The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

Thanks for explaining to Vine - once again - why I bring up my family, but she won’t get it. (And she tells ME that I’m the one who is mentally defective!)

That‘s a great article you posted, but Vine won’t read it because not only is she closed off to to the truth, but it appeared in the Jewish Journal (albeit written by a black man), and she is quite resentful of a persecuted minority whose members achieve above-average success, and in short order, despite all the bigotry against them.

The author brings up a point, and something I’ve been trying to say. How come ALL OF A SUDDEN blacks are going backwards, and now blaming it on whitey? As he points out, in the 1940s, the black OOW birthrate was only 14% - and that was despite much of the black community living within Jim Crow laws, and not allowed to drink at the white fountain, or sit at the white restaurant counter.

So how can angry deniers - who constantly reverts to insults and screeches of “raaaaacist” - explain why blacks are making worse decisions NOW, with 75% of babies born to unwed mothers, when during the era of Jim Crow and true racism, they were overwhemingly part of stable, two-parent homes?

The answer is: the Democrats, starting with LBJ, told blacks that husbands were unnecessary because the government would provide. They thus broke down the strong black family unit, and the result is poverty and the resulting higher crime and school dropouts.

(But that does beg the question: the same offer is made to whites, yet they are not deciding to have 75% of their babies out of wedlock.)

Regardless, it does show that the Dems are blacks’ worst enemies.

I think Professor Williams joined the Jewish religion, but don't hold me to that.

In any case his quote that black fathers were replaced by a welfare check hits home. You and I are both old enough to remember the lefts push for single-parent homes back in the 70's. They basically told us the father was only a sperm donor and no longer needed after pregnancy. It wasn't a black or white thing, it was a leftist thing that blacks took whole heartedly.

Fast forward to today and the feminist movement is pretty much gone, but the damage left behind is tragic especially for the black communities across the country. I don't care if a father is involved with his children or not, nothing beats a two-parent household. IMO, both parents need to raise children full-time. I know that isn't possible in some cases, but at least the goal should be there. Whites didn't invent the term baby daddies, yes, that's plural.

But even according to the left, single mothers is a plague on the black community. When the left admits this, it's hard for anybody to make an argument against it.

I think Professor Williams joined the Jewish religion, but don't hold me to that.

In any case his quote that black fathers were replaced by a welfare check hits home. You and I are both old enough to remember the lefts push for single-parent homes back in the 70's. They basically told us the father was only a sperm donor and no longer needed after pregnancy. It wasn't a black or white thing, it was a leftist thing that blacks took whole heartedly.

Fast forward to today and the feminist movement is pretty much gone, but the damage left behind is tragic especially for the black communities across the country. I don't care if a father is involved with his children or not, nothing beats a two-parent household. IMO, both parents need to raise children full-time. I know that isn't possible in some cases, but at least the goal should be there. Whites didn't invent the term baby daddies, yes, that's plural.

But even according to the left, single mothers is a plague on the black community. When the left admits this, it's hard for anybody to make an argument against it.

It’s obviously at the root of their problems, but as long as defiant, angry, resentful blacks and their self-loathing white enablers blame whites and quote 19th legal decisions (and scream “raaaacist” at anyone who points out the root of the problems ) instead of acknowledging responsibility for their own choices - they will never solve this.

So don't eat there.

My guess is this guy was probably given an option on cash out, "Do you want to donate 1 to Ukraine relief" and he pressed yes.

The money always comes for white and non blk immigrants.

1648744113015.png

Ukrainean women will marry USA white men to "whiten" their names for their children. The men will also marry white USA women and whiten there names or make them more angliced to fit in. Like many white jews do

Woody Allen = Allen Konigsberg
Fred Astaire = Frederick Austerlitz
Tony Bennett = Anthony Benedetto
Jack Benny = Benjamin Kubelsky
Mel Brooks = Mel Kaminsky
George Burns = Nathan Birnbaum
Nicolas Cage = Nicolas Coppola
David Copperfield = David Seth Kotkin
Kirk Douglas = Issur Danielovitch Demsky
Helen Mirren = Ilynea Lydia Mironoff
Demi Moore = Demetria Guynes
Chuck Norris = Carlos Ray Norris

They will get low interest loans, free housing, food stamps, etc. All from blk tax dollars and Black Americans don’t get anything and in generations to come these American sounding Ukraineans will have surnames like Johnson, Miller, Smith and Williams

Then in 50 years time you'll have ukraine versions of Lisa558 who'll run around and tell black people "My family came over from Ukraine. We were facing persecution and war. But my parents came to the USA, worked hard to provide for their family to make me the person I am today. We didn't moan and complain. Why you can't you blk Americans do the same ?"

Even this week

1651959359813.png

And the real natives won’t get it…the 5 dollar Hawaiians will aka white and Asian…most Hawaiians fighting over their lands most already pushed out this is a finesse big time bro

It’s obviously at the root of their problems, but as long as defiant, angry, resentful blacks and their self-loathing white enablers blame whites and quote 19th legal decisions (and scream “raaaacist” at anyone who points out the root of the problems ) instead of acknowledging responsibility for their own choices - they will never solve this.
Barack Obama had no kids out wedlock.
  • He world hard.
  • He was successful.
  • He was a good father.
  • He didn't cheat on his wife.
  • He spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites.
  • He didn't sag his his pants
  • He did little about the mass incarceration of black men
  • He did little about racial profiling.
  • He did little about police brutality
  • He did little about black poverty.
  • He did little about sky high black unemployment.
  • He did little about high rates of black infant mortality.
  • He did little about racial segregation in housing and education.
  • He did little about the growing wealth gap.
  • He did little aboutor about gun control until white children were gunned down.
Aand say what you want about his presidency...there was not one bit of personal scandal against that man in two terms of offiice.

Yet despite all that he got more racism (and his wife) than any black man alive. Got more death threats that any POTUS ever

You only need to look at the disrespect Obama was treated with; Like when white female Jan Brewer (Arizona governor) wagging her finger in his face in full view of TV cameras

1631814438432.png

Yet when Vice-Prez Cheney (a white male) shot a man in the heart in a hunting accident, the man (with less power) apologized to Cheney for “…causing his family so much trouble…”

1631816159866.png

That’s what respect looks like

Even black people in Harvard get the same sh*t

1651960595764.png

White racism is irrational and self-serving. It cannot be “disproved”, only confirmed. Stereotypes are based on confirmation bias. So all it takes are a few bad apples for Whites to think their stereotypes are true: “I’ve been attacked – jumped by blacks.”

No matter how many degrees you have, no matter how nicely you dress, no matter how “articulate” you are, Whites will still see blks as a “n&ggers”. Or as an “exception” who, deep down, is still a n&gger. Not because blk person is, but because whites need to see blk ppl that way. To feel good about themselves. To feel that American society and their place in it is not a huge fraud. Black degradation is novocaine for white souls.

Lisa558
Yes, and the reason blacks are disproportionately poor…..and homeless…..and less educated…..and more criminal…..is because of their high out of wedlock birthrate.

Funny that white people could fly planes into buildings, shoot up movie theaters, schools, religious buildings, rape children both here and abroad (Korea, Bangkok, recently Kenya) commit multiple acts of domestic terrorism and crimes against humanity yet never have to prove their humanity to anyone

Last edited:
Ray From Cleveland
IIs that a black only restaurant or something?

I very much doubt that a black owned restaurant would be debiting black people bank acounts for a bunch of white immigrants that hate black people.

I very much doubt that.

Black business are always sabotaged.

A successful Black business is being sabotaged with lawsuits from residents claiming the Turkey Leg smoke is a "noxious" health risk.

These suspected racist “environmentalists” all of sudden they “care” about the earth when comes to blk ppl. I don’t see them bringing that same energy to theses white owned factories that pollute the air non stop.

Whenever black people as a group prosper, the white supremacists have always sabotaged that progress with NO exceptions

White supremacists are always doing stuff.

1602262258748.png

And despite all this many black people still become successful without any help and in spite of systematic sabotage. You are so inept, you need a system of non-justice to sabotage an entire group because you can’t compete with black men equally

No white man feels superior to a black man. Stop coping.

Ray From Cleveland
IIs that a black only restaurant or something?

I very much doubt that a black owned restaurant would be debiting black people bank acounts for a bunch of white immigrants that hate black people.

I very much doubt that.

Black business are always sabotaged.

A successful Black business is being sabotaged with lawsuits from residents claiming the Turkey Leg smoke is a "noxious" health risk.

These suspected racist “environmentalists” all of sudden they “care” about the earth when comes to blk ppl. I don’t see them bringing that same energy to theses white owned factories that pollute the air non stop.

Whenever black people as a group prosper, the white supremacists have always sabotaged that progress with NO exceptions

White supremacists are always doing stuff.

1602262258748.png

And despite all this many black people still become successful without any help and in spite of systematic sabotage. You are so inept, you need a system of non-justice to sabotage an entire group because you can’t compete with black men equally

No white man feels superior to a black man. Stop coping.

So, this store is drawing problem people to the mall. Surprise surprise they want to get rid of them to try and stop future problems. A triple shooting? Gang fights as always with blacks? Yeah, I'd want to get rid of them to. We do the same thing in my suburb. When police are constantly called to a bar for fights, shootings or knife injuries, the city votes to get rid of them. That's what taxpaying communities want.

So now, without our permission, money is debited from blk ppl's account to help white ppl in Ukraine. A people who are not too fond of blacks

Give it a break Paul. That's the restaurant, and if you don't want to pay it, have them take it off the bill. They have to unless there is a sign somewhere that mandatory donations for Ukraine will be added to all checks. I very much doubt there is such a sign because that would be illegal.

Give it a break Paul. That's the restaurant, and if you don't want to pay it, have them take it off the bill. They have to unless there is a sign somewhere that mandatory donations for Ukraine will be added to all checks. I very much doubt there is such a sign because that would be illegal.
The Ukrainian people are suffering unspeakable losses, and I think it’s commendable that this restaurant wants to raise money to help them. I myself gave to a fund, just as I have with other disasters - for wars, earthquakes, etc. i never gave a thought as to whether whites or blacks would be the beneficiaries. I believe that the Haitian earthquake affected mostly blacks, and I gave to that.

I say if the racist black man above doesn’t want to donate to white people in need, then he doesn’t have to. But he does lose standing to accuse white posters of being racists.

Last edited:
The money always comes for white and non blk immigrants.

1648744113015.png

Ukrainean women will marry USA white men to "whiten" their names for their children. The men will also marry white USA women and whiten there names or make them more angliced to fit in. Like many white jews do

Woody Allen = Allen Konigsberg
Fred Astaire = Frederick Austerlitz
Tony Bennett = Anthony Benedetto
Jack Benny = Benjamin Kubelsky
Mel Brooks = Mel Kaminsky
George Burns = Nathan Birnbaum
Nicolas Cage = Nicolas Coppola
David Copperfield = David Seth Kotkin
Kirk Douglas = Issur Danielovitch Demsky
Helen Mirren = Ilynea Lydia Mironoff
Demi Moore = Demetria Guynes
Chuck Norris = Carlos Ray Norris

They will get low interest loans, free housing, food stamps, etc. All from blk tax dollars and Black Americans don’t get anything and in generations to come these American sounding Ukraineans will have surnames like Johnson, Miller, Smith and Williams

Then in 50 years time you'll have ukraine versions of Lisa558 who'll run around and tell black people "My family came over from Ukraine. We were facing persecution and war. But my parents came to the USA, worked hard to provide for their family to make me the person I am today. We didn't moan and complain. Why you can't you blk Americans do the same ?"

Even this week

View attachment 641719

And the real natives won’t get it…the 5 dollar Hawaiians will aka white and Asian…most Hawaiians fighting over their lands most already pushed out this is a finesse big time bro
Paul,
Black African nations get far more aid than Ukraine does and have every year since 1960. In 2012 alone Black African countries got twelve billion dollars in free money from the US taxpayer. In FY 2021 $5,200,000,000.00 of UIS taxpayers dollars are going to Black African countries, in FY 2019 they got $7,100,000,000.00 in aid. That's not loans of grants from the UN, that's money direct from Uncle Sam (meaning you and I) Over the last decade before the war, Ukraine got between $300,000,000.00 and 500,000,000.00 a year.

So, this store is drawing problem people to the mall. Surprise surprise they want to get rid of them to try and stop future problems. A triple shooting? Gang fights as always with blacks? Yeah, I'd want to get rid of them to. We do the same thing in my suburb. When police are constantly called to a bar for fights, shootings or knife injuries, the city votes to get rid of them. That's what taxpaying communities want.
What are you babbling about ?

White people have been the most violent ppl ever to walk this.

And I’m pretty sure you know that

What are you babbling about ?

White people have been the most violent ppl ever to walk this.

And I’m pretty sure you know that

I'm talking about yet another of your hundred false claims it's about race instead of actions.

The difference between white people and blacks are we became more civilized as time went on and you became less civilized.

AZrailwhale
Black African nations get far more aid than Ukraine does and have every year since 1960. In 2012 alone Black African countries got twelve billion dollars in free money from the US taxpayer. In FY

There is no such thing as aid. White supremacists just play GOOD COP BAD COP.

They go into Africa and use scorched earth policy were they fk up the earth so they can grow anything. Put Cholera in the water to make the people go bline etc.

Spread diseases like Ebola. They kill the women and men and children for their hearts and lungs for organ harvesting then pretend to be good cop by giving them a bag of rice in exchange for a bag od diamonds.

White supremacist good cops also have a system were the World bank (A white supremacist organisation) gives out credits to African countries thereby holding them hostage through debt. The payback is done by getting more resources at low prices. Meanwhile local infrastructures are crumbling. Social programmes and local developments are cut because of the paybacks.

The white supremacists also expects from their ‘generous gestures’ positive votes at the next UN assembly. Any African who goes against it ? They threaten the local authorities to pull their funds out or threaten them to initiate another government turnover.

White supremacist don’t want Africans or black countries in charge of their own destiny.

Colonel Gaddifi was trying to create a central African bank and an African communication network. Africa is a massive source for mobile phone networks and internet. Africans make billions for the white supremacists. Gaddifi plan went against there wishes. So he had to be killed.

Take a country in Africa like South Africa

So whites go into a country like South Africa and do this to black South Africans.

main-qimg-fba2b98c223ee74d2400e73568e06be7-lq

And impose laws like this

main-qimg-ccb1a86d196277afec29f8fa490afcd6-lq

And because of that are living like this in South Africa

main-qimg-111156a7be4c4335235fbe9d9739f1df-lq

Many white South Africans have moved to Australia but guess what ? They're unhappy. They traded living among the upper class in South Africa to living in the lower class in Australia or NZ.

It bums them out that they can't go to restaurants and mistreat the black employees. They long to back in the good old days in SA when not only white men were shooting black south Africans but their women were too.

photo-gallery_apartheid_ap_6105141102.webp

But those dam blacks!!! Why can't they be happy at being shitted on ?

photo-gallery-apartheid-gettyimages-98281561.webp

photo-gallery-apartheid-getty-78952509.webp

I mean black South Africans should be happy to live like this right ?

photo-gallery-apartheid-gettyimages-120667821.webp

These white South Africans took everything and now they want to vilify people who are experiencing more suffering than they'll ever know. Suffering they caused.

And the fact is that a big majority of black South African's can't afford to be online. So propaganda spreads without any actual black South Africans defending themselves.

Last edited:
The Ukrainian people are suffering unspeakable losses, and I think it’s commendable that this restaurant wants to raise money to help them. I myself gave to a fund, just as I have with other disasters - for wars, earthquakes, etc. i never gave a thought as to whether whites or blacks would be the beneficiaries. I believe that the Haitian earthquake affected mostly blacks, and I gave to that.

I say if the racist black man above doesn’t want to donate to white people in need, then he doesn’t have to. But he does lose standing to accuse white posters of being racists.

And I'd love to see if there was a sign alerting people that was their new policy. I can't believe they just charge people for something without prior notification.

Ray From Cleveland
I'm talking about yet another of your hundred false claims it's about race instead of actions. The difference between white people and blacks are we became more civilized as time went on and you became less civilized.

OK. What's civilized about white people ?

Ray From Cleveland
I'm talking about yet another of your hundred false claims it's about race instead of actions. The difference between white people and blacks are we became more civilized as time went on and you became less civilized.

Damn but you are one of the nastiest racist blacks on this forum.

Lisa558
Damn but you are one of the nastiest racist blacks on this forum.

So a white person like Ray From Cleveland writing that "White people are civilised and black ppl are uncivilized" is not racist

But me asking "What's civilized about white people" is racist.

OK. Got it.

Black people have done nothing to white people, nothing to anyone..So let's be clear on who is racist here

Let's say I am racist. so what ? You still get the job. You still get the loan. You still get the car. You're still given the benefit ot the doubt

You are still white. So that means Employers, loan officers, police, teachers, and average everyday folks on the street would look at you, presume your whiteness, and treat you accordingly.

So the presumptions of competence, and law-abidingness, and credit-worthiness, and general intelligence wiykd be given. Things that no black man or women can assume other will presume about us.

Ray From Cleveland

The fact we've become less and less violent as time went on. Today, over half of all US murders are committed by just 7% of our population, and that are black males. Blacks as a whole represent 13% of our population and whites are 61%.

AZrailwhale
Black African nations get far more aid than Ukraine does and have every year since 1960. In 2012 alone Black African countries got twelve billion dollars in free money from the US taxpayer. In FY

There is no such thing as aid. White supremacists just play GOOD COP BAD COP.

They go into Africa and use scorched earth policy were they fk up the earth so they can grow anything. Put Cholera in the water to make the people go bline etc.

Spread diseases like Ebola. They kill the women and men and children for their hearts and lungs for organ harvesting then pretend to be good cop by giving them a bag of rice in exchange for a bag od diamonds.

White supremacist good cops also have a system were the World bank (A white supremacist organisation) gives out credits to African countries thereby holding them hostage through debt. The payback is done by getting more resources at low prices. Meanwhile local infrastructures are crumbling. Social programmes and local developments are cut because of the paybacks.

The white supremacists also expects from their ‘generous gestures’ positive votes at the next UN assembly. Any African who goes against it ? They threaten the local authorities to pull their funds out or threaten them to initiate another government turnover.

White supremacist don’t want Africans or black countries in charge of their own destiny.

Colonel Gaddifi was trying to create a central African bank and an African communication network. Africa is a massive source for mobile phone networks and internet. Africans make billions for the white supremacists. Gaddifi plan went against there wishes. So he had to be killed.

Take a country in Africa like South Africa

So whites go into a country like South Africa and do this to black South Africans.

main-qimg-fba2b98c223ee74d2400e73568e06be7-lq

And impose laws like this

main-qimg-ccb1a86d196277afec29f8fa490afcd6-lq

And because of that are living like this in South Africa

main-qimg-111156a7be4c4335235fbe9d9739f1df-lq

Many white South Africans have moved to Australia but guess what ? They're unhappy. They traded living among the upper class in South Africa to living in the lower class in Australia or NZ.

It bums them out that they can't go to restaurants and mistreat the black employees. They long to back in the good old days in SA when not only white men were shooting black south Africans but their women were too.

photo-gallery_apartheid_ap_6105141102.webp

But those dam blacks!!! Why can't they be happy at being shitted on ?

photo-gallery-apartheid-gettyimages-98281561.webp

photo-gallery-apartheid-getty-78952509.webp

I mean black South Africans should be happy to live like this right ?

photo-gallery-apartheid-gettyimages-120667821.webp

These white South Africans took everything and now they want to vilify people who are experiencing more suffering than they'll ever know. Suffering they caused.

And the fact is that a big majority of black South African's can't afford to be online. So propaganda spreads without any actual black South Africans defending themselves.
You’re a idiot. I post verifiable facts and you resort to lies and disproven propaganda. Grow up.

The fact we've become less and less violent as time went on. Today, over half of all US murders are committed by just 7% of our population, and that are black males. Blacks as a whole represent 13% of our population and whites are 61%.
Hmm so what is it about us black men that makes us just so violent, barbaric and savage ?

Thanks for explaining to Vine - once again - why I bring up my family, but she won’t get it. (And she tells ME that I’m the one who is mentally defective!)

That‘s a great article you posted, but Vine won’t read it because not only is she closed off to to the truth, but it appeared in the Jewish Journal (albeit written by a black man), and she is quite resentful of a persecuted minority whose members achieve above-average success, and in short order, despite all the bigotry against them.

Religion isn't a race.

The problem that all immigrants use is that "well, we did well, so why can't blacks?" is that at a certain point, we are considered "White enough". Usually within one or two generations of getting off the boat.

Every immigrant group can tell a sad story about how they were discriminated against by the WASP's - Jews, Catholics, German, Irish, Italians, Poles.

But there's a certain point where we are considered white enough to access the mainstream. More access than Native Americans and African-Americans have gotten, discrimination against them in written into the founding documents and has been institutionalized for hundreds of years.

At the end of the day, Jews CHOSE to be Americans (despite their dual loyalty to the Zionist Entity). Blacks didn't have any say in the matter. They were kidnapped, subjected to 250 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, and maybe 50 years of almost being treated as an equal and no one using the N-word to their face.

Forum List

Back