The Real Wussies: Students Referred to Counceling After Seeing Confederate Flag on Laptop

Wow I mean seriously wow if you sat these people down and showed them episodes of All in the family from back in the 70s they would probably have a heart attack and die on the spot.
We should arrange a screening, and hope for the best...
There is a digital cable network antenna TV that shows All in the family reruns.

It seems you gradeeeeated with honors. College and universities are turning out dumb downed, ignorant bawl babies. Thank a libtard for that

Some of whom are hired at my companies are college graduates. I haven't seen any 'dumb downed, ignorant bawl babies.'

they are brainwashing YOUR CHILDREN at these little commie camps, they call colleges and universities to become paranoid little ninnies. my gawd get your children out of these brainwashing centers
you don't have a degree, do you?

they are brainwashing YOUR CHILDREN at these little commie camps, they call colleges and universities to become paranoid little ninnies. my gawd get your children out of these brainwashing centers

Colleges and Universities teach critical thinking which is why you call them 'commie camps.'

It seems you gradeeeeated with honors. College and universities are turning out dumb downed, ignorant bawl babies. Thank a libtard for that
and do you have your degree?

The real trauma victims are those bullied by staff and students for having a flag.
The real trauma victims are those bullied by staff and students for having a flag.
No one had a flag. It was a picture of a flag on a laptop screen.
No one had a flag. It was a picture of a flag on a laptop screen.
Yes, and I can imagine the harrasment they endure for it. and I mean ENDURE without a d.

dear gawd this country is freaking going insane. But it's ok for this idiot to insult people by calling them lowlifes. I'd take my kid out of that nut house run by some nutty professor.

snip:
Western Washington University Cancels All Classes Because of “Online Hate Speech”
by Aurelius • November 24, 2015 • 12 Comments

All classes on campus have been cancelled for the immediate future at Western Washington University because someone posted “hate speech” on social media yesterday.

President Bruce Shepard

sent out a message to students and staff today, saying that someone posted “hate speech” online “targeted at Western students of color.”

“I need to be VERY clear here,” he wrote, “we are not talking the merely insulting, rude, offensive commentary that trolls and various other lowlifes seem free to spew, willy nilly, although there has been plenty of that, too. No, this was hate speech.”

Thus, all classes have been cancelled.

President Shepard said he could not say what the messages said because “of an ongoing law enforcement investigation.”

The person who posted the hate speech may or may not be a student at Western Washington University. There is also “no threat to general campus safety.”

all of it and comments
Read more at Western Washington University Cancels All Classes Because of “Online Hate Speech”

My father is a professor so I know what I'm talking about. They had a dean who proposed that if any student reported he was "offended" the university police should be mandated to go to the scene and investigate.

The faculty Senate turned down this idea to put targets on their back, and then they fired the dean.

Forum List

Back