The Real Setuation In GAZA..!

do you like to discuss my avatar !
then i know its not malcolm in person , its just happened to be colored !
though the Malcolm movie was good , but was understating for such personality .

you don't even have a real picture of Malcom in your avatar you moron. you know shit

what you get your info from the make believe machine: movies?

no, Hamas dont kill children but they do kill Israelies for the sake of get some rights , u know . you cant take your rights out there without fighting for it.
they dont like to kill but they really need those rights.

exactly , but not all ppl are lucky to choose where they can live .

another agree point u can know about murders but you just see one side.
there are alot of killings in Gaza and West Bank too. that ppl dont seem to notice.

and for some reason killing kids is ok too !

You are the one that said Hamas had never killed Children..that is a lie...you are the one that said Hamas had never left Gaza..that is a lie.

Have I ever been there...Nope and I never would...why would I go to a country where they have no respect for human life.

But I do not have to go there to know that these murders have taken place.

there goes the wrong thing.

when someone is sentenced to 1 lifetime. then after 20 yrs he can get out .
it is a right in human rights declarations.
but when a person is sentenced for 5 , then he just have 20*5 !
then he lives 100 year in prison so he cant get out unless he dies there.

so Israel plays with the rights that no one can even consider.

So...you make the argument that Hamas has never left Gaza and when shown otherwise you ignore it......

What is wrong with sending people to jail for 4 or 5 lifetimes. I am sure they would only have to serve the sentence once.

Saddan paid parents AFTER the loss of a child due to their Martyrdom

It was a humanitarian gesture.

Most of the parents had No idea their kid was going to sacrifice their live for the Freedom of Palestine.

Last edited:
there goes the wrong thing.

when someone is sentenced to 1 lifetime. then after 20 yrs he can get out .
it is a right in human rights declarations.
but when a person is sentenced for 5 , then he just have 20*5 !
then he lives 100 year in prison so he cant get out unless he dies there.

so Israel plays with the rights that no one can even consider.

Bull..there is not Human Rights law that states someone can only server 20 years as a life sentence....

Multiple Life sentences have been handed down in countries across the world....get your facts straight.

what can you do with 5 children and no house!
I am not saying to sacrifice children, parents got killed there trying to save their kids

but really , when Israel get to a village and start shooting kids, what could parents do , they have no rifles or pistols !
and if they do have you just call them terrorist , is it not true?!

Remember when Saddam Hussein paid Palestinian families to turn their kids into suicide bombers to kill Israelis? Israeli then started bulldozing the family's houses and that put an end to it. It's okay to sacrifice my kid, but don't destroy my house!!!

:lol:

no, Hamas dont kill children but they do kill Israelies for the sake of get some rights , u know . you cant take your rights out there without fighting for it.
they dont like to kill but they really need those rights.

exactly , but not all ppl are lucky to choose where they can live .

another agree point u can know about murders but you just see one side.
there are alot of killings in Gaza and West Bank too. that ppl dont seem to notice.

and for some reason killing kids is ok too !

Hamas HAS killed many Israeli children, stop telling lies.

its true . believe it , 20 yrs and the person can get out !

do they use multiple life sentence in the us or any other countries ?! really asking here

Bull..there is not Human Rights law that states someone can only server 20 years as a life sentence....

Multiple Life sentences have been handed down in countries across the world....get your facts straight.

Saddan paid parents AFTER the loss of a child due to their Martyrdom

It was a humanitarian gesture.

Most of the parents had No idea their kid was going to sacrifice their live for the Freedom of Palestine.

xsited1xq9.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, very few Israeli children have died because of Hamas.

Whereas, hundreds of Palestanian children have died at the hands of the Israelie's

Since September 2000, 123 Israeli Children have been murdered.

Actually, very few Israeli children have died because of Hamas.

Whereas, hundreds of Palestanian children have died at the hands of the Israelie's

GOOD! May many more Palestanian children die!

Oh wait. What's a Palestanian? Someone who comes from Palastane? Which is where again?

Funny how you don't even know how to spell the words of the country and people you support the most.

Oh wait, there's no such country as Palestine. AWESOME!

its true . believe it , 20 yrs and the person can get out !

do they use multiple life sentence in the us or any other countries ?! really asking here

Yes they do...here are some examples:

Duncan sentenced to six life sentences | KTVB.COM | Idaho News

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/man-gets-three-life-sentences/story.aspx?guid={4142A4CD-C0D7-4620-B97C-0572E9BECD81}

Ian Huntley - Monstropedia - the largest encyclopedia about monsters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_MacDonald_(serial_killer)

They can also be sentenced to life without parole, which means even 20 year would be in prison till the day he dies.

I am sure you want to be fair in this.

How many Palestanian children have died since Sept. 2000 at he hands of the Israeli's?

I am happy to be fair...the point made by the liar was that Hamas does not kill Children....he has clearly been shown to be a liar.

The answer, during the same period, is 1050 Palestinian children.

Forum List

Back