"THE REAL TRUTH" for those who can handle it.

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
George Carlin Was Right
To most who don't get it...just watch it over and over again like you do your favorite movie. Think of it as "STAR GEORGE" or "LORD OF THE CARLIN". After 5 or 6 times you should get it unless you are mesmerized and brainwashed by what "THEY" have done to your brain with the television and the radio. It will show with any contradictory statements. Bottom line...If you disagree with this you need more DE-PROGRAMMING!

I'm awfully sorry if I don't sound sympathetic.

I thought we all knew this stuff.

If it's any consolation- they are also reading our emails and listening to our conversations...

George Carlin Was Right
To most who don't get it...just watch it over and over again like you do your favorite movie. Think of it as "STAR GEORGE" or "LORD OF THE CARLIN". After 5 or 6 times you should get it unless you are mesmerized and brainwashed by what "THEY" have done to your brain with the television and the radio. It will show with any contradictory statements. Bottom line...If you disagree with this you need more DE-PROGRAMMING!

OK sport I will tell you when IT first happened. The "I Love Lucy" show started using canned laughter as background sound.

Once they can trick you into laughing at something that may not be funny is when you have lost control of your own morality and humanity.

George Carlin Was Right

OK sport I will tell you when IT first happened. The "I Love Lucy" show started using canned laughter as background sound.

Once they can trick you into laughing at something that may not be funny is when you have lost control of your own morality and humanity.

so you blame hollywood for humanities moral decline......

George Carlin Was Right

so you blame hollywood for humanities moral decline......

I am not a simplton advancing simplistic blame. I just merely pointed out where it started on the television.

One could probaly go back to the movie theater where they played "newsreels" between the featured films from before the talkies to find government propaganda being forced onto the public.

Hollywood? Hardly. Money is the root of modern day brainwashing. What you have to ask, even if the mechanics of the transaction work on several levels, is who gets paid. ABC promotes war because GE manufactures and sells bombs and bullets. Its the same old game. The rich owned newspapers along time ago and used that medium to promote views that made themselves richer. It is a bit more complex and insidious these days but the same rules apply.

No I blame no one beside the people that induldge in it.

Self resposibilty is needed here.

Stop pointing fingers.

Carlin is correct, of course.

Note how I have said that the continued claim that we need more science and math is really another way of saying we don't want humanities and social sciences?

Well, this is all part of the dumbing down of the Americans as citizens, folks.

Science and math help us to get what we want, and they're terribly important things to learn, but the humanities and social sciences help us to understand what we need and how to get along together, and that is NOT something they're much interested in having us understand.

We see the effects of this educational starvation of the humanities and social sciences manfiesting in posts by people who are obviously intelligent, and who I don't doubt in many cases are well paid workers, too.

But these people are freaking clueless about how their society works. They cannot imagine what it's like NOT to be them, and their indifference and linear thinking make them excellent tools for their masters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back