The Reason Elizabeth Warren Was Censured & Others Weren't

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
I suspect that Warren was rebuked for a different reason beyond rule 19. I suspect that they know she is one of the main instigators of inciting riots from her base she's preaching to on youtube, etc., and her outburst was more than a typical spat on the floor. Her outburst was tailored to incite her followers to harbor blatant disrespect for duly elected officials and the People who disagree with her army that they represent. That she and her media counterpart (MSNBC) are inspiring people to riot in the streets over the results of an election is not a secret in even the slightest sense. And I'm sure this point is not lost on the Senate leadership.

If the GOP framed it up this way, and warned Warren further about the larger meaning of her outburst, they could at once save face and also send a message to other would-be public figures that "inciting disrespect for the results of a democratic vote in our country is the same as sedition". It was more than mere disrespect, it was to foster a malignant disrespect in a throng of people for another duly elected representative or appointee of a duly elected President. You may disagree with that president (the vote of the states who elected him....I personally think he is insane) but you don't incite riots to unseat him and topple peace in our country. You bring a motion in the Senate for impeachment. Which if Warren did, I would heartily support her in doing.

You LOST the power for us Liz. Inciting riots and flaunting calculated public malignant (not just random benign) disrespect for elected officials is NOT how we do things in America to get the power back.. I'm beginning to think that democrat leaders as a group simply failed American Government in high school. They need to understand that you don't rule our country by tyranny of the few or tyranny of a frustrated minority. If you don't like the electoral college, then put another Bill on the floor to abolish it officially. Don't shriek precalculated slander at your colleagues to inspire your already agitated homies to swarm behind you yelling "fight! fight! FIGHT!!!" (about the results of an election).

Warren is lucky, quite lucky this isn't the late 1700s or early 1800s. Because she got off light with Rule 19. They used to have "Rule of the tight necktie" for such acts of sedition back in the old days.

Last edited:

Maybe she is just a gas bag annoying person, and it isn't any more complicated than that.

Dems are so shell shocked, they are grasping at straws.

Reading a literary work that describes Sessions as racist seems like a useless gesture of nothing, but that's snowflakes. Snowflakes are all about optics and nothing about results.

To what end is she reading the passage on the Senate floor?

Would Warren mind if another Senator read into the official Senate record an accounting of her LYING about being of Native American Ancestry?

Lying about being Native American makes ELIZABETH WARREN a racist.

Reading a literary work that describes Sessions as racist seems like a useless gesture of nothing, but that's snowflakes. Snowflakes are all about optics and nothing about results.

Would Warren mind if another Senator read into the official Senate record an accounting of her LYING about being of Native American Ancestry?

What Warren and her conspirators are up to is nothing less than sedition. Fanning the flames of malignant disrespect in large crowds (Twitter, youtube, Facebook) for the legitimate results of an election is sedition. She's lucky this is the 21st Century Senate and not the 18th or 19th Century Senate.

The conspirators are up to their old "rule by force" tricks that they used the entire time they had power under Obama. They don't believe in our democratic laws. They believe that if a majority of states believe stuff they don't like, that they can force stuff on them without any repercussions to their party. Well, they tried that and then 2016 spoke loud and clear to them. So their solution to a legitmate election is to incite malignant disrespect for that election in large agitated crowds of their base. Which is precisely the same as saying that they are using their position of influence to incite riots of protesting a legitimate election. Boiled to its essence, it's the same as saying they are inciting civil unrest to reinstate their tyrannical rule over the States....which....used to get you swinging by your necktie back in the day.

All she did was give up campaign material to be used against her in her next election. She was shut down by a Full Vote of the Senate. Not exactly a winning side for her stupid grandstanding action.

I suspect that Warren was rebuked for a different reason beyond rule 19. I suspect that they know she is one of the main instigators of inciting riots from her base she's preaching to on youtube, etc., and her outburst was more than a typical spat on the floor. Her outburst was tailored to incite her followers to harbor blatant disrespect for duly elected officials and the People who disagree with her army that they represent. That she and her media counterpart (MSNBC) are inspiring people to riot in the streets over the results of an election is not a secret in even the slightest sense. And I'm sure this point is not lost on the Senate leadership.

If the GOP framed it up this way, and warned Warren further about the larger meaning of her outburst, they could at once save face and also send a message to other would-be public figures that "inciting disrespect for the results of a democratic vote in our country is the same as sedition". It was more than mere disrespect, it was to foster a malignant disrespect in a throng of people for another duly elected representative or appointee of a duly elected President. You may disagree with that president (the vote of the states who elected him....I personally think he is insane) but you don't incite riots to unseat him and topple peace in our country. You bring a motion in the Senate for impeachment. Which if Warren did, I would heartily support her in doing.

You LOST the power for us Liz. Inciting riots and flaunting malignant (not just random benign) disrespect for elected officials is NOT how we do things in America to get the power back.. I'm beginning to think that democrat leaders as a group simply failed American Government in high school. They need to understand that you don't rule our country by tyranny of the few or tyranny of a frustrated minority. If you don't like the electoral college, then put another Bill on the floor to abolish it officially. Don't shriek precalculated slander at your colleagues to inspire your already agitated homies to swarm behind you yelling "fight! fight! FIGHT!!!" (about the results of an election).

Warren is lucky, quite lucky this isn't the late 1700s or early 1800s. Because she got off light with Rule 19. They used to have "Rule of the tight necktie" for such acts of sedition back in the old days.
Inciting disrespect for duly elected officials and people who disagree is exactly how Trump won the Presidency

All she did was give up campaign material to be used against her in her next election. She was shut down by a Full Vote of the Senate. Not exactly a winning side for her stupid grandstanding action.
Until McConnell saved her. #ShePersisted

Inciting disrespect for duly elected officials and people who disagree is exactly how Trump won the Presidency

Yes, elections are a blood sport. But the results of those elections ARE NOT. Learn the difference.

What Warren and her conspirators are up to is nothing less than sedition. Fanning the flames of malignant disrespect in large crowds (Twitter, youtube, Facebook) for the legitimate results of an election is sedition. She's lucky this is the 21st Century Senate and not the 18th or 19th Century Senate.

The conspirators are up to their old "rule by force" tricks that they used the entire time they had power under Obama. They don't believe in our democratic laws. They believe that if a majority of states believe stuff they don't like, that they can force stuff on them without any repercussions to their party. Well, they tried that and then 2016 spoke loud and clear to them. So their solution to a legitmate election is to incite malignant disrespect for that election in large agitated crowds of their base. Which is precisely the same as saying that they are using their position of influence to incite riots of protesting a legitimate election. Boiled to its essence, it's the same as saying they are inciting civil unrest to reinstate their tyrannical rule over the States....which....used to get you swinging by your necktie back in the day.

What's hilarious is that it seems the MSM and the DEMS refuse to believe that the election of Trump was a repudiation of the Obama administration and its platform of identity politics, wealth redistribution, and political correctness.

All Obama and snowflakes cared about was getting as MANY people as possible on entitlements paid for with TAXPAYER MONEY in exchange for VOTING DEMOCRAT.

It's really that simple.

Snowflakes love to exchange VOTES for FREE SHIT paid for by people who actually work and pay their taxes and contribute to society.

Yes, elections are a blood sport. But the results of those elections ARE NOT. Learn the difference.
Trump incited disrespect to win votes for the Presidency, Warren incited disrespect to win votes against Sessions. The gloves are off now.

.... Her outburst was tailored to incite her followers to harbor blatant disrespect for duly elected officials and the People who disagree with her army that they represent. That she and her media counterpart (MSNBC) are inspiring people to riot in the streets over the results of an election is not a secret in even the slightest sense. And I'm sure this point is not lost on the Senate leadership.

You LOST the power for us Liz. Inciting riots and flaunting malignant (not just random benign) disrespect for elected officials is NOT how we do things in America to get the power back.. I'm beginning to think that democrat leaders as a group simply failed American Government in high school. They need to understand that you don't rule our country by tyranny of the few or tyranny of a frustrated minority. If you don't like the electoral college, then put another Bill on the floor to abolish it officially. Don't shriek precalculated slander at your colleagues to inspire your already agitated homies to swarm behind you yelling "fight! fight! FIGHT!!!" (about the results of an election).

Blatant disrespect for elected officials is an American tradition. For evidence, look at the two previous Presidents.

Trump incited disrespect to win votes for the Presidency, Warren incited disrespect to win votes against Sessions. The gloves are off now.
An election is a blood sport. The results of an election are not. Those that cannot differentiate between the two are guilty of sedition & treason if they intend to use rioting as a means of overturning the results of an election.

I think public hangings should come back for a little while to remind people of the seriousness of tearing the Union apart...especially as foreign enemies sit drooling at the prospect..

It was valid, I think, to bring up the issue of Sessions acting racist in the past during confirmation hearings for the Attorney General of the United States. It could be debated reasonably either way. She wasn't lying about being Native American, she thought she was due to oral traditions in her family, and she was probably wrong. I toy around with genealogy and a LOT of people have "stories" of Native American ancestry in their family. It is usually not true, though. Just romantic.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
What Warren and her conspirators are up to is nothing less than sedition.
Sedition?
Oh, like what Thomas Paine and his "conspirators" (aka "Founding Fathers") did to create this great country called USA that created the First Amendment?
:)

Mitch McConnell is just doing what the squaw's husband failed to do at home.

Why, thank you Colonel. Just what we were saying--only CSpan junkies would have known about the letter if McConnell hadn't silenced Senator Warren. We appreciate your contribution to the cause.
LOL

You folks are delusional if you think Senator Warren is losing support amongst her constituency by respectfully and diligently attempting to make a record of dissenting the Cheeto's nominees. We love our Senator, and I suspect she will be re-elected by a very strong margin. We are, after all, the birthplace of American resistance to tyrannical rule.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
You folks are delusional if you think Senator Warren is losing support amongst her constituency by respectfully and diligently attempting to make a record of dissenting the Cheeto's nominees. We love our Senator, and I suspect she will be re-elected by a very strong margin. We are, after all, the birthplace of American resistance to tyrannical rule.
Her next election won't be The Little Bighorn that you envision.

Forum List

Back