black people are no different than any other individual out there and have the willpower to choose their own political party. Nobody is forced or coerced in this country to be part of a political party. If they wanted to be republicans and conservatively oriented, they would be. Those that are, do, and those that aren't don't.

Stop thinking that because they don't align with you they are somehow enslaved to not be able to think how they want.

You're treating them like fucking idiots, you racist douche.

Pathetic Desperation. Yep it will get much worse.

I'm not the one going around saying that black people can't think for themselves.

Nobody else did, either. It was said that Democrats can't permit such deviation.

You're fucking doing it right now. How the fuck do you not see that?

Black people are no different than any other individual out there and have the willpower to choose their own political party. Nobody is forced or coerced in this country to be part of a political party. If they wanted to be republicans and conservatively oriented, they would be. Those that are, do, and those that aren't don't.

Stop thinking that because they don't align with you they are somehow enslaved to not be able to think how they want.

You're treating them like fucking idiots, you racist douche.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that's just priceless..

Idiots can't understand why they can't attract a larger black demographic when they try their absolute hardest to ridicule and denigrate African Americans as invalids incapable of making decisions for themselves.

Might as well call them unintelligent apes, you racist.

"WillowTree: you will never be anything but a racist. ever."

Because I object to you calling black people lame brained incompetents? Yeah... who's the real racist, you dyslexic bitch?

Idiots can't understand why they can't attract a larger black demographic when they try their absolute hardest to ridicule and denigrate African Americans as invalids incapable of making decisions for themselves.

well there was one of them who thought Guam would tip over,, and he was voting for policies that would affect all Americans.. that didn't scare the shit outta ewe?

well there was one of them who thought Guam would tip over,, and he was voting for policies that would affect all Americans.. that didn't scare the shit outta ewe?

There was a stupid politician? GASP! Way to go making the point of an unintelligent politician by using the fact that he was black, as if it had any fucking bearing on anything.

You know, Cowman, your argument might have merit if black conservatives didn't get the SHIT kicked out of them by other blacks for daring to think for themselves.

There was a stupid politician? GASP! Way to go making the point of an unintelligent politician by using the fact that he was black, as if it had any fucking bearing on anything.

see when black people do stupid stuff skin color has nothing to do with it.. but when white people do stupid stuff it's cause they're racist,, and you wonder why we call you race baiters.. priceless simply priceless,, and yes,, I agree with the supposition that much of WHITE america is paying attention and are getting sick to death of it all..

You know, Cowman, your argument might have merit if black conservatives didn't get the SHIT kicked out of them by other blacks for daring to think for themselves.

My argument has merit because black conservatives do think for themselves, just as black liberals do. Why the fuck is it that they're black that you think they can't think for themselves?

Go out in the world and tell people who are making conscious decisions in their life about what they eat, what they do for entertainment, who they hang out with and who they choose to love that they aren't capable of thinking for themselves based on the decisions they are making.

See how warm of a fucking reception you get, you racist idiot.

Forum List

Back