The Real Wussies: Students Referred to Counceling After Seeing Confederate Flag on Laptop

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Liberal logic 101. Students who see a picture of a flag, or maybe a gun, are considered traumatized victims and need counceling to deal with it. On the other hand, people who think we should take steps to prevent terrorists from entering our country are called wussies.

Some students who saw a picture of a Confederate flag on a laptop are being referred to counceling to help them deal with the severe trauma of not having their safe space. Gosh, I hope they can heal and live again after such a horrible experience. Bad enough being stuck in a public college, wouldn't want them to suffer any more due to experiencing a little of the real world. Shame that they aren't in a big liberal university so someone could hold their hands 24/7.

Students Referred to Counseling After Rebel Flag Was Seen on a Laptop

Last edited:
they are brainwashing YOUR CHILDREN at these little commie camps, they call colleges and universities to become paranoid little ninnies. my gawd get your children out of these brainwashing centers

they are brainwashing YOUR CHILDREN at these little commie camps, they call colleges and universities to become paranoid little ninnies. my gawd get your children out of these brainwashing centers

Colleges and Universities teach critical thinking which is why you call them 'commie camps.'

rWdJkt5.jpg

"It is not clear whether the Confederate flag was displayed on the screen for research purposes, whether it was shown with the intent to upset students, or whether an individual just simply chose to make the flag his wallpaper."

:laugh:

I'd say "unbelievable", but I'm afraid it's not, not any more.

Colleges and Universities teach critical thinking which is why you call them 'commie camps.'

It seems you gradeeeeated with honors. College and universities are turning out dumb downed, ignorant bawl babies. Thank a libtard for that

Wow I mean seriously wow if you sat these people down and showed them episodes of All in the family from back in the 70s they would probably have a heart attack and die on the spot.

Wow I mean seriously wow if you sat these people down and showed them episodes of All in the family from back in the 70s they would probably have a heart attack and die on the spot.
We should arrange a screening, and hope for the best...

Forum List

Back