The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

The author brings up a point, and something I’ve been trying to say. How come ALL OF A SUDDEN blacks are going backwards, and now blaming it on whitey? As he points out, in the 1940s, the black OOW birthrate was only 14% - and that was despite much of the black community living within Jim Crow laws, and not allowed to drink at the white fountain, or sit at the white restaurant counter.

So how can angry deniers - who constantly reverts to insults and screeches of “raaaaacist” - explain why blacks are making worse decisions NOW, with 75% of babies born to unwed mothers, when during the era of Jim Crow and true racism, they were overwhemingly part of stable, two-parent homes?

Um, Lisa, the WHITE OOW rate has also increased since the 1940's. And that is with the advent of effective contraceptives and the legalization of abortion.

32% of WHITE kids are born out of wedlock today, compared to 4% in 1952. (It was 22% for blacks.)

1652012542286.png

As an aside, the 1940's are probably not a good starting point, as most of the available men were conscripted into federal service, and most of the women were working in factories.

So let's review-
Blacks jumped from 22% to 70%. - a 318% increase. Sounds awful
Hispanics jumped from 12% to 57%. - a 475% increase.
White people jumped from 4% fo 32%- an 800% increase!!!!

And this is DESPITE the ready availability of both contraceptives and abortion after the 1970's.. Despite that, the numbers kept climbing.

Why? Because back in 1952, there was a societal expectation that if you knocked a girl up, you dropped out of whatever you were doing and married her and got a job. Today, you have other options. The woman can work. She can get an abortion. She could have used the pill.

Frankly, how many people got locked into awful marriages with women they didn't really care about because society insisted they do so.

Last edited:
Hmm so what is it about us black men that makes us just so violent, barbaric and savage ?

Better question- why are black people who aren't violent willing to put up with the ones who are?
We have our bad seeds in the white community. The kid everyone knew was going to end up bad from Grade School. and this funny thing, when they got old enough to get into real trouble, we either straightened them out or we got rid of them.

In any case his quote that black fathers were replaced by a welfare check hits home. You and I are both old enough to remember the lefts push for single-parent homes back in the 70's. They basically told us the father was only a sperm donor and no longer needed after pregnancy. It wasn't a black or white thing, it was a leftist thing that blacks took whole heartedly.

Fast forward to today and the feminist movement is pretty much gone, but the damage left behind is tragic especially for the black communities across the country. I don't care if a father is involved with his children or not, nothing beats a two-parent household. IMO, both parents need to raise children full-time. I know that isn't possible in some cases, but at least the goal should be there. Whites didn't invent the term baby daddies, yes, that's plural.

But even according to the left, single mothers is a plague on the black community. When the left admits this, it's hard for anybody to make an argument against it.

I know I've humiliated WELFARE RAY so many times... so he doesn't read my posts,... But out of wedlock births are increasingly becoming the norm for ALL Races. 32% of WHITE kids are born out of wedlock. it's just not the stigma it used to be.

The money always comes for white and non blk immigrants.

Um, yeah. And a lot of money goes to black people in this country, what's your point?
Also, why do you keep using European sources for news? that kind of makes me think you are a Russian Troll pretending to be a black guy. As do the frequent misspellings.

Ukrainean women will marry USA white men to "whiten" their names for their children. The men will also marry white USA women and whiten there names or make them more angliced to fit in. Like many white jews do

Actually, that's kind of always been the case, though. For instance, when my Grandfather came here from Germany in 1925, he stopped calling himself "Ludwig" and started calling himself "Louis". He also changed the way we pronounce the family name, replacing the hard U with a soft U. (Although I suspect that wasn't intentionally, he just got tired of correcting people.)

Ukrainian women find American husbands for the same reason that Filipina women do... because they want in and American men don't like to deal with American women and their bullshit. Sometimes those marriages even last after she gets her citizenship!

They will get low interest loans, free housing, food stamps, etc. All from blk tax dollars and Black Americans don’t get anything and in generations to come these American sounding Ukraineans will have surnames like Johnson, Miller, Smith and Williams

Then in 50 years time you'll have ukraine versions of @Lisa558 who'll run around and tell black people "My family came over from Ukraine. We were facing persecution and war. But my parents came to the USA, worked hard to provide for their family to make me the person I am today. We didn't moan and complain. Why you can't you blk Americans do the same ?"

And they'd probably be right.

I've pointed out that there is discrimination in hiring in that resumes with names like "Jamal" and "Lakeisha" are less likely to get callbacks than names like "Greg" and "Emily".

Part of that is racism, without a doubt, but part of it picking goofy names that no one was using 50 years ago. So while immigrants are finding ways to assimilate, blacks are finding ways to self-segregate.

Hmm so what is it about us black men that makes us just so violent, barbaric and savage ?

That I couldn't tell you. You're black so you'd have more insight to that than I do. What it seems to me is blacks are less capable of controlling their anger, so to the point we can't even have awards shows or a comedy night without them getting violent.

Where I live it was mostly white when I moved here 35 years ago. After blacks became over 50% of our population, the city had to halt 4th of July fireworks because you can''t assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into massive gang fights. A local Catholic church used to hold their annual carnival which we all looked forward to. Same thing. It turned violent and they had to stop doing that after generations of safe, successful events that we enjoyed.

Ray From Cleveland
That I couldn't tell you. You're black so you'd have more insight to that than I do.

Well shit I don't know. You're the superior calm rational white male...No ? You tell me. I can't competer with you dude.

Ray From Cleveland
What it seems to me is blacks are less capable of controlling their anger,

OK. So why is that ?

Ray From Cleveland
Where I live it was mostly white when I moved here 35 years ago. After blacks became over 50%of our population, the city had to halt 4th of July fireworks because you can''t assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into massive gang fights. A local Catholic church used to hold their annual carnival which we all looked forward to. Same thing. It turned violent and they had to stop doing that after generations of safe, successful events that we enjoyed.

Well I'm only getting your side the story. The black people in Clevleand are not here to defend themselves

JoeB131
Um, yeah. And a lot of money goes to black people in this country, what's your point?

OK. Like what ?

JoeB131
Also, why do you keep using European sources for news? that kind of makes me think you are a Russian Troll pretending to be a black guy. As do the frequent misspellings.

Accusing someone of trolling is trolling. Me thinks considering your constent allegations of me being a troll that tells me that you're the troll. Once again. Accusing someone of trolling is trolling.

As for my misspellings ? That's says a lot about what I think of you. It says nothing about me. I don't really respect you enough to actually care if i misspell. People in the world worry about hunger or being poor. But white people's biggest worry is finding out that a person has used ‘their’ when they should have used ‘there’"

giphy.gif

If you want a white person to love you say this

Hey White Person. I'm sending this cover letter out for this job. Can you look this over for me and see if it's ok?”

It's impossible for a white person to turn down the opportunity to proofread.

But look - I just type it out. Quickly glance over it and press the "Post Reply* button.

Now sure if it was for someone serious or something serious my life, like a job or loved one or close family friend, then yeah I'd go over it, put it through MS word or put it through an online spell and grammar checker. But you and other white supremacist on USMB ? I don't give a sh*t.

JoeB131
Actually, that's kind of always been the case, though. For instance, when my Grandfather came here from Germany in 1925, he stopped calling himself "Ludwig" and started calling himself "Louis". He also changed the way we pronounce the family name, replacing the hard U with a soft U. (Although I suspect that wasn't intentionally, he just got tired of correcting people.)

Your grandfather gave up to the power of white supremacy. The desire for white normalcy from even white people who change their names to whitewash any hint of ethnicity.

So he gave up his real name (Ludwig) even though it denoted his ethnic German heritage and decided to call himslf (Louis) and I'm pretty sure your grandfather carried on the tradition of white immigrants anglicizing there names by giving his kids names like Anne, Connor and Tyler.

European names like Hans, Sven, Wladimir, Boris, Luka, Alessandro, Giuseppe are actually your white names from the Russian, German, Italian or various European places your lineage is from.

So all those those Russian, Polish, Irish, Scottish, German and Italian cultures, the languages, the history, the customs have been lost to such an extent that most white Americans are grasping at straws. You probably can't even speak German. You probably have relatives in Germany that you don't know sh*t about

But that had to be suppressed in the name of this pan-European unity called whiteness. I guess this is why whites Americans rage against multi-culuralism because you have been deculturated and this has been done, not by libs or lefties and for sure not by blks, you've been de-culturated by whiteness.

JoeB131
Ukrainian women find American husbands for the same reason that Filipina women do... because they want in and American men don't like to deal with American women and their bullshit. Sometimes those marriages even last after she gets her citizenship!

OK......ok..... Sounds like you wanna get something off your chest. Sounds like an American woman has dogged you out .........to the max. Get it off your chest ...boy

JoeB131
I've pointed out that there is discrimination in hiring in that resumes with names like "Jamal" and "Lakeisha" are less likely to get callbacks than names like "Greg" and "Emily".

But if your a white dude and your name was ‘Bubba’ or ‘Jim Bob....no problem.

But a black man being named 'Jamal’ or ‘Lakisha’ is an automatic fail.

Even though Jamal is a masculine Arabic name that means “Beautiful” or “handsome.” It’s pretty widely used in the muslim world that spans a good part of the globe.

The Egyptian President, Jamal Abdel Nasser (1918–1970) is an Egyptian rendering of the name.

Lakisha is also an Arabic name, meaning “Alive” or “She who lives.” there is also an English variant, usually spelled “Lakeisha” that means “Joyful.”

But neither name was invented in the ghetto, or somehow put together by illiterates. They're just names from another culture, that lean toward a Muslim asian world view rather than a Western Christian world view. There’s nothing ghetto about it.

But if black people give their children the whitest names out there like Cody, Connor, Wyatt, Amy, Claire, Katelyn, Molly racism will disappear then. Right ?

Go n ask the family of Mike.Brown, Eric Garner, Freddie Grey if having a so called white name protects you from racism.

JoeB131
Part of that is racism, without a doubt, but part of it picking goofy names that no one was using 50 years ago.

I'd rather be a Laquisha than a Billy Bob, John Boy, Rebel Wilbur, Woody.
  • Why did white couple Gwyneth Paltrow and musician Chris Marten call their child "Apple ?
  • Why did white actress Kate Winslet call her child "Bear Blaze" ?
  • Why did white singer Bono from U2 call his child "Blue Angel" ?
  • Why did white actor Tom Cruise call his child "Suri" ?
  • Why did white UK singe Ed Sheeran call his child "Lyra Antarctica " ?
  • Why did white billionaire Elon Musk.....(well he didn't even call his child a name) he called by symbols "X Æ A-12
Why should black people have to think of names to please whites when whites don't think they have to think of names to please blacks ?

Your name is your name. Why should anyone have to change it for anyone else's convenience?

And whats with silly ass trend of white kids names?

Noah – where’s your ark ?

These feminine names white parents give their sons.

Madison, Caydan, Cayden, Jayden (girls and boys) Sierra (lets name our kids after a country in Africa) Tyler

JoeB131
So while immigrants are finding ways to assimilate, blacks are finding ways to self-segregate.

The whole naming thing comes down to POWER.

No white person is concerned with naming their children to please blacks.

Why is that ?

No one is shaming them for their boring names. Anne. Jill. Emily

Why do white ppl think it's ok to tmake a first name out of a last name ? Like MacKenzie, or Parker ?
Why do white people love giving their children two last names ? Elijah Sadler-Moore ? What happens if this guy marries Amy Smith-Taylor ?

Does their kid end up with four last names?

Love to see the College Lacrosse and Soccer Jerseys on that one.

Wow, I think I really popped the Cork on Pavel Essenovich

As for my misspellings ? That's says a lot about what I think of you. It says nothing about me. I don't really respect you enough to actually care if i misspell. People in the world worry about hunger or being poor. But white people's biggest worry is finding out that a person has used ‘their’ when they should have used ‘there’"

Naw, Pavel, I stand with my original statement, that you are in a Troll Farm somewhere pretending to be a black man to stir up trouble. Sounds like they've been cutting your borscht ration since Putin started losing the Ukraine war.

Your grandfather gave up to the power of white supremacy. The desire for white normalcy from even white people who change their names to whitewash any hint of ethnicity.

So he gave up his real name (Ludwig) even though it denoted his ethnic German heritage and decided to call himslf (Louis) and I'm pretty sure your grandfather carried on the tradition of white immigrants anglicizing there names by giving his kids names like Anne, Connor and Tyler.

Meh, he named his son Rudolf, which is about as German as you can get. My dad with with the spelling Rudolph, though. I think when you got to my generation, is where you got all the "Americanized" names. Then again, Ludwig's middle name was Josef, so not that far.

But if your a white dude and your name was ‘Bubba’ or ‘Jim Bob....no problem.

But a black man being named 'Jamal’ or ‘Lakisha’ is an automatic fail.
Well, first, those are nicknames, not proper names. James Robert would be perfectly acceptable.

It's impossible for a white person to turn down the opportunity to proofread.

Yes... this is how you win the race war... you scatter a bunch of documents with misspelling on them, and white people will just stop to proofread EVERYTHING, because we can't help ourselves!

But neither name was invented in the ghetto, or somehow put together by illiterates. They're just names from another culture, that lean toward a Muslim asian world view rather than a Western Christian world view. There’s nothing ghetto about it.

That's the point, it's another culture. NOT THIS CULTURE.

Go n ask the family of Mike.Brown, Eric Garner, Freddie Grey if having a so called white name protects you from racism.

Naw, what would have protected those idiots was "doing exactly what the police tell you to do". Immediately followed by "Don't go out and break laws to start with!"

Madison, Caydan, Cayden, Jayden (girls and boys) Sierra (lets name our kids after a country in Africa) Tyler

You realize that Sierra is Spanish for Mountains, right... it's not just a country in Africa (I assume you mean Sierra Leone).

Why do white ppl think it's ok to tmake a first name out of a last name ? Like MacKenzie, or Parker ?
Why do white people love giving their children two last names ? Elijah Sadler-Moore ? What happens if this guy marries Amy Smith-Taylor ?

I would imagine they would go with a name like Sadler-Taylor. If they continue the tradition. Actually, it's not than usual, in the UK, hyphenated names are common.

Why should black people have to think of names to please whites when whites don't think they have to think of names to please blacks ?

Um, because it's white people who are going to be doing the hiring!

Ray From Cleveland
That I couldn't tell you. You're black so you'd have more insight to that than I do.

Well shit I don't know. You're the superior calm rational white male...No ? You tell me. I can't competer with you dude.

Ray From Cleveland
What it seems to me is blacks are less capable of controlling their anger,

OK. So why is that ?

Ray From Cleveland
Where I live it was mostly white when I moved here 35 years ago. After blacks became over 50%of our population, the city had to halt 4th of July fireworks because you can''t assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into massive gang fights. A local Catholic church used to hold their annual carnival which we all looked forward to. Same thing. It turned violent and they had to stop doing that after generations of safe, successful events that we enjoyed.

Well I'm only getting your side the story. The black people in Clevleand are not here to defend themselves

How can anybody defend themselves when using violence? There's an old Chinese proverb one of my martial arts teachers taught me many years ago: Only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem.

Asian people are so well thought out, spot on too. I guess that's why you never see two doctors or two lawyers beating the hell out of each other in the street. They are too intelligent to do that. They solve their disputes in non-violent ways.

Ray From Cleveland
How can anybody defend themselves when using violence?

I'm only getting your side of the story and white supremacists lie about anything and everything when it comes to black ppl.

Ray From Cleveland
There's an old Chinese proverb one of my martial arts teachers taught me many years ago: Only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem.

And there is another chinese proverb

1652046946323.png

So that's why I'm saying the black people of cleveland are not here to give their side of the story.

Ray From Cleveland
Asian people are so well thought out, spot on too.

White supreamacists call Asians Chinks and Gooks. Well thought of ? Whites thought so well of them that they (Trueman) nuked their country (Japan) in WW2 killing half a milion Asians.

And of course whites don't mind Asians because whites go over to Asia and rape their women and molest their kids all over Singapore and Thailand.

Ray From Cleveland
I guess that's why you never see two doctors or two lawyers beating the hell out of each other in the street. They are too intelligent to do that. They solve their disputes in non-violent ways.

So a street fight is real violence...is it ?

Ray From Cleveland
How can anybody defend themselves when using violence?

I'm only getting your side of the story and white supremacists lie about anything and everything when it comes to black ppl.

Ray From Cleveland
There's an old Chinese proverb one of my martial arts teachers taught me many years ago: Only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem.

And there is another chinese proverb

View attachment 642121

So that's why I'm saying the black people of cleveland are not here to give their side of the story.

Ray From Cleveland
Asian people are so well thought out, spot on too.

White supreamacists call Asians Chinks and Gooks. Well thought of ? Whites thought so well of them that they (Trueman) nuked their country (Japan) in WW2 killing half a milion Asians.

And of course whites don't mind Asians because whites go over to Asia and rape their women and molest their kids all over Singapore and Thailand.

Ray From Cleveland
I guess that's why you never see two doctors or two lawyers beating the hell out of each other in the street. They are too intelligent to do that. They solve their disputes in non-violent ways.

So a street fight is real violence...is it ?

Yes, street fights are violence. What else would you call it?

Yes you are getting one side of the story. What other side can there be?

Why is it you people always have to go back 50, 100, 200 years to try and make a point?

Why is it you people always have to go back 50, 100, 200 years to try and make a point?
Because there’s nothing within the last 50 years that support their claims.

Because there’s nothing within the last 50 years that support their claims.

He's trying to make the insinuation that there's a legitimate reason for gang fights that stop the enjoyment of all other people. How much you want to bet he uses racism as the excuse.

Ray From Cleveland

The black people who you claim are responsible for the violence in Cleveland are not here to give there side of the story. So I'm only getting your side of the story.

Ray From Cleveland

It depends. If a sum1 comes at you with brute force, you can't come at them with peace.

Ray From Cleveland

Because today is built on what happened yesterday and tomorrow is built on what happens today.

Ray From Cleveland
He's trying to make the insinuation that there's a legitimate reason for gang fights that stop the enjoyment of all other people. How much you want to bet he uses racism as the excuse

And the white supremacists are biggest gangs on the planet

Ray From Cleveland

The black people who you claim are responsible for the violence in Cleveland are not here to give there side of the story. So I'm only getting your side of the story.

Ray From Cleveland

It depends. If a sum1 comes at you with brute force, you can't come at them with peace.

Ray From Cleveland

Because today is built on what happened ysterday and tomorrow is built on what happens today.

Totally wrong. Nothing is built on what happened to people you never knew in the first place. And your dodge is noted, you can't give me any possible reason people would participate in riots. You seem not to have a grasp between self-defense and aggression.

Ray From Cleveland
Totally wrong. Nothing is built on what happened to people you never knew in the first place. And your dodge is noted, you can't give me any possible reason people would participate in riots. You seem not to have a grasp between self-defense and aggression

What riot are you talking about ?

JoeB131
Naw, Pavel, I stand with my original statement, that you are in a Troll Farm somewhere pretending to be a black man to stir up trouble. Sounds like they've been cutting your borscht ration since Putin started losing the Ukraine war.

Well let's do a ZOOM or streamyard call and you we'll see that I'm a black man. In fact that will be good to put a face to all USMB members.

JoeB131
Yes... this is how you win the race war... you scatter a bunch of documents with misspelling on them, and white people will just stop to proofread EVERYTHING, because we can't help ourselves!

Yup. They will.

Clinging on to good grammar is like hanging on to a skill that will never come back into popularity Kind of like saying, “I was the best quarterback in my high school.”

When was the last time you ever heard anyone say, “He’s really smart, you can tell by his grammar.”

All new languages started off as slang.

Then they gradually became more formalized with their own rules until they evolved into a new language altogether.

How did you get French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian from Latin?

JoeB131
That's the point, it's another culture. NOT THIS CULTURE

What culture ?

JoeB131
Um, because it's white people who are going to be doing the hiring!

No sh*t

Ray From Cleveland
Totally wrong. Nothing is built on what happened to people you never knew in the first place. And your dodge is noted, you can't give me any possible reason people would participate in riots. You seem not to have a grasp between self-defense and aggression

What riot are you talking about ?

The kind responsible for our city shutting down public gatherings and a church stopping their charity events as well.

Wow, you can't even spell the name of President Truman correctly, Pavel? You left out the parts where Japan attacked us and committed tons of atrocities. Without rehashing the whole thing leading up to atomic bombings, the bombs were developed because we believed the Nazis were developing them.

Oh, and the total death totals from Hiroshima and Nagasaki was nowhere near half a million.

Well let's do a ZOOM or streamyard call and you we'll see that I'm a black man. In fact that will be good to put a face to all USMB members.
Hard Pass, Pavel... you seem like a pretty unstable person.

Yup. They will.

Clinging on to good grammar is like hanging on to a skill that will never come back into popularity Kind of like saying, “I was the best quarterback in my high school.”

When was the last time you ever heard anyone say, “He’s really smart, you can tell by his grammar.”

Actually, I hear that all the time. I've even made a business out of it, in correcting and optimizing resumes. The fact is, if you send in a resume with bad grammar, it won't be rejected by a person, it will be rejected by an ATS program. The person will reject it when they see you have a goofy name like Jamal.

All new languages started off as slang.

Then they gradually became more formalized with their own rules until they evolved into a new language altogether.

How did you get French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian from Latin?

Um, repeated invasions from Franks, Goths, Lombards, Arabs... if you paid attention in history class that didn't involve "things black people whine about" you'd know this.

Come to think of it, you are kind of a walking advertisement against CRT, given your ignorance of actual history.

So approach it that way. That white person has something you want. You have to convince him that you are the best person to give it to...

You don't get it sending him a resume with bad grammar and spelling.
You don't get it if you go in copping an attitude.

Forum List

Back