The Real Story of January 6

It's called the Mandella Effect, people remember things that may or may not have actually happened, based on the exposure to the story. Once a narrative is issued, it then becomes the "truth" in the public domain, to be debated in public but never resolved to anyone's satisfaction. The Jan 6 incident and subsequent "investigation" will stand proudly with other triumphs like the Warren Commission, the 911 Commission, the FBI investigations of themselves, voter fraud, and the Epstein story.

Regardless of what you want to call it, "There is no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day"

The families of all those killed in the "Trump Inspired Riots" of Jan 6th, 2021, should sue him in civil court for their wrongful deaths.

It's called the Mandella Effect, people remember things that may or may not have actually happened, based on the exposure to the story. Once a narrative is issued, it then becomes the "truth" in the public domain, to be debated in public but never resolved to anyone's satisfaction. The Jan 6 incident and subsequent "investigation" will stand proudly with other triumphs like the Warren Commission, the 911 Commission, the FBI investigations of themselves, voter fraud, and the Epstein story.

The difference is that Kennedy really was assassinated and the towers really were destroyed.
But there was no insurrection.

1696143904824.png

The difference is that Kennedy really was assassinated and the towers really were destroyed.
But there was no insurrection.
Sir John Harington: "Treason doth never prosper. What's the reason? Why if it prosper, none dare call it treason."

Sir John Harington: "Treason doth never prosper. What's the reason? Why if it prosper, none dare call it treason."

Hmmm. I am not sure which side you are coming down on here.

A big group of unarmed protestors, old and young, is not an insurrection. Do you not agree?

The Real Story of January 6​

QUOTE: After more than 18 months of heated rhetoric, political commentary, and nonstop media coverage, do we really know what took place in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021? Was it a coup, a riot, an insurrection, or a protest? To provide new clarity on the events of that day, EpochTV and The Epoch Times have produced a documentary, "The Real Story of January 6." The film takes a close look at the shooting of 35-year-old Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt and the deaths of three other supporters of former President Donald J. Trump. It analyzes the police response to the massive crowds and use of force around the U.S. Capitol.

”The Real Story of January 6,” a documentary by The Epoch Times, reveals the truth that has been hidden from the American people. While a narrative has been set that what took place that day was an insurrection, key events and witnesses have been ignored, until now. The documentary takes an unvarnished look at police use of force and the deaths that resulted in some measure from it. The film asks tough questions about who was responsible for the chaos that day. With compelling interviews and exclusive video footage, the documentary tells the real story of January 6.

OP COMMENT: There was no insurrection. That is a lie. There was a protest from Americans who feel like their vote was stolen from them. There was some criminal damage, yes. But an insurrection? No. That is a lie concocted by Democrats in order to keep Trump off the ballot.

I always like to add this to the argument:

The protestors gathered at the capitol on J6 were a mere tiny drop in the bucket of Trump supporters nationally. WHERE else in the U.S. anything even remotely like it happen? What kind of people would so clumsily brand an entire political party based on what that small minority did that day? This strongly suggests that this isolated incident was entirely enabled and orchestrated to do just that: Brand all republicans and Trump supporters. Absolutely everything the dems say and do in the media obviously employs similar tactics daily. Therefore I submit that enabling J6 by riling up a few extremists and unlocking the doors provided them with exactly the footage they wanted, which incidentally was largely covered by Nancy Pelosi's own duaghter (a journalist and filmmaker). How convenient. Right now the narrative in the media remains the same. "Trump supporters are all devious insurrectionists". I have a feeling that eventually holes will eventually appear in the paper-machet of this phony "reality" media stunt. They already have. And that more evidence of a stolen election will also begin to surface as a result. It will just take time.

A big group of unarmed protestors, old and young, is not an insurrection. Do you not agree?
I don't think the whole story has been told without redaction, nor will it ever be. I think everything the DOJ does is not to be taken as is. I think the government is very desperate to hang on to unquestioned power and has thrown all credibility out the window.

After more than 18 months of heated rhetoric, political commentary, and nonstop media coverage, do we really know what took place in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021?
Yes.

A bunch of blob supporters tried to overthrow the government.

Most were hunted down like dogs and prosecuted. Hopefully more on the way.

I don't think the whole story has been told without redaction, nor will it ever be. I think everything the DOJ does is not to be taken as is. I think the government is very desperate to hang on to unquestioned power and has thrown all credibility out the window.

Why do I feel like you are dodging my question?

Forum List

Back