The reason the left is race baiting !!

I think the left calls everyone they hate racist,, and it don't matter a damn if there's any truth to it or not.. and that's a fact.

That may be. Certainly morons like TDM do that.

But lowlife fuckwit rat bastard scumbags like Randi DO make it easier for them to perform the dishonest rhetorical tricks they try to foist off on everyone.

so you are of the opinion are you that they need a reason? I scoff at that notion..

Nope. Nor did I say, suggest, intimate or imply any such thing.

Nevertheless, they sure will gratefully ACCEPT any such opportunity.

And scum like Randi eagerly GIVE it to them.

I kind of suspect that randi might even be a plant.

You make my argument for me with your utterly stupid comments that could not stand up to rational conversation out on the city streets.

Have you tried asking the black people you see on the street why they choose to not think for themselves, and why they willingly serve on the Democrat Plantation?

Or do you worry about how their super strong ape strength might be a danger to you? After all, they just don't have the intelligence capacity for independent thought, who knows what kind of trouble they can be for you!

why is it that you think blacks are so damn violent? dew tell.

ewe're knot vary smart, arr ewe?

I'm very smart.. I read everything..

But lowlife fuckwit rat bastard scumbags like Randi DO make it easier for them to perform the dishonest rhetorical tricks they try to foist off on everyone.

so you are of the opinion are you that they need a reason? I scoff at that notion..

well, then let him stand or fall on his own merit.. course I don't see any difference in what he says and what the racist democrats say.. it's all cut from the same cloth innit? so no one needs the "justification" of the other do they? me? I'm white, I won't apologize for being white, I was born that way,, and after watching the goings on I can tell you,, I don't think they need a damn reason to call anyone a racist,, they just do it,, it's who they are.

What about William Joyce? Is he a plant as well?

well, then let him stand or fall on his own merit.. course I don't see any difference in what he says and what the racist democrats say.. it's all cut from the same cloth innit? so no one needs the "justification" of the other do they? me? I'm white, I won't apologize for being white, I was born that way,, and after watching the goings on I can tell you,, I don't think they need a damn reason to call anyone a racist,, they just do it,, it's who they are.

And Yindar, William Joyce, Aruix, etc are who they are.

I'm black, I won't apologize for being black, I was born that way,, and after watching the goings on I can tell you,, I don't think they need a damn reason to call anyone a racist,, they just do it,, it's who they are.

I'm black, I won't apologize for being black, I was born that way,, and after watching the goings on I can tell you,, I don't think they need a damn reason to call anyone a racist,, they just do it,, it's who they are.

We all know who ewe are..

What about William Joyce? Is he a plant as well?

you're the plant.

Well that would mean I'm a white conservative republican pretending to be a racist black liberal. Is that what you're implying?

They DON'T need a reason (and certainly not an honest basis) to try to accuse you of being a racist.

But when the "debate" happens, asshole shit-munchers like randi DO give aid and comfort to the lying libs by BEING Johnny on the Spot. They can point (with accuracy) to a by-God actual living breathing racist. But THEN they use that imbecile as their dishonest poster boy for the lies they proceed to try to spew about all of their political opposition.

It serves the purpose of accuracy to take note of the shit they are doing. Is randi a scumbag\g idiot asshole racist piece of crap? Sure. But is randi a valid poster boy for the "right?" Absolutely NOT.

I mean, if we see an obvious lying stupid bitch liberal like (pick a name -- uhm -- oh, I don't know -- ahhh, maybe) TDM, would it be "fair" to then use her as an example of liberals in general?

No. Although the libs here DO suffer from a lack of fundamental integrity. They tend not to criticize TDM the way they should if they cared about honesty.

But still, TDM is hardly a valid example of the lefties.

We all know who ewe are..

I know, I just told you:

"I'm black, I won't apologize for being black, I was born that way,, and after watching the goings on I can tell you,, I don't think they need a damn reason to call anyone a racist,, they just do it,, it's who they are."

They DON'T need a reason (and certainly not an honest basis) to try to accuse you of being a racist.

But when the "debate" happens, asshole shit-munchers like randi DO give aid and comfort to the lying libs by BEING Johnny on the Spot. They can point (with accuracy) to a by-God actual living breathing racist. But THEN they use that imbecile as their dishonest poster boy for the lies they proceed to try to spew about all of their political opposition.

It serves the purpose of accuracy to take note of the shit they are doing. Is randi a scumbag\g idiot asshole racist piece of crap? Sure. But is randi a valid poster boy for the "right?" Absolutely NOT.

I mean, if we see an obvious lying stupid bitch liberal like (pick a name -- uhm -- oh, I don't know -- ahhh, maybe) TDM, would it be "fair" to then use her as an example of liberals in general?

No. Although the libs here DO suffer from a lack of fundamental integrity. They tend not to criticize TDM the way they should if they cared about honesty.

So, wouldn't that mean the Willowtree suffers from that same lack of fundamental integrity? She tends not to criticize Yidnar the way she should if she cared about honesty.

So, wouldn't that mean the Willowtree suffers from that same lack of fundamental integrity? She tends not to criticize Yidnar the way she should if she cared about honesty.

Are you claiming that Willow has never criticized yidnar's racist bullshit?

Well that would mean I'm a white conservative republican pretending to be a racist black liberal. Is that what you're implying?

You aren't a plant. You really are just a fucking imbecile black racist piece of crap.

So you're calling WillowTree a liar?

Nope. I am merely expressing my own disagreement with her contention.

Even a racist tool like you should be smart enough to figure out that saying something incorrect does NOT mean that a person is a liar.

There IS a difference between being wrong (mistaken) and being a liar. You can grasp that little well known fact, can't you, Salt Peter?

Forum List

Back