Zone1 the real solution to the endless war syndrome currently affecting Humanity...?

that solution includes mutual respect for "vastly" different forms of government, sir..
to base it on the US government model is once again, US uni-polarism.
if we respect different forms of government we will never have a war free world,,

thats because some forms think its ok to restrict human rights and opress someone just because they are different than them,,

if we respect different forms of government we will never have a war free world,,
not necessarily. in fact, the reason i made this thread is coz i think we stand a much better chance of peace in a mutually respecting eachothers differences at the government level, rather than just the social street levels.

thats because some forms think its ok to restrict human rights and opress someone just because they are different than them,,
that's just the social level again, and on that level, you already get pretty severe punishment for certain different behavior (like smoking weed, or gay sex in the Muslim majority countries, for instance).

so summing it up, by having a lot more respect between forms of government (as they exist, and will evolve, here on Earth and in the fantasy worlds of the entertainment industries, world-wide!),
and forcing the common people to adjust their ways to what their government insists they want from the, or endure the transition of legal migration to a country of their choice,
we will decrease the excuses and the need for international threats like the one we see happening now between Taiwan and mainland China.

disclaimer : i do not know yet if this silver bullet is the right one to shoot at the psychotic elephant of international regional wars.
that's why i'm asking for opinions here...

not necessarily. in fact, the reason i made this thread is coz i think we stand a much better chance of peace in a mutually respecting eachothers differences at the government level, rather than just the social street levels.

that's just the social level again, and on that level, you already get pretty severe punishment for certain different behavior (like smoking weed, or gay sex in the Muslim majority countries, for instance).

so summing it up, by having a lot more respect between forms of government (as they exist, and will evolve, here on Earth and in the fantasy worlds of the entertainment industries, world-wide!),
and forcing the common people to adjust their ways to what their government insists they want from the, or endure the transition of legal migration to a country of their choice,
we will decrease the excuses and the need for international threats like the one we see happening now between Taiwan and mainland China.

disclaimer : i do not know yet if this silver bullet is the right one to shoot at the psychotic elephant of international regional wars.
that's why i'm asking for opinions here...
whe you get people to accepts governments that execute gays,, stone women and make slaves of who ever they want you let me know,,
and those are just starters,,

whe you get people to accepts governments that execute gays,, stone women and make slaves of who ever they want you let me know,,
and those are just starters,,
we are outnumbered 3:1 in population count. trying to achieve dominance will backfire right into your crotch, sorry.

but maybe, by setting up regular smart citizens polls that get thrown into the headlines, we can influence them over time.
and maybe by implementing some sanctions and cyberwar directed at government computers (rather than water treatment plants computers) based on what laws we want changed by country ABC, we can stop the death and destruction. of human lives.

Last edited:
we are outnumbered 3:1 in population count. trying to achieve dominance will backfire right into your crotch, sorry.

but maybe, by setting up regular smart citizens polls that get thrown into the headlines, we can influence them over time.
and maybe by implementing some sanctions and cyberwar directed at government computers (rather than water treatment plants computers) based on what laws we want changed by country ABC, we can stop the death and destruction. of human lives.
why woyld we want dominance??

is... all the superpower countries working together in a true 'multi-polar world-order', instead of 'uni-polar competition'.

what do you think?
NO!!! The solution is the exact opposite… everyone go to their own corner of the world and ignore everyone else. No more foreign military bases, proxy wars, or multinational alliances.

NO!!! The solution is the exact opposite… everyone go to their own corner of the world and ignore everyone else. No more foreign military bases, proxy wars, or multinational alliances.
that's a valid viewpoint, which deserves respect.
it's not my viewpoint though, i find this too impractical for the 21st century and beyond (with space travel getting real and all that)

is... all the superpower countries working together in a true 'multi-polar world-order', instead of 'uni-polar competition'.

what do you think?

So your answer "just everyone work together" and that's it?

Hell I have all the answers to every problem also.

Drugs? Everyone just stop using drugs

Murder? Stop killing everybody.

Poverty? Come on world, let's all equally divide all our money.

Disease? Everyone, stop getting sick

See, solving all the problems can be done in just one sentence.

So your answer "just everyone work together" and that's it?

Hell I have all the answers to every problem also.

Drugs? Everyone just stop using drugs

Murder? Stop killing everybody.

Poverty? Come on world, let's all equally divide all our money.

Disease? Everyone, stop getting sick

See, solving all the problems can be done in just one sentence.
so you prefer to stay stuck in your competitive shell, and NOT fix any real-world problems?!
shame on you.

what do you think?
Ike was right, beware the consolidation of power and influence in the military industrial complex. Too late now.

Forum List

Back